The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You don't understand vb9.
He has to have something to differentiate himself from the crowd. Something to make himself feel special.
That's why he writes in this stupid way and keeps making up nicknames and inside jokes that only he himself understands or even finds funny. Or when he posts some quote or article without any context and comments on it and absolutely no one knows what the fuck he's even trying to say.
He probably thinks others find him interesting for these things. While in reality most just think he's weird af.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Just saw Lukaku post here, massive respect for him to deny all racist claims

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
He has to have something to differentiate himself from the crowd. Something to make himself feel special.
That's why he writes in this stupid way and keeps making up nicknames and inside jokes that only he himself understands or even finds funny. Or when he posts some quote or article without any context and comments on it and absolutely no one knows what the fuck he's even trying to say.
He probably thinks others find him interesting for these things. While in reality most just think he's weird af.

Very accurate post, but I find many of his posts quite funny. I find vb to be a predominantly harmless character.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

:thumbsup:
That's what I was getting at.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Can you clarify how the Rangnick affair went?

?For me the choice must be made for sporting merit. I?ve always told Stefano and he understood it. The thing that surprised me was Pioli?s attitude on the pitch. A modern approach, which embraces the young talents that we have brought to the squad.

?Stefano uses data, analysis, videos, and understands that the 5 seconds of transition are the most important moments in football. Exactly a year ago, we lost against Inter? But from there we understood that there was something. We saw a way of playing that gave us awareness in his work. From there we understood that Stefano was the right choice.?

5YGmJUr.png
4Sbp.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Loved this clip
https://fb.watch/3ATtxZYb5o/

On our day, we play some great tiki-taka like football. I think we'll only get better at it, since this squad barely has a year together (under Pioli) and some new players are not yet adapted.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
[MN] Milan to sell virtual tickets for the derby against Inter Milan. The prices range be €10 for the 3rd tier, €15 for the second tier and €20 for the first tier.

Participants will receive a gift box with prizes based on the price range of the virtual ticket and after the derby there will be a lottery with different prizes based on the ticket bought.

The proceeds will go to charity, more specifically the Milan Foundation.

https://www.milannews.it/news/mn-ve...lietti-virtuali-ecco-di-cosa-si-tratta-400153

Great idea, for charity and also get extras along with the ticket. Will keep an eye on when sign-up is so anyone that wants to buy one can do so.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
[MN] Milan to sell virtual tickets for the derby against Inter Milan. The prices range be ?10 for the 3rd tier, ?15 for the second tier and ?20 for the first tier.

Participants will receive a gift box with prizes based on the price range of the virtual ticket and after the derby there will be a lottery with different prizes based on the ticket bought.

The proceeds will go to charity, more specifically the Milan Foundation.

https://www.milannews.it/news/mn-ve...lietti-virtuali-ecco-di-cosa-si-tratta-400153

Great idea, for charity and also get extras along with the ticket. Will keep an eye on when sign-up is so anyone that wants to buy one can do so.

Thx. Ill be waiting

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loved this clip

On our day, we play some great tiki-taka like football. I think we'll only get better at it, since this squad barely has a year together (under Pioli) and some new players are not yet adapted.

This is not tiki taka. This is direct, fast counter attacking, passing into space and sprinting forward in numbers.

Tiki taka is constant short passes to feet and possession for possession's sake to tire out the opposition.

Video is an amazing example of how ruthless we are on the break. Loved it.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
This is not tiki taka. This is direct, fast counter attacking, passing into space and sprinting forward in numbers.

Tiki taka is constant short passes to feet and possession for possession's sake to tire out the opposition.

that Saelemaekers turn in the derby still gives me warm feelings

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#ACMilan are reportedly working to renew with captain Alessio Romagnoli, hoping to extend his deal beyond 2022 with the current terms.

Good, unless he becomes consistent, keep his current wage

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why on earth would Gazidis or Maldini agree to a 1 year extension of Donna? If they wanted to sell him they would've done it already

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Agree. Didn't know how to call it, but it is a thing of beauty. Love this team so much

Can't wait to see them get tested in CL

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milan midfielder Ismael Bennacer said Stefano Pioli has brought the required ?team spirit? and revealed why he is booked less this term.

The Algeria international said the 5-0 defeat to Atalanta in December 2019 was the turning point for the Rossoneri.

?After that defeat, there was a lot of soul searching within ourselves,? he told news agency AFP. ?And we came out of it.

?The coach knows how to manage the group, he is close to us, he always asks us if we are tired, if we are fine and so on.

?He brought that team spirit that we may not have had enough of before and taught us how to wear this jersey.?

Bennacer was out with a hamstring injury for a month and a half this term and the midfielder spoke about the experience.

?It?s the first injury that has kept me off the pitch for so long,? he revealed. ?But I do have a good feeling regarding the recovery.?

The 23-year-old was known for the many yellow cards he received in Serie A last term, as he was booked 14 times in 31 games.

This year, however, he has only received one yellow in 10 Serie A games and said Zlatan Ibrahimovic helped him improve.

?I work a lot on my defects,? he continued. ?I was a little too aggressive, I didn?t think. Under the guidance of Ibrahimovic, I learned quickly.?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Very accurate post, but I find many of his posts quite funny. I find vb to be a predominantly harmless character.

I like him too.

He is his own dude, who is more than capable of using proper syntax, but he chooses not to, and that's fine. I don't think a lot of people dislike him or his posts. Just the usual couple of people.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
vb9 you are actually loved here, feckin plonker

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Loved this clip

Amazing clip.
But we play exactly the opposite of tiki take.
Dircet vertical fast counter attacking aka orgasmic football.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Agree. Didn't know how to call it, but it is a thing of beauty. Love this team so much

Can't wait to see them get tested in CL

I always associate tiki-taka with the the finishing of the attack in the final 3rd; what Pep preaches making the extra pass so there really isnt a shot but practically a tap-in.

The total possession they used was more akin to Argentina when they were leading and killing games off. I do agree though our breaking style isnt tiki-taka and more similar to Fergie's final Utd and Brazil for that slight successful period where they had the 'magic 4' box but they ironically didnt play fantasy football but just broke quick on the counter and used superior technique and pace to beat teams and score. That team also had Dani Alves bombing from the right and we have Theo from the left.

We use even more press than those teams and yes I too cant wait to see it in CL. When we click its like a videogame; the stats even show that, less possession, not too many shots but great score line. Magic in spurts :proud:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
He sent the guy shopping :D
Usually faints are like 50% of the move is the faint & the rest to recover & run the opposite intended direction.
This one was 90% faint 10% enough for Leao to do the rest

Meanwhile , Ronin , the following is for you : https://youtu.be/HR0K-E2qszY

And https://youtu.be/puWgE5ic5OE

Leao's feints are a thing of beauty.

Also, in that clip Ronin posted...I still get a kick out of how easy that second goal against Crotone was.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Tonali training almost everything in a group.#Kjaer and #Bennacer totally with the team. Castillejo-Saelemaekers ballot for #SpeziaMilan

Will we finally have 0 injuries for the derby? Please god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule