The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2018, 20:58   #19981
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Unless we get a creative cm , forget about top 4

Lazio will get one spot and inter With Conte will too
Old 17-09-2018, 21:05   #19982
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/72500...flair-wedding/

Signature
Old 17-09-2018, 21:14   #19983
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

I'd like to see Halilovic get an opportunity at least before they most likely ship him off. Even a sub appearance.
Old 17-09-2018, 21:18   #19984
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

I keep forgetting that he's "playing" for us.

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Old 17-09-2018, 22:01   #19985
ZBoban
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
I'd like to see Halilovic get an opportunity at least before they most likely ship him off. Even a sub appearance.
lolol stop it with this kid.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:10   #19986
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Leo u bought me Higsy... If you could get this chubby belgian in January it would be much appreciated

https://youtu.be/Z1sInF1TwFY

Off his "weaker" foot

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Old 17-09-2018, 22:12   #19987
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Lol. Hakan and Kessie the same as Suso?

Bonucci was great last year?

The performance was bad yesterday? The start was terrible, but the performance wasn't, actually.

We should've done better. Hakan wasn't great. Kessie actually was. That's the funny part of the criticisms of Kessie. He didn't deserve any. He made sure the goal was scored.

Hakan didn't play well. I haven't seen him play this badly since he was with Montella.

Thing is, he played really well against Roma until he ran out of gas.

I don't see why people are fucking happy at a bad result.

My question is this: would you rather be right or Milan win? I think I know the answer.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:14   #19988
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Kessie and Musacchio were outstanding in my opinion
Old 17-09-2018, 22:16   #19989
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

Gazidis will be good for keeping UEFA satisfied, Arsenal fans hate him for being super cheap on the market while raising his salary significantly.

Also, Mussachio actually made some key tackles when Cag counter-attacked down the left hand side. Rewatch the game, he was solid

Signature
Old 17-09-2018, 22:17   #19990
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
Unless we get a creative cm , forget about top 4

Lazio will get one spot and inter With Conte will too
We can finish ahead of Lazio though they kept their squad so are cohesive.

The truth is Juve and Napoli will finish top 4. The other 2 position will go to one of Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio and maybe a wildcard team

Its going to be a dogfight and we need a midfielder like Rafinha in january
Old 17-09-2018, 22:18   #19991
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Is looking at how Arsenal have performed, on the pitch, while Gazidis has been CEO is exactly the best barometer of how he'd do as an executive.

I'm not exactly sure what you judge him on, but the on-the-pitch stuff isn't his portfolio. Did he really have any say on the players and who came-and-went?

I guess revenues is one way, but without success, teams lose revenue. Look at us. We are making the same amount as when we were in 2003 I believe?

I guess you look at shirt deals, revenue, and sponsorship relationships.

Elliott has, so far, went for the best possible executive team. I mean, having Scaroni as our President--former CEO of ENI--that's mighty impressive.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:18   #19992
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Musacchio was good yesterday
Old 17-09-2018, 22:19   #19993
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post

Couldn’t find the fifth

Signature
Old 17-09-2018, 22:40   #19994
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Do you really use the mercato as the ultimate measuring stick for players?

No bids = not known?

Wtf?
A player's market value and demand are indicative of quality. Kessie + Hakan't have neither
Old 17-09-2018, 22:42   #19995
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Milan need to start buying established stars if they ever want to make that jump.
No more fucking gambles on "promising youngsters". Either sign top players or potential top players (who's salary/fees are costly indicating quality) or GTFO. Besides, Locatelli > Barella.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:44   #19996
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
Why does it always take a decade until people here start to realize something. Gattuso doesn't meet the qualifications to coach Milan. Simple as that. From a tactical point of view, we haven't seen anything that could impress us. Not to mention the ridiculous substitutes yesterday. Laxalt for RR in minute 86 or first sub almost at minute 70 for Baka fucking yoko. There is no plan when we come near the penalty area, just running and passing around like headless chickens until one of them risks to aim on target, or wait fora sudden individual class act.

I'm pretty sure L&M are aware of this and they are just waiting for the right moment to fire him.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:44   #19997
ZBoban
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Is looking at how Arsenal have performed, on the pitch, while Gazidis has been CEO is exactly the best barometer of how he'd do as an executive.

I'm not exactly sure what you judge him on, but the on-the-pitch stuff isn't his portfolio. Did he really have any say on the players and who came-and-went?

I guess revenues is one way, but without success, teams lose revenue. Look at us. We are making the same amount as when we were in 2003 I believe?

I guess you look at shirt deals, revenue, and sponsorship relationships.

Elliott has, so far, went for the best possible executive team. I mean, having Scaroni as our President--former CEO of ENI--that's mighty impressive.
Milan definitely needs this type of executive. The way this club has spiraled down the last 10 years should be proof enough that you need people at the helm who can adapt to modern economic landscape.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:46   #19998
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
This. We have tons of potential, but still far tooo young. We need at least 3-4 players with experience, like Higuain.
Yep. I've been repeating this like a parrot since the mercato. Unless we have half a starting XI full of top players we can forget about challenging for anything. Right now we only Higuain + Romagnoli. If we can pick up Fabregas/Rabiot and Di Maria for free and splash out on SMS and Martial next summer we'll be top 3 guaranteed.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:47   #19999
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post
We can finish ahead of Lazio though they kept their squad so are cohesive.

The truth is Juve and Napoli will finish top 4. The other 2 position will go to one of Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio and maybe a wildcard team

Its going to be a dogfight and we need a midfielder like Rafinha in january
They create chances vs teams. Whilst I think we will beat more of the top teams than lazio, I trust lazio to beat teams like cagliari away , genoa away ect.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:50   #20000
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Arsenal are lagging behind commercially in the EPL due to long standing agreements with Emirates for shirt & stadium sponsorship signed before Gazidis joined. However, they recently renewed their shirt sponsorship signing the biggest deal in the clubs history starting next year. Also, they will switch shirt suppliers from Puma to Adidas next year doubling their earnings in the process. This will help to close the gap.
EPL shirt sponsor deals tend to just improve, so it doesn't say much.

Gazidis isn't doing any better than the other EPL CEOs, other than at robbing fans when it comes to ticket prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
As for comparing overall revenues between EPL & Serie A, Juve are top 10 globally but finished 7th when we won our last Scudetto. Had we been managed in a similar fashion we also could’ve been amongst Europe’s top revenue generators regardless of the mismatch between domestic TV revenues.
No one's denying that this club has been mismanaged for a long time.

What makes Gazidis worth the 4-5m he's demanding? There is no signs of extraordinary brilliance from him, perhaps other than at sucking up to billionaires.
Closed Thread