always the same, we want to grow together. We are happy with this
victory, but we must be consistent. Last year started in the same way,
Milan didn't do well at the beginning of the season. Instead, this
year I have seen a good team on the field, even in Genoa. We were only
unlucky, but Milan are in good health.'

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it me, or does baby Jordan bear a slight resemblance to Wayne Rooney? He looks like a feisty little thing.

277_big.jpg

"Get that camera outta my face or I'll kill you." :)

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
BMWTaylor said:
Is it me, or does baby Jordan bear a slight resemblance to Wayne Rooney? He looks like a feisty little thing.

277_big.jpg

It's You :tongue:
I thought he was Paloca's son..I mean Di canio's son :D:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
THE MALDINESTA said:
You cannot escape me...mwahahaha! :devil:

Ahem...*clears throat*

I just saw this on acmilan.com...I wouldn't mind having one of these.

SHEVA, KAKA' AND GILA FOR CHARITY 9/23/2005
MILAN - Andriy Shevchenko, Kakà and Alberto Gilardino posed today for a calendar that will benefit AIRC cancer research. The three Rossoneri will appear in the charity calendar along with Adriano, Barzagli, Buffon, Del Piero, Di Canio, Toni, Totti and Zanetti. The three original signed photographs will be available for auction on E-bay, with all proceeds going to AIRC cancer research.

That's a really neat idea. But what's Buffon going to pose in, a sling?

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
BMWTaylor said:
You cannot escape me...mwahahaha! :devil:

Ahem...*clears throat*

I just saw this on acmilan.com...I wouldn't mind having one of these.

SHEVA, KAKA' AND GILA FOR CHARITY 9/23/2005
MILAN - Andriy Shevchenko, Kakà and Alberto Gilardino posed today for a calendar that will benefit AIRC cancer research. The three Rossoneri will appear in the charity calendar along with Adriano, Barzagli, Buffon, Del Piero, Di Canio, Toni, Totti and Zanetti. The three original signed photographs will be available for auction on E-bay, with all proceeds going to AIRC cancer research.

That's a really neat idea. But what's Buffon going to pose in, a sling?

what else would buffon pose in slings are fashionable didnt you know
and the three signed photographs will go to somebody who cares nothing about football and just bought them because he could
which zanetti?

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
BMWTaylor said:

277_big.jpg

ohhhh gosh!!!! that baby is sooooooo cuet! :proud: he looks very similar to his father's face! ;)

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
could be!!! maybe he have the talent !!! ( that would be sooo great, just imagine in some years on acm a player with a 7 shirt "jordan shevchenko" )

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila#11 said:
what else would buffon pose in slings are fashionable didnt you know
and the three signed photographs will go to somebody who cares nothing about football and just bought them because he could
which zanetti?

by the way, did somebody have a pic ( or pics hehe ) of that calendar?? i want to see ;) ;) :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
This should end all those Chelsea rumours for good:

Channel 4:

Andriy Shevchenko has hinted at a contract extension with Milan, while Juve could try to tempt Thierry Henry back to Turin.

“I will soon be called to the club headquarters to sign a new deal,” revealed the Ukrainian. “When they make that call, I really doubt I’ll reject it.”

Shevchenko has won the Scudetto, Champions League, Coppa Italia, European Supercup and Italian Supercup since joining the San Siro outfit in 1999-2000.

His current deal expires in 2009 and the reigning European Player of the Year looks set to follow in the footsteps of teammate Kaka, who recently extended his contract until 2010. Under Italian rules, that is the maximum extent of a legal bond.

If he signs then he will pretty much end his career with us :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
He is starting his media game again :) .. now Chelsea will come again linked.. and Milan will just rise his wages.. logic ;)

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Salihovic, Pirlo, Bonera, Grlic, Kaladze and Sheva
Sheva scored his 150 goal for Milan, he is now 3rd on our list of best scorers, I hope that he will beat old Nordahls record...
FORZA SHEVA!!!!

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Mirza Salihovic said:
Sheva scored his 150 goal for Milan, he is now 3rd on our list of best scorers, I hope that he will beat old Nordahls record...
FORZA SHEVA!!!!
What's Nordahl record ? 250 ? Easy for Sheva to beat this :tongue:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
He will beat for sure Rivera .. but I doubt for Nordahl record .. :).. he has alot of time ahead.. so lets hope & see :)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shevchenko wants new AC Milan deal
tribalfootball.com - September 24, 2005

AC Milan striker Andrei Shevchenko has declared he would happily sign a new contract extension.

A £70 million target for Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, Ukraine international Shevchenko declared: "I am ready to renew my contract.

"I still have not been invited to talk about this, but if an extension was proposed me, I could not refuse."

---

That's the first positive rumour about Shevchenko lately.

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
MaGasTeR said:

But i wouldn't take Nordahl even in consideration because in those days football did not have off sides, am i right ?

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
MaGasTeR said:

not a chance sheva scored 150 in 6 years nordahl scored 250 in 8 years sheva would have to get 100 goals in 3 year to officialy be better that nordahl

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
PRESS SURVEY - SHEVCHENKO: 'Dear Altafini, coming to overtake you'
9/25/2005
MILAN - Andriy Shevchenko is just one goal off Josè Altafini's
150-record for Milan. The Ukrainian striker told La Gazzetta Sportiva:
'I am proud to be up in this gallery of champions. I will be pleased
to join Atlafini because it's always an honour to overtake a champion.
However, the important thing is that Milan win a lot of games in a
row. It doesn't matter who scores but that we don't concede anything
to Inter or Juve. We've been unlucky but it's not too late to get
back.'

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Luis said:
But i wouldn't take Nordahl even in consideration because in those days football did not have off sides, am i right ?
lol ? could someone confirm this ? :eek: i didnt knew :rolleyes:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Offside history

It is often assumed that the offside law is a recent addition to combat "goal scrounging" or "cherry picking", where attacking players hang around near the opposing goal in case the ball gets kicked upfield, but in fact it dates back to the early years of the game, and was much stricter in the past than it is today. A player was "off his side" if he was standing in front of the ball (compare with the current offside law in rugby—a game descended from the same roots), that is, between the ball and the opponent's goal. This was by no means universal —the original Sheffield F.C. rules had no offside, and players known as "kick throughs" were positioned permanently near the opponents' goal.

In 1848, HC Malden held a meeting at his Trinity College, Cambridge rooms, that addressed the problem. Representatives from Eton, Harrow, Rugby, Winchester and Shrewsbury attended, each bringing their own set of rules. They sat down a little after 4pm and by five to midnight had drafted what is thought to be the first set of "Cambridge Rules". Malden is quoted as saying how "very satisfactorily they worked".

Unfortunately no copy of these 1848 rules exists today, but they are thought to have included laws governing throw-ins, goal-kicks, halfway line markings, re-starts, and the disallowing of holding and pushing. They even allowed for a string to be used as a cross bar.

Slowly, as these rules were tried, tested, written and re-written over the following years, a revised set of Cambridge Rules was drawn up in 1856. A copy of these rules, thought to be the oldest set still in existence, can be found in the Shrewsbury School library.

As football developed in the 1860s and 1870s, the offside law proved the biggest argument between the clubs. Sheffield got rid of the "kick throughs" by amending their laws so that one member of the defending side was required between a forward player and the opponent's goal; the Football Association also compromised slightly and adopted the Cambridge idea of three. Finally, Sheffield came into line with the F.A., and "three players" were the rule until 1925.

The change to "two players" rule led to an immediate increase in goal scoring. 4,700 goals were scored in 1848 Football League games in 1924/25. It rose to 6,373 goals (from the same number of games) in 1925/26.

In 1990 the law was amended to consider an attacker to be onside if level with the second last opponent. This change was part of a general movement by the game's authorities to make the rules more conducive to attacking football and help the game to flow more freely.

[Source: Wikipedia.org]

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Happy Birthday Sheva

:star:[highlight]BUON COMPLEANNO...IL TSAR[/highlight]:star:

So, sad, We couldn't give you best gift.
Nevertheless, thanks for your goal :proud:

Last edited:

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
BUON COMPLEANNO SHEVA!

It might not be the best of birthday gifts, but you did score a goal. Thanks for everything indeed!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Sheva'a been Milan's most consistent performer this season. Given the form he is in, Milan can do almost anything. I only hope all other players take his lead and follow suit.

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Feliz cumpleaños para Sheva desde Chile

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
SHEVA my man... HAPPY BIRTHDAY and i wish to score more goals and become our LEGEND!!!

FORZA SHEVA

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Happy Birthday dear Sheva!! What you mean to Milan fans cannot be described in a post.... May this great fairy tale journey of Sheva with Milan last for many years to come. Priceless!

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Happy Birthday Sheva and Berlusconi :star: :star: :proud:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Hapy Birthday Shevchenko

Schedule