• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Not many under moggi, recently they had more flops.

We had our fair share but no on beats inter. At least 15 top players left for not being able to fit there.

Agreed

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kanu was shit at merda but back then people in italy said R Carlos will never be a fullback coz he cant defend so.. We had Vieira and Davids, jube had Henry ��

Kluijvert, .. Baggio :cry::cry::cry:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Biglia season is almost over. He’ll be out for 4 months.

I felt it when Rino said its gonna be long.. was mentally ready. I hope that pushes us to get 2 registas (one of which Tonali ofc), Cesc + Tonali or Paredes+Tonali will work.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lentini flopping is huge

I can name ours, like you say, there are a few. inter's the world knows... juve is a problem, I cant think past Henry.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I can name ours, like you say, there are a few. inter's the world knows... juve is a problem, I cant think past Henry.

Yeah it’s tough but they had their fair share.

Van der sar is probably the biggest name to be successful somewhere else.

But they have many names like Jorge Andrade, melo, Thiago, zebina,Diego, krasic...etc.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Not many under moggi, recently they had more flops.

We had our fair share but no on beats inter. At least 15 top players left for not being able to fit there.

we havent had such players since Zaccheroni. Unless Silva, Cristante, El Shaa and Saponara and other mediocre players are considered top talents (like some RnB members think)

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tonali might already be better than paqueta, the kid might explode if you put quality around him.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yes! TY! I knew there was one bugging me... VDS. Yes, him. Thats 2.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
we dont have such players since Zaccheroni. Unless Silva, Cristante, El Shaa and Saponara and other mediocre players are considered top talents (like some RnB members think)

Remember the Dark period? After don Fabio and until ancelotti arrived?

We bought shit ton of expensive players and all of them failed except for few.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

But they have many names like Jorge Andrade, melo, Thiago, zebina,Diego, krasic...etc.

Pippo Inzaghi is the biggest name :proud: one can argue that he was a bomber there, but they fucking threw him out cause he wouldnt let del piero shine :lol: and the guy won 2 UCLs :star:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Jose Maria and javi Moreno flopped so hard that we sent them back for free and we only received money after many many years.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli is on for Tonali I read somewhere

so are roma, so are juve, so are inter... chelsea, arsenal i mean this kid when you watch him it makes you hard. he could be ridiculous i feel his value will double with the first few games with his new club

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
ok, that's bad bad news. :fp:
it's not that i'm big fan of biglia, he's average player but he was our most important player in mid and we will miss him badly.

just survive somehow till january, now paredes is priority... i don't know how they will paid him but pls leo, find a way.

did caldara have same injury as biglia? i think it is same shit and they said that they will wait 3 weeks to see if they will operate him or not... and if they do that, he could be out for that long as well, fuck. :rolleyes:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pippo Inzaghi is the biggest name :proud: one can argue that he was a bomber there, but they fucking threw him out cause he wouldnt let del piero shine :lol: and the guy won 2 UCLs :star:

Pippo didn’t flop he just couldn’t play with del Piero.

Sorry I only read pippo but yeah you’re right.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
tonali might already be better than paqueta, the kid might explode if you put quality around him.

paqueta is a different player, both would blend perfectly. Tonali->Package->Kessie awesome for 3 man mid. add a trequartista (Hakan) for 4-3-1-2 or play that shitty 4-3-3 , doesnt matter :proud: As I said , Tonali = Peerlo, Paqueta = Clarence, Kessie = Gattuso on steroids :star:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
paqueta is a different player, both would blend perfectly. Tonali->Package->Kessie awesome for 3 man mid. add a trequartista (Hakan) for 4-3-1-2 or play that shitty 4-3-3 , doesnt matter :proud: As I said , Tonali = Peerlo, Paqueta = Clarence, Kessie = Gattuso on steroids :star:

oh i know that, im just saying if i had to choose 1 with the 35m, imagine this kid hopping around like pirlo giving long balls to cutrone? :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rather play Suso as trequartista...

Status
Not open for further replies.