Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva, Nesta, Maldini, Fabregas, Rui Costa, SES
Gabriele Marcotti
PSG and Lyon looked like classic "quality v system" game. Invidiuals (well, Pastore) made all the difference. He's unreal.

https://twitter.com/#!/Marcotti

I'm still gutted that we didn't(couldn't) get him. To me, it was the biggest disappointment of the summer, more so than Cesc to Barca. If PSG (Pastore) keeps it up, I really think they can win the Ligue 1.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Question: How would M'vila fans rate his performance vs Albania in relation to his L1 performances ?

I watched second half of both France matches, vs Albania he was top class, IIRC he stopped some 4 attack of theirs and retrieved the ball on numerous occasions. Very solid performance. Vs Bosnia it was a bit more difficult given the fact that he faced better opposition, still he played fairly good. In both games i'd say he was one of their better players [from what I saw]. The tackling and passing was crisp in both the games.

And to answer your question, hes far more dominant/comfy playing for Rennes but given his tender age hes taken his France NT opportunity very well. Imo, hes locked one of the 2 DM/CM spots, most likely to be accompanied by Alou Diarra [Blanc bias]. All he lacks now is the big step up at club level.

I think maybe Fara13 can give you a more complete answer if hes watched the whole game vs Albania.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In 1 hour from now P$G play Ajaccio. The Parisians haven't lost an away game and Ajaccio haven't kept a clean sheet this season. Could turn out a goal-fest/riot.

Stream: http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/86388/1/watch-ac-ajaccio-vs-paris-st.-germain.html

Line ups: http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/503355/Live/France-Ligue-1-2011-2012-Ajaccio-Paris-Saint-Germain

Edit: Goallllllll P$G, from a corner, a glancing header by Armand is met by Gameiro in the 2nd min. 1:0

Edit: Nene forces a fantastic save from the Ajaccio's GK.

Edit: Goalllllll for Ajaccio, Medjani scores after some poor defending by P$G off a set piece.

Edit: Nene saved a goal for the Parisians but its been quiet from their attack since after the first 10 mins. Momo Sissoko and Ceara [CB] playing pretty shit. Sissoko should have been sent off from his two footed hack but got away with a yellow.

Edit: Pastore with a nice through ball to Gameiro who's effort is saved by Ochoa. P$G starting to attack a bit more now.

HT, 1:1, P$G look more likely to get a winner. Golden boy Pastore was just getting into the game, had a few nice plays. One of them was when he waltz his way past 3 defenders and set up Chantome, who's shot was nicely saved by Ochoa. Right at the end of the first half Pastore did have a good shot on target but it wasn't troubling the GK.

Edit: Goallllllll for P$G, nice play which leads to Sissoko flicking a header on in Gameiro's path who scores his second. And another goalllllll, Gameiro grabs his hattrick 3 mins after his second, this time Chantome turns the provider. 3:1

Its been all P$G since the start of this half.

Edit: Games gone a bit dull, Gameiro went off for Erdinc

Edit: With 4 mins to go and the points in the bag, Pastore is replaced by starlet Bahebeck.

FT, 3:1 to P$G, not the greatest of games but Gameiro made the most of his chances and keeps his club on top of L1.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This weekends fixtures are set up nice for P$G to further extend their lead at the top and Marseille to bounce back. Game of the week though will be Lille vs Lyon.

9a60807de9213f31f728dcd2ac1037b9.png

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
So highlights of MArsaille game

good god-
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/marseille-lens-15606386/

poor defense no doubt. But I love Valbuena's dribbling control. And more than that I love Ayew's grittiness + left footed skill, and Remy is slowly moving closer to becoming Henry type player he's thought to be.

I'd love all 3 here... Ayew being priority.

Ayew's goal, shows just how fuckin g monstrous his left is. But the 4th goal. Valbuena's control and pass to Remy :eek::eek:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[Dijon come back from 2 goals down to beat P$G :eek: and Marseille won their 9th consecutive CDL match, setting a new record and Arsenal loanee Joel Campbell takes Lorient through]

France - Coupe De La Ligue

FT Marseille 4 - 0 Lens

FT Dijon 3 - 2 Paris S.G.
FT Montpellier 1 - 2 Lorient
AET Auxerre 1 - 2 Caen
Pen. Le Mans * 0 - 0 Rennes
FT Lille 3 - 1 Sedan
FT Nice 2 - 1 Sochaux
FT Saint-Etienne 1 - 2 Lyon
poor defense no doubt. But I love Valbuena's dribbling control. And more than that I love Ayew's grittiness + left footed skill, and Remy is slowly moving closer to becoming Henry type player he's thought to be.

Marseille are a delightful side and believe me, Andre Ayew is going to be a star in the near future. Guy has it all to make it big. Remy is close but lacks the big game mentality like Gignac and a few others. Though your right, hes moving closer to becoming like Henry.

Jordan Ayew is talented as well but I think Andre will become bigger.

Last edited:

Elmayonesa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Lille boss Garcia on PSG wanting Hazard: 'Apparently theyre going to buy our training ground too, and build a tunnel under Channel to Paris'

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[Should be easy wins for the top2 this weekend and Marseille will look to continue to climb up the table]

080093bf35e4aee5159332087ab2fe2a.png

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Marseille are a delightful side and believe me, Andre Ayew is going to be a star in the near future. Guy has it all to make it big. Remy is close but lacks the big game mentality like Gignac and a few others. Though your right, hes moving closer to becoming like Henry.

Jordan Ayew is talented as well but I think Andre will become bigger.

I've been a big fan of Ayew for a while. Lefty. Hard working. Scores a bit. I wish milan would grab him. Go 4-3-2-1... him and el shaarawy backing up robinho and cassano.

BTw, Valbueno is growing on me. Awesome winger. But the question would be fee. He's not a 20 mil player to me

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've been a big fan of Ayew for a while. Lefty. Hard working. Scores a bit. I wish milan would grab him. Go 4-3-2-1... him and el shaarawy backing up robinho and cassano.

BTw, Valbueno is growing on me. Awesome winger. But the question would be fee. He's not a 20 mil player to me

The Ayew bros [specially Andre] and Stephane Mbia are the cream of the crop at Marseille. I really like Mbia, versatile Desailly type player.

No way Valbuena is worth 20m, hes a good player, poor mans Iniesta but quicker but I dont rate him that highly. I still like Marvin Martin more if you want to take an CAM type player, he might not be as quick as Valbuena but certainly more intelligent and decisive.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
How good do you all think Ryad Boudebouz is?

I caught a sochaux-lyon. Was looking for Martin, but Boudebouz interested me. I know a little but i figured some of our ligue UUH watchers could tell me more.

Last edited:

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score
Still trying to find the ligue 1 club that pulls me in and claims me as a supporter as everyone knows you don't pick the club, it picks you.

Initially I thought it was between 3 of the usual suspects in Lille(like their attacking ability), Lyon, and Marseille and might still be one of them.

That said, I am finding myself researching a lot about either Stade Rennais and especially AS Saint Etienne.

Speaking of AS Saint Etienne, I hope they beat PSG next Wednesday in the last match before the winter break.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
AS Monaco just announced that Dmitry Rybolovlev will take over the club. He's worth 8.6 Billion dollars, which afaik is quite similar to what Silvio's worth. Is this another big spender on the transfer market?

Interistar

Primavera
Reaction score
Don't worry, they won't challenge you for transfers as PSG currently do, given their situation :lol:
Currently, he is above all needed to avoid them relegation to the 3rd division...they are ranked 20th in Frenche Ligue 2 currently.
Even if I've never been fan of them, I'm quite sad for this great French side which have seen playing class players I mean : Giuly, Henry, Trezeguet, Barthez, Maicon, Evra, Weah, Marquez and I forgot some others...Hope they'll recover soon.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Shud Maldini decide to join old friends at PSG, and they qualify 4 CL, they will attract sum big players... Pato is 1 (I always liked that kid) Kaka, Ganso, sum Defenders and Im just tellin u ppl that Im going to be a fan of AC Paris from next year.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AS Monaco just announced that Dmitry Rybolovlev will take over the club. He's worth 8.6 Billion dollars, which afaik is quite similar to what Silvio's worth. Is this another big spender on the transfer market?

Monaco were a amazing team once upon a time, with Deschamps and they had a period before that with Wenger as their manager but it will be much tougher building the team now, they are currently in Ligue 2 and its not easy. Look at the likes of QPR, made it to the big time but still struggling to cope.

Monaco can bounce back but it will take a few seasons before they can actually challenge the big boys in France.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Carlo now has now 5 consecutive wins since joining PSG.Like a boss :star:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Marseille vs Lyonnais was epic :star:

The first half was sooooooooooooooooooo enjoyable :proud:

Ha, my God, Marseille's defense is so freaking awful :lol:

Rémy was, especially in first half, very non-existant :( I wonder if he even have touched the ball when Marseille was leading 2-0...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kallstrom was class for Lyon and I agree, Remy was really quiet and non-existant for his usual self.

Also agree that Marseille's defense was pretty bad but this is because they kept losing the ball. Lucho will be very dearly missed by Marseille for the rest of the season because they dont have anyone bar Cheyrou to play his role.

They are also missing M'Bia who is probably better than Diawara and N'Koulou at CB.

And upfront they are missing the Ayew Bros. Hopefully against Inter they all turn up the style, cant wait to see Remy and Amalfitano rip that defense apart.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Kallstrom was class for Lyon

I agree. He played well. No surprise though; he's a good player. :)

Marseille's defense was really awful, not just bad. From the start I thought the defenders of Marseille were horrible (even when it was 0-0 and when Marseille was leading). Maybe midfield didn't help, but that's no excuses for those defenders to suck that hard.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
what a strike from Alex. psg lead

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
PSG just scored against montpellier

thunderous free kick by Alex.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
PSG just scored against montpellier

thunderous free kick by Alex.

That FK was something special! I love the way ball was travelling.

Schedule