The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea we never really got to see what he could offer and after the good World Cup that he had I think he would have done a decent job here. Hope he does well wherever he goes.

Respect for also not leeching onto the club just to get paid and not play.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Just when you think that Biglia can't be more useless, he proves you wrong. :o

Where did you heard rumors about Roca? I know that Bayern was chasing him whole summer but they think that his clausule price (40m) is too much.
Never watch him but I hear good things about him. Ofc, whenever I heard these kind of stories, I always know it's too good to be true. :o

Edit: well, ofc... :o

Bayern have reached an agreement with Marc Roca to replace Renato Sanches. The club will pay his €40m release clause and Roca will join Bayern on a 5-year contract
@lequipe

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strinic looked like a classy guy

He was making 2m a season. Could've easily just sat on the bench and collected a nice paycheck like some players have in recent seasons. He's probably not going to get that at a smaller club.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
16a3bb0f073c4476c2b19fe8f4846dd3.jpg

4068e16982d80f506e9d02be65cb5394.gif

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He was making 2m a season. Could've easily just sat on the bench and collected a nice paycheck like some players have in recent seasons. He's probably not going to get that at a smaller club.

That's why i'm sure he asked a part of it to terminate his contract

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I expected Biglia to pick up injuries couple of weeks into the season, by when Bennacer would be ready. He has exceeded expectations.

So it's going to be Paqueta--Hakan--Borini

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never heard of this Roca guy but Bayern apparently have :lol:

Play Bennacer ffs

TheRealRonaldo

Primavera
Reaction score
article on forza Italian football that maybe were in for icardi…….

i wouldnt know how to feel..... really don't like him but he is that good

(this is really basic speculation - certainly no serious link)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We don’t need Icardi. Not right now. We have more urging needs, we need an ss and a mezzala.

It’s beyond enigmatic to go after another poacher when your main striker isn’t getting any service.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Respect for also not leeching onto the club just to get paid and not play.

You think he terminated his contract for free? He had one year left. Probably got at least half of the remaining salary to terminate. And if he gets 1 million net in his next club + longer contract + playing time, that's much better for him than sitting on the bench at Milan for another year for just an extra million.
Players look out for themselves first. Always

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Sky: Laxalt to Atalanta is slowing down because of the player wanting to make the same wage he currently earns at Milan.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milan can’t sell a player because of wages??? Shocker

Biglia another old mans injury? Shocker

If we don’t sign another mid and a second striker, we’re in trouble and so is Giampaolo

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If icardi is realistic, YES pls. 442 with him and piatek. Even without huge support they ll be nightmare for any defence.
I d rather go for reliable and proven seria a player than gamble on correa.
Ohh there s zero evidence we ll get great ss or mezzala until window ends.
IF zuzo flops at AM, we ll survive untill january or something.
And biglia:fp: , buying 30+ injury prone player and giving him 3.5M. Mirabeli:fp:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You think he terminated his contract for free? He had one year left. Probably got at least half of the remaining salary to terminate. And if he gets 1 million net in his next club + longer contract + playing time, that's much better for him than sitting on the bench at Milan for another year for just an extra million.
Players look out for themselves first. Always

Better to have to pay some of it than having to pay him all of it. Same approach Man Utd are taking with Alexis.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Icardi rumors still?

Really?

M+b woul never in a million years do this deal.

There is 0 (zero) chance of this.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan can’t sell a player because of wages??? Shocker

Biglia another old mans injury? Shocker

If we don’t sign another mid and a second striker, we’re in trouble and so is Giampaolo

ss and mid are the minimum for next week. If Kessie goes then 2 mids.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I simply hate Icardi. What he did to his best friend? I don’t want him near Milan. His own ppl hate him ffs

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If icardi is realistic, YES pls. 442 with him and piatek. Even without huge support they ll be nightmare for any defence.

And biglia:fp: , buying 30+ injury prone player and giving him 3.5M. Mirabeli:fp:

It’s good you don’t post much.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Maldinis plan to sell to kessie and buy acerbi? :monto:

I've been grappling with this thought for a while now.
If we do sell Kessie, having gotten rod of Bakayoko, it would seem that the club has basically taken Acerbi's side....which in turn raises uncomfortable questions. It could all be coincidence though

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

you guys deserve the shit the club is in. Change the whole formation and playstyle that the coach is into for another c*nt in the club. After Bonucci and that shit 3-5-2 adapting to ONE fucking player, one would think people would know better. But einstein was right about stupidity

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Fodders never want to leave FFS :fp:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Fodders never want to leave FFS :fp:

Let's be realistic for a second. If you earned 2m/year doing something for a job/team/whatever you loved, would you move job somewhere else and willingly take a pay cut doing so?

Not saying that these fodder shouldn't just fuck off (since we need rid of them + salary) but not everyone will make the sacrifice like Strinic.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Let's be realistic for a second. If you earned 2m/year doing something for a job/team/whatever you loved, would you move job somewhere else and willingly take a pay cut doing so?

Not saying that these fodder shouldn't just fuck off (since we need rid of them + salary) but not everyone will make the sacrifice like Strinic.

I blame management for handing out big contracts to these players.

Of course if you are the player you'd want as much money as possible.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
you guys deserve the shit the club is in. Change the whole formation and playstyle that the coach is into for another c*nt in the club. After bonucci and that shit 3-5-2 adapting to one fucking player, one would think people would know better. But einstein was right about stupidity

ikr

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like everything is going to come down to next week. Try to squeeze a club or get players from club that are in need of selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule