Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
come on let's be serious for that kind of money people disappear all the time. It's italy i would be surprised if in 2 months we don't hear about her anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Adriano Galliani, AC Milan’s chief executive officer, said April 23 that the club is committed to being a top team, though Berlusconi “can’t keep losing millions of euros every year.” Berlusconi’s daughter Marina, who is Fininvest’s chairman, agrees. “Soccer clubs have to follow the rules of good management, balancing costs and revenue, like every company,” she said last month.

Yes they have to have good management, and they have to balance costs and revenue. But sometimes, when you have a failing company, you need to invest in order to get it back on track.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
old bastard just don't care about milan any more. he's interfering too much with his stupid decisions that cost milan too much like chissokho last summer and now exit of leonardo who did awsome job with milan this season considering players he had at disposal. i respect leonardo cause he has balls unlike ancelotti and openly says milan needs dineros and new quality players. i don't ever remember ancelotti saying this. and now leo will pay for it but in my eyes he's only better for this.
fuck off berlu invest or die.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Galliani: "No decision on the future, Tassotti will train the team in the U.S."

Galliani: "No decision on the future, Tassotti will train the team in the U.S."

GALLIANI: 'No Decision for the Future'
14/05/2010

MILANELLO - Adriano Galliani about the future: 'Milan until now has not contacted anyone, this decision takes time, it takes a few days, indeed there put many more, there are no emergencies. We did not, I assure you, no decision yet taken clear and we have chosen the coach. When the name we will notify you. I'm going with 'AC Milan in the Milan' which has become a bit 'a play, fun. Any coach in recent days has called me to tell me that he also did a tour with us ( smiles ed ). Joke to defuse. I repeat that when a decision is made to communicate. Someone will be on the bench. The appeal of the name Milan is still very strong. ' The CEO continues : 'Tassotti will lead the team in America. The next meeting will be July 20. For the bench have not taken any decision '.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
worst part is indecision. What we're going to have no coach... slow starto n market....

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
worst part is indecision. What we're going to have no coach... slow starto n market....

with all this coach selection management dont have to think about players we are on a free fall but lets see

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
surely the management must have some "real" names for coaches, it's not like it will be that long months, the World Cup will make things look fast and Milan should make a haste as getting new players won't be getting easier after the world cup :rolleyes:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fuuccckkkk thiss nooo coach till july 20 ooo fuckk soo nooooo new players hehehehe this is to much fuck it fuck it fuck youuuuuuuuuu berlubitch

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I don't see why having no coach will affect the transfer market. It is not like they have any say in what players Berlu buys :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I don't see why having no coach will affect the transfer market. It is not like they have any say in what players Berlu buys :o

What`s Berlu now ,70 or something ?You know what they say is never to late to try and do new things,maybe he should just officially coach Milan :o

In all seriousness ,its becoming more and more hard for me to respect the man .He did a brilliant job being the owner of Milan in the past,but since 2005 its all going down hill .Now were left with his grade A douche bag personality ,not with the owner that Milan made great.

If he has no intentions to run Milan properly ,or prepare someone from his family to run it properly he should just sell it to someone who wants to see Milan do good.

Reaction score
Some crooked Arab should come and take over Milan, sooner or latter but Berlu would demand more and really a tough customer to negotiate. Also Milans current financial situation is still translucent, whatever he says comes down in the financial report. Only when a proper bid is made and the account books are opened up the real financial health of the club can be fathomed.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Same with every club. I believe Berlu that the club is in a sound financial position.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Thanks Berlu for kicking out Leo just because he wanted better investments :mad: Not to forget that we won't get Pato/Thiago Silva type of players again from Brazil, no Leo no great talents anymore coming here, our great scout is gone, fantastic job Berlu.
So no coach until the end of July, the next season will surely be great when we get a last minute coach :head:
Berlu will most likely try to get a coach who is his puppet and does everything he gets told to do. So next season could be even worse than this recent one.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Berlu for kicking out Leo just because he wanted better investments :mad: Not to forget that we won't get Pato/Thiago Silva type of players again from Brazil, no Leo no great talents anymore coming here, our great scout is gone, fantastic job Berlu.
So no coach until the end of July, the next season will surely be great when we get a last minute coach :head:
Berlu will most likely try to get a coach who is his puppet and does everything he gets told to do. So next season could be even worse than this recent one.

To be fair, I don't think it needs too much scout hability to find players like Pato and Thiago Silva. They were all hyped here in Brazil before we brought then, Thiago Silva in Fluminense going to Libertadores Final and called to Seleção, and Pato winning FIFA World Cup Club and the star player in the Under-21 Brazil, so it has no trouble to find them. Other scouts can do it.

Reaction score

These days talent scouts are normally required if its about picking players below 15 years of age or if he's being relatively unknown. Internacional would've definitely needed a talent scout to identify the potential in Pato but not Milan or any other European club. You dont need a scout to identify Pato as a talented footballer, the manager can do it himself.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
To be fair, I don't think it needs too much scout hability to find players like Pato and Thiago Silva. They were all hyped here in Brazil before we brought then, Thiago Silva in Fluminense going to Libertadores Final and called to Seleção, and Pato winning FIFA World Cup Club and the star player in the Under-21 Brazil, so it has no trouble to find them. Other scouts can do it.

to be fair, Leo doesn't just scouted them he convinced them to come to Milan, talks to their Family, stayed with them from Brazil to Italy, even when DInho gets here Leo's the one picking him up. his like the man linking Milan to those players.. but yes any Milan scouts can surely picked out those talented players.. but scouting is not the only thing Leo did ;) etc..

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Supporters of the protest continues: "For Sale Ac Milan"

Supporters of the protest continues: "For Sale Ac Milan"

05/15/2010 14:15 by Vito Mazzuca article read 1644 times
Source: calciomercatonews

bbfba097c878739c10a7c86326be31b9-1273921231.jpeg

Photo © Peter Mazzara

Further efforts of the Milan fans on Facebook to protest against the leadership of Via Turati, guilty, according to most, they have abandoned Milan and was no longer interested in investing in the market. The latest initiative is stronger than that of the group "SELL AC MILAN (disputed!) - San Siro, 15 May 2010 inviting the Rossoneri fans that tonight will be at the stadium to watch Milan-Juventus, to display a sign reading" Sell Ac Milan ", a provocation, as anticipated at the beginning, against the inaction of the leadership. "Enough - we read about the group - or spend or sell. On May 15, at Milan-Juventus, waving a blank stage that says AC Milan for sale. And tonight, staring in the stands.

in your dreams.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
to be fair, Leo doesn't just scouted them he convinced them to come to Milan, talks to their Family, stayed with them from Brazil to Italy, even when DInho gets here Leo's the one picking him up. his like the man linking Milan to those players.. but yes any Milan scouts can surely picked out those talented players.. but scouting is not the only thing Leo did ;) etc..

I believe it was B's money that convinced the talent. Not Leo's.
The only thing I can credit to Leo is that he manage to convince B to come out with the money to get Pato, Ronaldhino and Kaka.

As long as B is willing to invest, I don't think Leo's resignitation will hurt us.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
MILAN - Adriano Galliani: UNNECESSARY CLAIMS

Adriano Galliani does not agree with the contention that the supporters of the President Silvio Berlusconi. Milan came out of a courtroom with the resources of a great President

MILAN - Adriano Galliani commented after the victory over Juventus counterstand the part of supporters of the President Berlusconi: " There is no dualism between our president and Leonardo. Our President was not present tonight because he was not well. Not was AWOL. Our curve was ungenerous, you forget that thanks to the ideas and risosrse Berlusconi have made eight Champions League finals. Nobody has done as we recently. It 's a challenge that can not be accepted. I am no psychologist, but our fans should be more grateful. I believe that without Berlusconi's AC Milan would vegetated, he brought it out of courtroom. Football you do it with great resources and he has made many. The next coach? Let's see, now it's early announcement of the new coach. Leonardo has great qualities, we have realized its full potential and we have chosen, now we will make our assessments. I am far from Milan? I jump like a madman one goal of Gaeta in the Primavera, I'm crazy for these colors. They need me out, I feel for this team unique emotions.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
typical Galliani - hiding responsibility behind old cliches repeated so many times that it hurts my eyes to read it. But it's nice to see that fans' protest was acknowledged by the management.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at what I find:
berlusconi_papi_noemi.jpg

:proud:

:star:Champion!:star:

rbrakhia80

its G b!tches !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Nesta , Tiago Silva , Serginho , Kaka , dinho, Pato , Sheva , Seedorf...
just 3 words , SPEND SOME CASH

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Galliani: 'Milan fans are ungrateful'

Vice-President Adriano Galliani blasted “ungrateful and ungenerous” Milan fans for protesting against Silvio Berlusconi.

The supporters unveiled a series of banners during last night’s 3-0 win over Juventus that thanked Leonardo and the players, but bitterly criticised their President.

“The fans were very ungenerous, as when we took over Milan the club was bankrupt and thanks to 25 years of heavy investment we have experienced eight Cup Finals,” insisted Galliani.

“I’d hate to see what would happen if we had a season like the one Juventus just had. This is the most successful club in the world and that cannot be ignored.

“I don’t know why the fans took this approach. I just tell them they ought to be very grateful to Berlusconi for these wonderful years together.

“Without Berlusconi, Milan would’ve vegetated as they had been before we took over. He took this side from a bankruptcy tribunal to the top of the world. Any neutral observer has to acknowledge that.

“I know how much money he has poured into this club. I still leap like a lunatic in the stands when the youth team score, so my love for Milan goes beyond everything. Until I am literally thrown out of the club, I won’t leave here.”

This was the final match with Leonardo in charge and the supporters blame Berlusconi’s public criticism for pushing him to quit.

“I understood all Leonardo’s potential, hiring him as an assistant, then as technical director and finally recommending him as Coach.

“We’ll see, it’s too early to discuss the new tactician and there will be all the necessary time to confirm the name.”

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
what shocker lolz

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
u ungrateful ass b1tchz :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Schedule