Champions league final: AC Milan v Juventus!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WOW what a final.... man that is gonna be one hell of a game. The two teams are probably on the same level - just as good as each other. This is a harder match than Real but who cares we're in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!! :D :D :D

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
juve should and will not get the double... it is a wonderfull dream to kick their ass in the final :D

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mtfco said:
juve should and will not get the double... it is a wonderfull dream to kick their ass in the final :D

:devil2: a dream that will hopefully become REALITY!!!!! :devil2:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jamie said:
but who cares we're in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!! :D :D :D

Same here :D :D... i don't wanna know about the prediction or the stat or critics or bla bla.... i just want to party for a while.... :D

And maybe next week i'll think it :D :D

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ferruginouz said:
Jamie said:
but who cares we're in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!! :D :D :D

Same here :D :D... i don't wanna know about the prediction or the stat or critics or bla bla.... i just want to party for a while.... :D

And maybe next week i'll think it :D :D

yup, many of my friends thought that it's gonna be a boring game, since 2 italians bla bla bla...

but, who cares? as long as we create the history...!!!!!!!!!!

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Very good game but also will be dificult for us we lost to juventus in delle alpio 2-1 but we also won them 2-1 at the san siro!
Nedved is out-3yellow cards.
That's good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So i think we will win 2-0

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ohhh i hope we win, we HAVE to other wise they will have CL and scudetto. NOOOOO!!!
I actually was going for Real today but come to think of it i see them as a harder opponent for the final although Juve (or should i say Buffon?) WERE impressive it will be a different story.
While i would prefer Milan beat a full strength Juve, knowing they are nedved-less is a good advantage to have. I think if Milan play a similar football as against Inter (or the last time we won against juve) and dominate then it will be ok. Only this time no goals aginst us. :tongue:

BUALI 6

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA
i hope we can break their defance...............
they r with out nedved that good............
a win is a dream, i hope we win the UCL and be the best team in europe and italy.......
see u all at oldtraford...........(i cant wait)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
hmm.. this is both good and bad news...

Bad: 1) It means Juventus can possibly win the double
2) I would have liked to see Milan crush Real in Manchester..

Good: 1) It means we dont have to face Real (who are a stronger side than Juventus)
2) It will give us the chance to prove we are the best Italian side.

However the outcome of the match didnt bother me even before-hand, because we already know we can beat both of these teams não problémo :D

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mamma_mia! said:
ohhh i hope we win, we HAVE to other wise they will have CL and scudetto. NOOOOO!!!
I actually was going for Real today but come to think of it i see them as a harder opponent for the final although Juve (or should i say Buffon?) WERE impressive it will be a different story.
While i would prefer Milan beat a full strength Juve, knowing they are nedved-less is a good advantage to have. I think if Milan play a similar football as against Inter (or the last time we won against juve) and dominate then it will be ok. Only this time no goals aginst us. :tongue:
yeh i hope too.

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
Well this is the final, but how Milan has to face it. In my opinion Lippi is going to place a 4-4-2 tactic as usual playing with the next 11:

Buffon, Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano, (maybe birindelli), Camoranesi, tachinardi, davids, zambrotta, delpiero, trezeguet.

So we have a good team against, in my opinion the players for our squad should be:

Abbiati or Dida, Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, kaladze, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Rui, Riva y Pippo.

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
PB said:
Well this is the final, but how Milan has to face it. In my opinion Lippi is going to place a 4-4-2 tactic as usual playing with the next 11:

Buffon, Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano, (maybe birindelli), Camoranesi, tachinardi, davids, zambrotta, delpiero, trezeguet.

So we have a good team against, in my opinion the players for our squad should be:

Abbiati or Dida, Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, kaladze, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Rui, Riva y Pippo.
We should start with this!!!!!

----------------------------------------------Dida------------------------------

-----------Simic---------------Sandro-----------Paolo--------------Kaladze

--------------Gattuso--------------------Pirlo-----------------Seedorf--
-------------------------------------------Rui--------------------------------
------------------------------Sheva---------------Inzaghi---------------------

If we will lead, in the second time Ambrosini should enter----Pipo
And If we will lose--------in the second time we should enter------Tomasson-------Simic And Rivaldo--------Rui

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hmmm
in one way, Im happy that these year Real wont won,
in the other way I think that it could be better final Milan VS. Real.

Game against Juventus ???
I think it will be almost the same like will Inter, Milan will keep control of ball more of them, and Juventus will brake with fast counteratacks...
and surely it will be harder counteratacks than Inter.

So...
Lets just hope Sheva & Pippo will be in good form, and hope they score....

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kosova_Rossonero said:
Hmmm
in one way, Im happy that these year Real wont won,
in the other way I think that it could be better final Milan VS. Real.

Game against Juventus ???
I think it will be almost the same like will Inter, Milan will keep control of ball more of them, and Juventus will brake with fast counteratacks...
and surely it will be harder counteratacks than Inter.

So...
Lets just hope Sheva & Pippo will be in good form, and hope they score....
I feel they will score and not 1 goal!!!

The Persian

Beginner
Reaction score
True True you guys
i think this game will be one of the most important games its the CL MAN!!! anyway i think the key players in the game will be Del Piero and Trez. In AC Milan the key players will be SHEVA, PIPPO and rui costa (as the playmaker).

I think that milan will win because they have more spirit and they are better! :D

!FORZA MILAN!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What an incredible time for us Milanisti...
First we reached the Champions Leaugue Final and now Juve will be our opponent.... to beat them that will be a big dream... its great!!!
I' m really nervous.... I can' texplain this wonderful feeling.
I' M PROUD TO BE A ROSSONERO!!!!

RINALDO

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
AC Milan Fan said:
What an incredible time for us Milanisti...
First we reached the Champions Leaugue Final and now Juve will be our opponent.... to beat them that will be a big dream... its great!!!
I' m really nervous.... I can' texplain this wonderful feeling.
I' M PROUD TO BE A ROSSONERO!!!!

RINALDO
:tongue:

Reaction score
i hope they can win... no, ... they r going to win! :D . They r much better than Juventus (well my brother say exactly the opposite, so now we r "rivals" :o ). and without Nedved... really i can see Maldini holding the cup!! :D

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now.. i will talking about the tactics between these two teams...

Juventus will be taking the pitch without nedved... so i think they will attack by their right and left side (camoranesi/zambrotta), they can't do the attack in the center.. coz there is no nedved there. Their deffense area.. surely still the best in italia... and if you watched the game between them and madrid.. buffon almost untouchable..
Their forward.. still count on del piero and trezeguet... we must be careful to this two players... they can make a goal.. they even can create a goal.
Juventus without nedved is juventus without power and determination.. but they have creativity via del piero

Milan in other hands.. is taking the pitch with their full team minus JDT... it's the best team in the final, abbiati or dida is in their best condition (but i doubt dida will play in the final)... while in deffense area, maldini-nesta-costacurta-kaladze are the best men in their position, if they performed well than del piero or trezeguet couldn't touch the goalie very often.
In the middle field, we have the best as possible also.. pirlo-ruicosta-gattuso-seedorf, if they run a lot like facing juve in the serie-a (milan won 2-1), they will make trouble to juve's. Especially for rui costa, he is the man who will make milan win or not coz he's our playmaker...
Sheva and pippo.. i think i'll not explain anything to these players.. they just need ball supply from the midfield, and the rest is up to them..

Who will win?? I can't predict it... i even a little bit scared to predict the result... milan-juve 50-50.. altough of course i would like to see milan bring the trophy back to milano city.... :devil:

So guys.. one suggestion from me.....

Start praying... :D

m1ke

Primavera
Reaction score
:devilide:

-------------- Sheva ------ Pippo --------------

-------------------- Rui Costa -------------------

------ Pirlo -------- Gattuso ------- Seedorf ---

--- Kaladze --- Maldini --- Nesta --- Simic ----

------------------------ Dida ---------------------

what you think?

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
yeeeessssssssssss
:dance: :jump: :D :D :jump: :dance:
got the ticket ... i'll be there

for f*cking € 715,00 :cry:
forza MILAN :devil:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
unrossonero said:

nice choreography... :D

unrossonero said:
got the ticket

<jealous>

unrossonero said:
... i'll be there

take my POSITIVE VIBES along!!!

unrossonero said:
for f*cking &#8364; 715,00

i take it the price includes some sort of travel arrangement... *???*

have a safe trip, a maximum of pleasure and don't forget to s-c-r-e-a-m until the ball gets past buffon as we won't let you come back home without that f*ckin cup!!!

:devil2:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
yep: flight+airport/stadium/airport transportation+ticket inclusive ... a rip-off! :mad:

as for the rest, you know i'm caught in this superstitious thing which phisically prevents me from saying anything beforehand :head:

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
m1ke said:
:devilide:

-------------- Sheva ------ Pippo --------------

-------------------- Rui Costa -------------------

------ Pirlo -------- Gattuso ------- Seedorf ---

--- Kaladze --- Maldini --- Nesta --- Simic ----

------------------------ Dida ---------------------

what you think?

acceptable! Dida is not fully fit yet, but if he'll be ready before the final, I prefer him then...(Abbiati did extremly well against Inter too...so it won't be that different to our chances in the final)
But looking at Costacurta (usually at Simic's spot, seems to be injuried and unlikely to play on Wednesday, which means that it might be Simic or Roque Junior who's performance has been at a good standard lately...)

I hope Rui Costa will score, so my prediction is:

Shevchenko (13), Inzaghi (37), Del Piero (67), Trezeguet (88), Rui Costa (91)... VICTORY! 3-2 for Milan! :)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
unrossonero said:
*rossonera* said:
yep: flight+airport/stadium/airport transportation+ticket inclusive ... a rip-off! :mad:

whines mr. unrossonero who has made ripping off people his profession, ah the irony... ;) ;) ;)

Schedule