The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football > 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

View Poll Results: Team to qualify for the quarter-finals?
France 5 100.00%
Nigeria 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-06-2014, 18:15   #41
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

To Zeus and all the others protesting Marchisio's red

that's why these challenges are dangerous and COULD be red

Matuidi got away with that one there

Signature
Curupira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:23   #42
joyrider
Il Moderati

that crowd

nigeria, nigeria, nigeria
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:26   #43
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

Hey football genius ash please explain to me why matuidi was not awarded red for committing a far worse studs up tackle than Marchisio? Fucking idiot

Common sense shows us Marchisio barely scratched the guys shin pad whereas matuidi murdered his guy. Please do not tell me about intent I've played the sport for well over 10 years

Signature
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:34   #44
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

France has been EXTREMELY fortunate that this American ref sucks balls

Signature
Old 30-06-2014, 18:35   #45
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
Hey football genius ash please explain to me why matuidi was not awarded red for committing a far worse studs up tackle than Marchisio? Fucking idiot

Common sense shows us Marchisio barely scratched the guys shin pad whereas matuidi murdered his guy. Please do not tell me about intent I've played the sport for well over 10 years
That only prove that this ref sucks balls and nothing else.

You see how bad the Onazi was hurt? These challenges are dangerous and SHOULD be red. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Signature
Old 30-06-2014, 18:37   #46
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

Pogba goal.
CapitanoMaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:38   #47
joyrider
Il Moderati

there goes the best goalie of the tournament trophy for enyama
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:40   #48
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
That was very poor

Signature
Old 30-06-2014, 18:40   #49
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
That only prove that this ref sucks balls and nothing else.

You see how bad the Onazi was hurt? These challenges are dangerous and SHOULD be red. Stop embarrassing yourself.
I see 100s of stud up tackles never awarded red let alone Marchisios when he was going for the ball. I get this entire forum is anti Milan and anti Italia but please look at things subjectively. Why is it that Marchisio is rewarded red but Suarez isn't? That alone tells me that the referee was bought out let alone how Matuidi did not get red. You can come up with 100 different excuses but the facts remain. The referees have eyes they see things better than we see them. It's not a matter of them being bad its a matter that they're bought out. Refer to world cup 2002

Signature
Old 30-06-2014, 18:40   #50
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Sucks for him that he's tiny

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:41   #51
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Hehehheehee
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:42   #52
milanicious
AC Milan Icon

Gay
milanicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:45   #53
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
I see 100s of stud up tackles never awarded red let alone Marchisios when he was going for the ball. I get this entire forum is anti Milan and anti Italia but please look at things subjectively. Why is it that Marchisio is rewarded red but Suarez isn't? That alone tells me that the referee was bought out let alone how Matuidi did not get red. You can come up with 100 different excuses but the facts remain. The referees have eyes they see things better than we see them. It's not a matter of them being bad its a matter that they're bought out. Refer to world cup 2002
It SHOULD be red, except refs miss them, or they suck like this American ref.

Ref missed Suarez bite, otherwise its a red.

Mistakes happen, but it doesn't justify or take away from the correct decision. I am not Anti-Milan or Anti-Italian, I just feel like always pointing to the ref is the mentality of small teams and small football nations like Mexico. Italy really has little to complain about with the way they were playing this WC.

Edit: 2002 there is cheating, I agree, but this was in no way even close to that.

Signature
Old 30-06-2014, 18:49   #54
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

2-0. Game over.
CapitanoMaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:50   #55
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
It SHOULD be red, except refs miss them, or they suck like this American ref.

Ref missed Suarez bite, otherwise its a red.

Mistakes happen, but it doesn't justify or take away from the correct decision. I am not Anti-Milan or Anti-Italian, I just feel like always pointing to the ref is the mentality of small teams and small football nations like Mexico. Italy really has little to complain about with the way they were playing this WC.

Edit: 2002 there is cheating, I agree, but this was in no way even close to that.
You tell me this though, the referee has eyes and saw the bite marks and knows suarezes past. You cannot tell me he didn't see anything. Matter of the fact bro is that since Croatia - Brazil this world cup has been fixed just like how it was fixed for France today. I don't buy into referee errors when people from the bench are able to see incidents but the referee magically can't

Signature
Old 30-06-2014, 18:51   #56
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Hehhehehehehehehehehehehee yesss
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:51   #57
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
You tell me this though, the referee has eyes and saw the bite marks and knows suarezes past. You cannot tell me he didn't see anything. Matter of the fact bro is that since Croatia - Brazil this world cup has been fixed just like how it was fixed for France today. I don't buy into referee errors when people from the bench are able to see incidents but the referee magically can't
Others have already mentioned, refs can't just take Chiellini's word for it if he missed it himself.

If you are going to buy into conspiracy theories, might as well stop watching the sport now, bc every single game could be fixed.

Signature
Old 30-06-2014, 18:52   #58
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Quote:
Why is it that Marchisio is rewarded red but Suarez isn't?
This is pretty easy - Marchisio was in the zone where referees overplay the action, Suarez was too far and went unnoticed.

But yeah, Matuidi foul was worse and Griezman had somewhat of a similar foul to Marchisio.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:53   #59
NIRossoneri
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
People on the bench appeal for everything, and very often get things wrong, there have been poor refereeing performances in this world cup but every league has poor referees. The referee didn't see the bite, he can't go off marks on Chiellini's shoulder, they could have already been there.
NIRossoneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 18:54   #60
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Quote:
It's easy to miss the bite. As a ref you can't make a call because of the bitemarks.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote