Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
People still haven't realized Donnarumma renewing most likely resides on the fact if we qualify for CL or not? And that there is still some distance (6 games) for that to be concluded? Same with Hakan as well I assume. They want to be sure of CL football else walk.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Both Destro and Spezia destroyed us this season, but as soon as they play someone else their ****** modes activate.

Channeling their inner Hakan - slip-mode.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
With Parma and Crotone both looking doomed, you guys have opinions on their players that could help our team?

I find Mihai Valentin Mihăilă a very interesting prospect. Quite quick and tricky. Only thing is he is a LW and we already have Hauge there.

Pezella looks decent and could make a good Theo back up. We should look into picking him up.

The other player that I watched but haven?t been impressed by is Dennis Man. Other than 1 game he has always looked quite average. He is a RW who did well in Romanian league but since he moved, it seems the jump is league quality was too much for him.

From Crotone their 3 best players are Ounas, Simy and Messias. Of those Ounas is interesting but already owned by Napoli. Simy is an average player in good form and Messias is maybe Fiorentina level.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ceferin: ?But for me it?s a clear difference between the English clubs and the other six. They pulled out first, they admitted they made a mistake. You have to have some greatness to say: ?I was wrong.?.?

Ceferin: ?For me there are three groups of this 12, the English six, who went out first, then the other three [Atletico, Milan, Inter] after them & then the ones who feel that Earth is flat & they think the Super League still exists. And there is a big difference between those.?

Ceferin: ?But everyone will be held responsible. In what way, we will see.?

Ceferin: ?I don?t want to say disciplinary process but it has to be clear that everyone has to be held responsible in a different way. Is it disciplinary? Is it the decision of the executive committee? We will see. It?s too early to say.?

LMAO he couldn't be more clear on who is going to be punished and who isn't.

textbook divide and conquer strategy

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People still haven't realized Donnarumma renewing most likely resides on the fact if we qualify for CL or not? And that there is still some distance (6 games) for that to be concluded? Same with Hakan as well I assume. They want to be sure of CL football else walk.

Maybe people are confused because of this:

Milan, Costacurta e l'attesa sul rinnovo di Donnarumma: "Non capisco i baci alla maglia"

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if qualify to CL, juve offers 2-3m dollars more and huge bonus to raiola
IMO he already has an agreement with them (at least raiola has)

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
We should just sign dragowski and end this nonsense with buffoon 2.0

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Also after Dollar and Romagslowly fuck off, give the armband to Presidente and Vice-armband to Calabria. Two players that would bleed for the club.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We should just sign dragowski and end this nonsense with buffoon 2.0

Is he good?
I only saw him when we played against Florentina and he didnt seem that impressive, maybe he could get much better here.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

For me, I can say I am pretty close to not caring if Hakan walked, regardless of our situation.

And it?s getting close to that for Donnarumma

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

According to latest German news, Turkish international goalkeeper and Trabzonspor captain Ugurcan Cakir (25) has been targeted by Borussia Dortmund. Recently inquired about by a bunch of clubs around, including RB Leipzig, Chelsea, Brighton&Hove Albion, and Newcastle, Cakir is meanwhile tracked by both Inter Milan and AC Milan.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Corriere della Sera, the #SuperLeague project is ‘not over’ and Florentino #Perez intends to sue UEFA

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Remember that Donnarumma is contracted to Raiola and not to Milan.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Pioli: "#Ibrahimovic he's better but he won't be there tomorrow, he should be there next time.#Mandzukic and #Leao they play the place tomorrow. Mario is better and has the characteristics to give himself the right contribution in the opposing area ".

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli pre-match conference:

Do Milan deserve to finish in the top four?

“Definitely yes, but these 32 games have told us that we have been stronger than everyone except Inter. We were the only ones to keep up with Inter. We can play the last few days with our ambitions and our goal still there for to be able to hit. We are here because of luck but because we deserved it.”

Is Lazio-Milan a play-off of sorts?

“Yes, because head-to-head matches are worth double. Lazio are behind in the standings and for us and for them it will be an important match for the future. The step forward would be important.”

Could Mandzukic play from the start?

“Ibrahimovic is better but he won’t be there tomorrow, he should be back for the next game. Mandzukic and Leao are playing for their places tomorrow. Mario is better and has the characteristics to give himself the right contribution in the opponent’s area.”

Would not reaching the Champions League be a failure?

“We cannot think about this, we must not think in this direction. We have shown that we are strong, but we must do it until the end. The teams that do not make it to the Champions League will obviously be disappointed.”

On tomorrow’s opponents Lazio:

“A strong team, which made the Champions League this year and which we have already beaten, but they have always been even matches. We have the skills and determination to play a great match.”

On the defeat against Sassuolo:

“I train a group that is too intelligent to use anything in particular. We know how crucial the next matches are, we talked little about the match against Sassuolo to immediately think about the next one. If we played the match against Sassuolo one hundred more times we would not lose it. Tomorrow is very important, we prepared for the game with attention and concentration.”

There is talk of a points target to reach the Champions goal:

“We think we could have reached the Champions League from 75 points upwards, but we never looked at the table. Right now it is good to concentrate on every single game to try to get the most out of it.”

What is the ‘sin’ that Milan must avoid between now and the end of the season?

“Fear, if you face it, run away. If you run away, fear runs inside you. Our motto is ‘if you want, you can, other things are excuses’. We will do our best to achieve this great goal.”

On the condition of Theo Hernandez:

“Theo is better, he did a part of training with the team yesterday. He could be available if he does a whole session today.”

On the attack that has been missed in the last few games:

“I think this is the central point in our playing and our difficulties in the last few games. We often get to create scoring chances, but we don’t make the right choice of passing, shooting or dribbling. We are working on it, we have to be more dangerous for the amount of play we build.”

If Romagnoli could play against Lazio from the start:

“He is better, working with the team allowed him to improve his condition. Tomori had a small problem yesterday, let’s see.”

On the strength of the rivals for the top four:

“Our direct rivals are strong opponents, but so far we have been able to be better than them, so we have values. We have to play to the maximum. We have to react after an undeserved defeat.”

On Ibrahimovic’s renewal and how he has helped Milan:

“Ibra has raised the level of quality and personality, his charisma has helped everyone to grow. His team-mates have been good at following this path and having a growth with great consistency and will. We have all grown and have become a team of a great level. Everyone gave their contribution.”

Are Milan doing well from a physical point of view?

“The physical fatigue is not there, we have to be more effective in the last quarter of the pitch, which is no small thing: it makes the difference between winning games and risking not winning them. We have to improve, but it was difficult to think that we could maintain that rhythm of results, we must be objective and lucid in saying that there was a moment when we took home everything and even more, in the last few games we randomly got less than we deserved. What matters is that we are there and that we have demonstrated our values, we have six races to achieve an important goal.”

On Leao’s growth:

“The Leao project goes on regardless of the role. He continues his growth and maturation, as is normal for such a young player. Then it is difficult to establish what Rafael’s final role will be. The growth of a player allows you to find a job and a position. The important thing is the growth of its value, then we will evaluate the position along the way.”

From here to the end there are so many tests to pass. Is Pioli optimistic?

“We have passed many crash tests on this path. I believe that even in Wednesday’s performance, even in the defeat a coach sees positive situations. We have been a team for all ninety minutes. My players are strong, even morally. something more, we have many qualities and we will try to bring them out.”

In the previous match we saw a Milan with 4-4-2:

“When we had the ball it was a 4-2-2-2, without the ball we played with the 4-4-2. We prepare every single match to enhance our qualities and put the opponents in difficulty, so the positions on the pitch change. Our players know the spaces and this is important.”

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This is a confirmation isn’t it?

On Leao’s growth:

“The Leao project goes on regardless of the role. He continues his growth and maturation, as is normal for such a young player. Then it is difficult to establish what Rafael’s final role will be. The growth of a player allows you to find a job and a position. The important thing is the growth of its value, then we will evaluate the position along the way.”

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Pls Pioli, bring Hauge for last 20 minutes...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to TMW, Milan won’t increase their contract extension offer for Gigio Donnarumma and expect a decision by May 23.

Donnarumma will see his contract expire in June and according to several reports, he has already rejected two contract extension offers from the Rossoneri.

Milan are not willing to raise their €8m-a-year offer, which is €2m higher than Donnarumma’s current salary.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Ronin still unsure if distance is measured in km?

You need to work on your comprehension of the English language.

And when he renews?
I already gave up on him becoming a club legend, no matter if he renews or not. Maybe he'll redeem himself by dropping Raiola and no more extension sagas in the future, but I'm not relying on it to happen.

Also, he's not THAT key of a player and there are plenty of decent GKs to replace him.

so what? that still makes him a snake

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
For me Donna is gone.
Knew that the moment Roma was dropped.
No way we upset Raiola with Roma when we need him for Donna.
Next season we will thankfully be a Raiola's free team.
Fuck Donna , his agent , his captain & specially fuck that leach brother of his.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
For me Donna is gone.
Knew that the moment Roma was dropped.
No way we upset Raiola with Roma when we need him for Donna.
Next season we will thankfully be a Raiola's free team.
Fuck Donna , his agent , his captain & specially fuck that leach brother of his.

:thumbsup:

The last days of the raw dog era

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma can go fk himself with his 10m wage.
Always this stupid drama as if hes God.
There are enough solid goalkeepers who wants to be here for much less wage.
Maldini made a good choice going for Maignan

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
The war between Perez-Agnelli and #UEFA is not over, but is still ongoing. Formally the #SuperLeague has not dissolved and #Perez is aiming for a very long lawsuit with the Antitrust against the dual role of regulator and organizer of the UEFA event: this is what worries #Ceferin

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to **********, #ACMilan won’t increase their contract extension offer for Gigio #Donnarumma and expect a decision by May 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.