Reaction score
E2vyAhsXoAYGqSu

Ofvyn4D.gif
Ofvyn4D.gif
Ofvyn4D.gif

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Eliott is smart, they should be looking for new SD right now. The odds are stacking up against us and I don't see how Maldini can solve this, he's incompetant and was just riding our good forms last year.

I had to check the date on this post. This was written around 4 weeks ago. What the fuck is wrong with you?

The Mandzukic blunder is his biggest failure so far.

I don't think it was a blunder, it was a high risk move that unfortunately ended up failing. Maybe you could argue a less risky choice would have been more prudent. There were some available options, but we don't know the restrictions he's under.

I think Giampaolo replacing Gattuso was a bigger blunder, it required too big a change in the way the team played. But he also fixed the problem in record time, letting him go swiftly after 7 games I think or something like that.

Overall I think he's been doing a phenomenal job.

So they either failed at their jobs or didn't do their jobs. Whatever makes you feel better.

The excuses Maldini is getting are laughable. If a player refuses to commit long term, or demands unreasonably, maybe just maybe, start looking around for options?

It's going to be a sight this summer when Maldini absolutely failed at everything, from keeping important players at a reasonable price to offloading coming back from loan and unwanted players to replacing the players we don't even own :lol:

Keep making excuses people.

So your worry was that Maldini was going to be left empty handed as Donnarumma walks. Now that it turns out he had Maignan silently in his pocket, will you admit that you were wrong about Maldini? Do we still need to replace him?

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Long time no post (-:
Also 5/25- the day he played his last home game

Don?t ask Jasper how it was for him. :(

Hope you got that programme Jaspy! :heart:

PS- the finale against Fiorentina was more emotional for me. We won and he had a proper send off. :star: Capitano :star:

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Someone turned a year wiser today
1c9cb73d41272e076c51edeeda321bf3.jpg

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Happy birthday San Paolo:love:

We're so lucky to have this man in charge

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
karel poborsky took that adv personally.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
And scored 0

fuck thomas lemar

I believe vB9 refers to that Euro 96 Czech vs Italy match which they won 2-1.Poborsky really owned Paolo in that game.Yes he didn't scored but he delivered a beautiful cross for the first Czech goal scored by Nedved...

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I believe if we talk legends leading their club, the manure fans should keep their worries elsewhere.

fuck thomas lemar

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
How dare I sprinkle little bit of reality on yr perfect fantasy.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oh I see...Yeah,they can become annoying but come to think of this,suddenly reminds me the owner of this forum.I believe he also Man Utd fans?:lol::(

Last edited:

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How dare I sprinkle little bit of reality on yr perfect fantasy.

I saw you mentioned this Poborsky and Paolo thingy quite a few times in this forum.I wonder if you were really there in the stadium watching that particular match.You live in England right?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Man did it.

He played for us for an insane amount of time, widely regarded as the best defender of all time.

He retired. The fans grew cold, he was critical of the management, we left him out.

He finally comes back, within extremely tight financial bounds, with clear objectives, and with very little actual experience

And he wins the title. He lowers the wage bill, he signs fucking stars like Theo, Kalulu and Maignan, he does all of this and wins us the title when we have the 5th highest wage in Serie A and are predicted to finish below Roma

Schedule