World Cup Fantasy Football

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Bleh im not sure who to pick at all.

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Anyone had Marcello in his team? :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone had Marcello in his team? :D

Yup:cool:

Also had Luiz and J Cesar. Got quite a lot of points from these two though(9 points each).

Not sure I like this points system.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Anyone tried changing the formation yet?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yup. And I lost 24 points.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Was it the player on the right or the left that got dropped?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont think I'll tell you. I'm still recovering from what happened. 24 pts. One player. Gone.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
That is a big error in the game..

Also, where do you check the fantasy league standings?

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Yup. And I lost 24 points.

:lol::lol:
tumblr_mf3e36uHSe1rbb2nd.gif

In my case out of never my 23 man squad changed right before opening match.. had a low profile Honduras defender, now its some Ivorian & a Portuguese :head:

Also, where do you check the fantasy league standings?

After Round 1 matches are completed

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Yup. I had James Rodriguez (c) with 24 pts. I removed one midfielder and shifted from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3. Bam, they remove James as well.

Ruined the game for me.

Anyway, since no transfers can be made till the knockouts, I'm gonna share my team.

ElsyAD4.jpg

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I join the FANTASTIC WORLD CUP FANTASYSY game also today

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Hey what happens today?

Before the 1st round ends.. Second round matches are gonna start (Brazil v Mexico before Russia v S Korea)

This is some confusing shit! :/

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey what happens today?

Before the 1st round ends.. Second round matches are gonna start (Brazil v Mexico before Russia v S Korea)

This is some confusing shit! :/

:thumbsup:

I had couple of Belgians.. are they wasted? It says next match in 5 days time.. waste for tonight's match.. I'll quit if this crap continues :fp:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I fucked up as well today when trying to change formations. I had chicharito who only got one point and was gonna sub him out for a defender (your gonna lol when you find out who). So I removed him and then changed the formation and neymar dropped off the field as well (14points). I cursed so fucking loud because the irony of the situation was not lost on me.

The said defender that I was trying to bring on was mesbah......not only can mesbah cause anger in real life with milan, now that he has left milan, he has returned to fucking haunt my fantasy team as well....go figure.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok, I got it.

Under "My Team" click on "1st Group Phase" the Round 1 is still in progress, so can select Belgians, Russians, Algerians or Koreans if u have any.

And by clicking on "2nd Group Phase", you will have to select ur team for Round 2.. so Brazilians, Mexicans for tonight in there. :)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, that's straightforward. Exactly how they did it last time as well. Can just toggle between the 1st and 2nd group phases.

I fucked up as well today when trying to change formations. I had chicharito who only got one point and was gonna sub him out for a defender (your gonna lol when you find out who). So I removed him and then changed the formation and neymar dropped off the field as well (14points). I cursed so fucking loud because the irony of the situation was not lost on me.

The said defender that I was trying to bring on was mesbah......not only can mesbah cause anger in real life with milan, now that he has left milan, he has returned to fucking haunt my fantasy team as well....go figure.

Welcome to the club. Was Neymar the furthest right player in your forward list?

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok, I got it.

Under "My Team" click on "1st Group Phase" the Round 1 is still in progress, so can select Belgians, Russians, Algerians or Koreans if u have any.

And by clicking on "2nd Group Phase", you will have to select ur team for Round 2.. so Brazilians, Mexicans for tonight in there. :)
That link for 2nd group phase got turned on now!

They should really do something about the formation change flaw...

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Everything's going alone just fine for me. 102 points with Fellaikers and Lukakers to play, and all my lowest scorers safely disposed off on the bench. :)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Thank fuck for my OCD tendency to arrange the team based on who's playing first from left-to-right. I used to do it in the UCL game just because it looked pretty. :lol:

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Thank fuck for my OCD tendency to arrange the team based on who's playing first from left-to-right. I used to do it in the UCL game just because it looked pretty. :lol:

When changing formations, the player on the extreme right is removed and new player are added on the extreme right of the applicable line. I tried it with my team even before the first round. OCD helped me too. :D

I've got Dzagoev on the bench, but I can't get him in the team without losing Pjanic who scored 8 points for me. Alan will stay on the bench for this round. :(

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Everything's going alone just fine for me. 102 points with Fellaikers and Lukakers to play, and all my lowest scorers safely disposed off on the bench. :)

Whhyyy Of course, of course you love being alone

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bloody OCD fellows.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Yeah, that's straightforward. Exactly how they did it last time as well. Can just toggle between the 1st and 2nd group phases.

Welcome to the club. Was Neymar the furthest right player in your forward list?

Yes he was.....I was more pissed at myself for not heeding the warning that 'players may be removed when changing formation' but I ignored due to greed. Went from 86 points to 71 and I am down to 10 men. (Chicharito removed before formation switch, no one else on bench).

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The game is buggy as fuck.

I had a 3-4-3 formation, and tried to remove one midfielder and one attacker to bring in two defenders, so I took them out leaving their spots blank, and then I changed the formation to a 5-3-2.

It didn't only change the two players and take them to defence, it actually took off a third midfielder as well who got me some good points. Pissed as fuck. Sent in a complaint to FIFA that'll never be read anyways.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Who is lucky to have T.Müller as captain?

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me!!!
I've got Dzagoev on the bench, but I can't get him in the team without losing Pjanic who scored 8 points for me. Alan will stay on the bench for this round. :(

I got Pogba (3 points), so that's much easier decision for me. I was waiting to do that after De Bruyne's game. Now he gave an assist, so byebye Pogba.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
08 - Sergio ROMERO
05 - Stephan LICHTSTEINER
05 - Dani ALVES
10 - Ezequiel GARAY
04 - MARCELO
14 - Ricardo RODRIGUEZ