The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
I'm not worried because we (for now) still have a good option off the bench for every position, besides CF unless Rebic is back suddenly or Mandzukic is rushed in.

Very limited attacking options from the bench for tomorrow. Then it should get a lot better.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very limited attacking options from the bench for tomorrow. Then it should get a lot better.

Was hoping Rebic would be back especially after his IG post. You're right we're thin up front, which means we'll probably start even faster to get a couple goals early. Leao picked the wrong game to miss...

Saelemaekers can also play on the left if needed, and Meite could play AM if we're desperate.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Why am I getting the feeling that if Mandzukic signs for 18 months that means Ibra probably won't extend beyond the summer? Leao would definitely find more minutes rotating with only Mandzukic, and the Croat would give us an option against teams that close up.

I doubt Ibra will extend unfortunately. I'm thinking about all these interviews about how he misses his family and how Pioli told him that he also has kids in Milan to take care of. I also think about all the interviews where he explain how important it is for him to feel like he's playing at a top level. He could probably still play very well next season, especially considering his age but I doubt he sees age as relevant. There's only one top and you're either there or you're not.

I believe his departure would be more than likely if he goes through a mediocre spell in addition to a continues growth of the younger players and squad. He will feel like that he's done his job and will probably look forward to spend time with his family again.

Nothing more than a gut feeling really but gut feelings usually forms from a lump of tiny indications.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Contract details #Mandzukic : 6 months at 1.8 million. Clause for the automatic extension until 2022 in case of qualification for the next Champions League @cmdotcom @86_longo

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Really need Diaz to step up against cagliari (probably atalanta too)..not really worried about theo, since Dalot is solid imo

Amy chance we can get them back for atalanta if two consecutive negatives?

Fuck covid man

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Fuck covid and ccp
Mandzukic will serve us well. He is not my type of striker, but for our system he is perfect. Seems like this is final season for Ibra.

Maybe we can see Bennacer in second half against Cagliari, even Meite.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mandzu expected in Milano in the next few hours @86_longo

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#Milan, accelerated decisive as well for #Tomori (on loan) as well #Mandzukic (6 months with option), very hot hours for the AC Milan transfer market which expects to have both players at Milanello at the beginning of the week @AntoVitiello

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
Confirmed! Mario #Mandzukic to #ACMilan as a free agent. Contract until June. He will earn ?1,5M + add-ons. The croatian striker has rejected many bids in the last days to wait Rossoneri (his first choice). In the next 48 hours deal will be done with medicals and signing

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
#Milan, accelerated decisive as well for #Tomori (on loan) as well #Mandzukic (6 months with option), very hot hours for the AC Milan transfer market which expects to have both players at Milanello at the beginning of the week @AntoVitiello

Amazing!

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Was hoping Rebic would be back especially after his IG post. You're right we're thin up front, which means we'll probably start even faster to get a couple goals early. Leao picked the wrong game to miss...

Saelemaekers can also play on the left if needed, and Meite could play AM if we're desperate.

i think Meite can be more reliable than Tonali at DM and Tonali can be more unpredictable than Meite at CAM

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NicoSchira

Confirmed! Mario #Mandzukic to #ACMilan as a free agent. Contract until June. He will earn ?1,5M + add-ons. The croatian striker has rejected many bids in the last days to wait Rossoneri (his first choice). In the next 48 hours deal will be done with medicals and signing

Mandzo!!!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
Confirmed! Fikayo #Tomori is almost done to #ACMilan from #Chelsea. Last details, but Rossoneri are very confident to close the deal in the next 48 hours. #transfers #CFC

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This transfer window with Meite, Mandzukic and Tomori will be why we win the scudetto.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
who can we sub on tommorow to give us more options in attack? Salesmakers if he makes the squad?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Also GP and his famous system is about to be jobless once again..more and more rumors of him getting the boot :lol:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
tomori is a really good player . he's unbelievably fast for a central defender .

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think Meite can be more reliable than Tonali at DM and Tonali can be more unpredictable than Meite at CAM

I don?t know Meite very well but from what I?ve seen he likes to hang around that zone a lot, Tonali is getting better at CM and it?s less risky to put a new player at AM where mistakes aren?t critical.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
tomori is a really good player . he's unbelievably fast for a central defender .

He is quick and good with ball to feet, but he isnt worth anything more than 10 million and has some serious lapses in positioning and concentration. I think he is well below gabbia on the pecking order when he comes back

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
if the Calhanoglu extension saga is going on for so long, and with a worse agent than Raiola arguably, what will happen with $'s extension?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh might be best time for hakan to get covid, considering he isnt 100 percent anyway.

P.s viola are dire

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I personally dont rate him, Rather have colombo coming on, at least he is lethal. Will roback be in the squad?

Colombo has a good shooting technique but when he can't shot he loses possession very quickly. Daniel is more balanced and at least he can hold the ball and make better passes, which is going to be important due to absence of Hakan.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How ironic.

We hope you can handle it when I yell at your ass.

giphy.gif

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really sucks about Theo and Hakan

At least Milan have ample time between matches for the first time this season really, that should help a bit

Just gotta get 3 vs Atalanta and it should be okay

Status
Not open for further replies.