The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Actually it's all making sense now why milan have shown no urgency to perma sign Diaz or get a pre agreement with Ottavio done.

Clearly we banking heavy on trust fund baby.

I won't fully respect pioli until daniel is removed from our squad list and he stands up to Paolo.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Maldini is talented and he plays a position where we don’t have a lot of depth unlike LW.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo was obsessed with a 4312, yet never tried Hakan in the AM position. I'll never understand this.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Actually it's all making sense now why milan have shown no urgency to perma sign Diaz or get a pre agreement with Ottavio done.

Clearly we banking heavy on trust fund baby.

I won't fully respect pioli until daniel is removed from our squad list and he stands up to Paolo.

If you're gonna come back once in a while for some trolling, can't you at least try a little better? Be more creative and original.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo was obsessed with a 4312, yet never tried Hakan in the AM position. I'll never understand this.

The only explanation is that Giampaolo is a bad manager and not exceedingly smart.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Maldini was included because of the EL rules you dildos

+1. The choice was basically to take 2 of Hauge, Krunic and Meite. If Hauge had been included and we had another injury or suspension in midfield we could easily have been caught short again. So far Pioli has only been comfortable using Hauge as a third or 4th choice on the left whereas he's happy to use Krunic in a variety of positions so it's not a surprise.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

He greatly mismanaged the talent at his disposal. And did again at Torino. Clubs would have to be crazy to employ him now.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He greatly mismanaged the talent at his disposal. And did again at Torino. Clubs would have to be crazy to employ him now.

I really don't understand it. Hakan is your best AM, right now he's one of the best AM in Europe. Why force Suso into being an AM? It was so fucking crazy.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I just came across to this
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL: Gustavo G?mez of Palmeiras wears a swimming cap after suffering an injury on the head during a quarter final second leg match between Palmeiras and Libertad

1608153541783.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL: Gustavo G?mez of Palmeiras wears a swimming cap after suffering an injury on the head during a quarter final second leg match between Palmeiras and Libertad

1608153541783.jpg

How to get a proper sweaty wound.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If you're gonna come back once in a while for some trolling, can't you at least try a little better? Be more creative and original.

Pretend it's hitler shouting at people about it in his bunker. That should suffice your infantile wit.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Pretend it's hitler shouting at people about it in his bunker. That should suffice your infantile wit.

it's really obvious what you're trying to do, and you suck at it.

it's just some feedback, nothing to get mad about. i know you can do better.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

1608153541783.jpg

what's so funny about this?
He's fighting on field despite his injury.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Woah, how does someone actually looking that good and fresh turn out to look as burned out and pathetic as he looks today?

-Edit-

Weird hair tho.

You can already see the beginnings of despair in his eyes.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW - Milan-Thauvin, the player wants the Rossoneri. And he is willing not to ask for a huge gig

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
what's so funny about this?
He's fighting on field despite his injury.

the fact that you usually use a scalp bandage or something that breathes and not a full on plastic cap. Plus Ive never seen anything like that and looks funny

he could challenge phil jones :lol:
xeH9Iif.jpeg

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

still better than MilanLab

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What happened with the Ibra-Lukaku investigation? I remember reading on twitter on Tuesday that 'today we will know if there are additional punishments'. It's been 2 days and nothing happened

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Status
Not open for further replies.