The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Someone has to. I genuinely believe my at least 24 month lasting pro Gazidis campaign actually helped his reputation and the general understanding of his role in this club (in RnB of course).

More and more people are starting to call out bad sport journalism and those who blindly fall for it. At least it feels like it.

And I'm not gonna stop this crusade.

Respect

May drugs help you

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, this chart tells you that Theo is a LB. Nothing more, nothing less, actually

I think it tells you a lot more. For a LB to have that many touches in the final third and in the opposition box, that?s special. It also tells you how unpredictable he is since he?s not just hugging the line, he?s actually underlapping a lot of the time. It?s not normal for a fullback to have this kind of spread in touches. I?m sure normal fullbacks will be much more weighted to their side of the field and the touches get less frequent and narrower and closer the the touch line as you move forward. That?s what you?d expect. What Theo does and what the touch map shows is not expected behavior and it?s really unique.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
it seems like Kalulu has the potential to be the best in the world

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Someone has to. I genuinely believe my at least 24 month lasting pro Gazidis campaign actually helped his reputation and the general understanding of his role in this club (in RnB of course).

More and more people are starting to call out bad sport journalism and those who blindly fall for it. At least it feels like it.

I've been a fellow supporter. You're not alone, vB9 just doesn't like homeless looking eggheads I think.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?m sick of getting punked by all these shit teams with no deals developing players with no option to buy. There better be a fucking option for Tomori

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
2ac8d95839c8635cf28c30e85411f532.jpg

distrubing

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
vB9 just doesn't like homeless looking eggheads I think.

I hate it when he touches Paolo. Massara is meant to be a buffer between the two but the doesnt take his job seriously ivan is high fiving, hugging, jumping on Paolo when Milan scores.

Just feck away from the great man... sit on the other side of the stadium you freak.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?m sick of getting punked by all these shit teams with no deals developing players with no option to buy. There better be a fucking option for Tomori

even if there is an option it seem it will be around 25-30M
you cannon evaluate a player in such a short time also considering he will be 4th or 5th choice

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I hate it when he touches Paolo. Massara is meant to be a buffer between the two but the doesnt take his job seriously ivan is high fiving, hugging, jumping on Paolo when Milan scores.

Just feck away from the great man... sit on the other side of the stadium you freak.

Bad Boys: Milano Edition

41862113-320x200.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's time to put Zlatan on that list of yours

Edit: what in Gods name is that fecking cunt Pirlo doing there m8

High 5, bro... I was thinking that myself just other day. He wins the league... str8 to fecking sig he goes!

Pirlo going to juve to win already bought for titles doesnt bother me much... its all the shit talking he did since leaving that pisses me off.

Still, helped us win a lot and was a classy player.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Porto supporters speak so highly of Otavio that it got me hyped for this deal go through. They say he got better every year since joining them and some say he's now Porto's best player and they even think his absence in the last two games derailed the team.

I watched him in the youth teams here in Brazil and he always had serious skills. In Portugal he also turned into a very hard working and versatile player. He is that kind of player that never stops moving and pressing - really suits this Milan.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCAJxCI9R5c

Good interview with Tomori.

I think he'll be hungry. Looks to have a great mentality and humbleness. Strong mentor in his dad.

After watching this, I have a hard time believing that Timori will want to stay here if he blooms.
Both he and his family seem dead set on a career at Chelsea.

Feels like we're being mislead by them just to get playing time at a top club.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've been a fellow supporter. You're not alone, vB9 just doesn't like homeless looking eggheads I think.
Stay strong

I'm just happy that the management seems to have clicked well over the years and that we are collecting the fruits of all the work done.

Fast forward, four or five years. Elliott sells. The new owner might want to bring his own management since it's them to put their money. Maybe not. It feels strange tho to think of how this well oiled machine could be taken apart once again in a couple of years.

As it is for now I'd like this Elliott partnership to last longer than those appr. 3-5 years or so. It feels like they could handle the economic side of the club very well even when a world wide economic crisis hits while Maldini and Co. seem to be perfect at building and developing what could be a new winning cycle.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I have minor problem considering Otavio's transfer to Milan - not DA Milan face :D

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
After watching this, I have a hard time believing that Timori will want to stay here if he blooms.
Both he and his family seem dead set on a career at Chelsea.

Feels like we're being mislead by them just to get playing time at a top club.

I enjoyed that interview too. what stood out to me... even whe he asked his dad question about football ...Dad answer always come back his integrity, respect, character as a person...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think it tells you a lot more. For a LB to have that many touches in the final third and in the opposition box, that?s special. It also tells you how unpredictable he is since he?s not just hugging the line, he?s actually underlapping a lot of the time. It?s not normal for a fullback to have this kind of spread in touches. I?m sure normal fullbacks will be much more weighted to their side of the field and the touches get less frequent and narrower and closer the the touch line as you move forward. That?s what you?d expect. What Theo does and what the touch map shows is not expected behavior and it?s really unique.
Well, you just discribed Theo as we all would since we have eyes to watch our matches and see day in day out what he does without checking a heat map first, no?

Agreed, RRs heat map would look completely different tho, and he's a LB too

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Porto supporters speak so highly of Otavio that it got me hyped for this deal go through. They say he got better every year since joining them and some say he's now Porto's best player and they even think his absence in the last two games derailed the team.

I watched him in the youth teams here in Brazil and he always had serious skills. In Portugal he also turned into a very hard working and versatile player. He is that kind of player that never stops moving and pressing - really suits this Milan.
Whats his natural position ?
Can he pull RW?
Is he physically stronger than Diaz?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

I think your posts on Gazidis is an enrichment to the forum.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I enjoyed that interview too. what stood out to me... even whe he asked his dad question about football ...Dad answer always come back his integrity, respect, character as a person...

But bro... this is AC Milan... Milan... Chelsea is a good club but c'mon...

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have minor problem considering Otavio's transfer to Milan - not DA Milan face :D

190319122630_402_450.png

Punks... another one with neck tattoo.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

The man is (whatever his age is today) and none of us have heard of him before this week.

If that doesnt scream AVERAGE, I dont know what else i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule