Ante Rebic Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Silva-Rebic swap is the best deal we've done in decades. :star:

Silva being useful to the club even when he is not here :love:

Meanwhile cuntrone......

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He is truly becoming a dream signing.

Yeah, I'll admit I'm eating my own words now :lol:

The quoted post in question was from the 2-2 game against Lecce, where he came on for the last 15 minutes and barely put in any effort to kill the game off, and we later conceded a last minute equalizer. At that point, he was an unconvincing bench player and he showed absolutely no will or hunger to lock down a starting spot or even justify himself.

One of reasons why I was so annoyed at him was when we signed him, I was hearing all this about how hard-working and strong mentally he was, but he showed zilch of this until Zlatan arrived and then the turnaround game against Udinese.

I'm happy that he turned things around, and he's making me look like a fool with every goal.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll admit I'm eating my own words now :lol:

The quoted post in question was from the 2-2 game against Lecce, where he came on for the last 15 minutes and barely put in any effort to kill the game off, and we later conceded a last minute equalizer. At that point, he was an unconvincing bench player and he showed absolutely no will or hunger to lock down a starting spot or even justify himself.

One of reasons why I was so annoyed at him was when we signed him, I was hearing all this about how hard-working and strong mentally he was, but he showed zilch of this until Zlatan arrived and then the turnaround game against Udinese.

I'm happy that he turned things around, and he's making me look like a fool with every goal.

Rebic was unfit/overweight when he returned to Frankfurt after holidays.
Still unfit after months in Milan.
I was thinking where is all the athletic qualities he's supposed to have? He was sluggish and rusty.
Then he had an injury against Napoli and returned in January lighter and quicker. He also seemed more motivated to stay and fight for a place after Ibra's arrival and the switch to double 442/4231.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva being useful to the club even when he is not here :love:

Meanwhile cuntrone......

Cutrone cost nothing, scored 27 goals in the Milan shirt and was then sold for 18m+bonuses.

Silva was signed for 38m+bonuses.
Scored 2 league goals in 25 Serie A games(and 8 against EL farmers).
Spends 3 years on loan.

He could make up for it by keep scoring and convincing Frankfurt to agree to a swap.
Hopefully he doesn't fuck up this deal as well.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Rebic I still often don't trust to perform the fundamentals properly but he still gets it done.

He's a type of player like Sadio Mane, just a ball of energy that manages to get it past someone or into the goal. Obviously Mane is better but it's the same type of messy play.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He could make up for it by keep scoring and convincing Frankfurt to agree to a swap.
Hopefully he doesn't fuck up this deal as well.

I'd think we'll take Rebic even if they don't want Silva for some reason and offload him to another team.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll admit I'm eating my own words now

Lets just hope he continues like this.

Loving it...

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Yep, starting to love this guy!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
That diagonal run which opened up space for Zlatans second goal :love:

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WtRtBsn.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/ltv2zSm.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Was reviewing the 1st goal against Bologna, which he also started. Man, on his day, it's really not much you can do against him... can't push him around, as he's stronger and trying to take the ball from him is risky, as he can trick and dribble you.

Loving him more every day

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
is this guy psychic or something? seen him celebrate goals quite a few times before it goes in and sometimes even before someone actually shoots.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is this guy psychic or something? seen him celebrate goals quite a few times before it goes in and sometimes even before someone actually shoots.

haha yeah i spotted dis too

against sassuolo w the zlatan header he was already celebrating as ibra was getting ready to head the ball.. must have seen it in training often lol

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!!! Hattrick present please.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Really hope he'll be back for the derby

83571558_2837382006321481_640676848455385088_o.jpg

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
https://sempremilan.com/di-marzio-r...-the-squad-when-his-first-game-back-should-be

"AC Milan winger Ante Rebic is back in group training and looks likely to make his return at the weekend, according to a report.

Rebic dislocated his elbow before the international break during the 2-0 away win over Crotone, and though a return in two weeks was expected he is still struggling with the injury.

According to what is being reported by Di Marzio, Rebic has rejoined the rest of his team-mates for group training and now can begin getting properly back up to game speed.

However, the report adds that the Croatia international will not be risked on Thursday evening against Sparta Prague, when Milan will be looking to make it two wins from two in the Europa League group stages after last Thursday?s win over Celtic in Glasgow.

Instead, he will be available at the weekend when Milan will face Udinese at the Stadio Friuli in a 12:30pm kick-off."​

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Unlucky

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio