The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Dollar, yes
Tonali, yes
Helga, yes
Ben, yes
4 million man, yes
Calabria, yes

Who else is there?

yes what?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Dollar, yes
Tonali, yes
Helga, yes
Ben, yes
4 million man, yes
Calabria, yes
Kessie, yes

Who else is there?

(tho, Kessie, Ben, & Cala are not young)

Updated version.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sarri played Kante out of position, he should never be allowed to coach again

Kante doesnt even start for chelsea these days.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Never felt so down in a long time. I'm actually depressed. ESL debacle was a huge let down, but that loss really potentialised the pain. Felt a bit like Istanbul. Like everything is falling apart. Fuck me.

Now considering Pioli, I can't explain what's happening. Until the 1:0 we even played the best game of our entire 2021 IMO. And after that - nothing. Sampdoria all over again. That's not how we used to play after a lead in 2020. That's why I can't imagine this "parking the bus after we lead"-mentality is suddenly Piolis new vibe. In my eyes the problem is that our players are mentally weak and without someone like Zlatan on the field they crumble, especially now that we're in the final stage of the season and CL qualification is on a thin line.

However I'm not here to defend Pioli. He's the head coach after all and even if it wasn't his dictat to play pussy football after we lead it's for sure his job to enter in our players heads and make them stay confident no matter what.

After all that being said, yeah, in games like yesterday we saw the downside of having one of the youngest teams in Europe, which is that mentality that hasn't experienced enough success to stay calm and confident in such moments. But now that ESL won't happen I don't see another way of building towards higher goals than with a damn lot of patience to wait and raise our talents, even if we're speaking of years.

That's the environment we're living it, like it or not.

Those who criticized ESL heavily should show up right now and be the loudest supporters of our youngsters
(not necessarily the coach, but at least the youngsters). Everything else is hypocrisy.

i dont feel like we really defending
its more like attack is getting tired and lazy, fullbacks are less active in attack and then whole pressure is on our defense
what wouldnt really be a huge problem but our counters look like made by people who meet first time together.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys ready for the Fall of Ivan Gazidis and the Return of Boban??

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Milan: Super League is a must as we're not making much revenue, especially in these dire times.

Also Milan: We're proud to announce a renewal of 7.5M salary to a 40 year old, who's missing more games than he plays, before we've even guaranteed a CL spot.

Because fuck logic!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan: Super League is a must as we're not making much revenue, especially in these dire times.

ivan's so getting battered by Paolo later

tenor.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Also Milan: We're proud to announce a renewal of 7.5M salary to a 40 year old, who's missing more games than he plays, before we've even guaranteed a CL spot.

Because fuck logic!

50% of the wage is for Ibra the player and 50% is for Ibra the assistant coach / motivational speaker / spiritual leader

seems fine to me

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
50% of the wage is for Ibra the player and 50% is for Ibra the assistant coach / motivational speaker / spiritual leader

seems fine to me

and Ibra Ambition.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let’s play fantasy mercato because anything else is too depressing to consider:

Sell
-Leao
-Romagnoli
-Samu
-Krunic

Buy
Tomori
Tonali
CF
RW
Vice-Kessie
Backup LB + RB

I’m at the point where I don’t give a fuck if we extend Donna and Hakan. If we do, then I hope we sell them both next summer.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Because fuck logic!

Lol
bad example, younger forward of Zalatan's level will ask more than 7.5m + you will have to pay 50m fee

PS we can afford to pay Ibra, only because Elliot are willing to pay from their pocket. Once they are tired of it, we will be trully fucked

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PS we can afford to pay Ibra, only because Elliot are willing to pay from their pocket. Once they are tired of it, we will be trully fucked

Are they? And why wont they pay for other quality players from their own pocket... its not like they cant afford it.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
People hating on Pioli...i was his biggest hater when he was appointed but i started liking him even before the covid because after Gattuso and Giampaolo failures i felt like we started to have some identity in our play. Lets remember the last game of december v Lazio when we were first and everyone was excited. Like since then there were some questionable choices from Pioli but let me remind you we got Mandzukic, Meite and Tomori in the winter. Tomori is the only one thats giving satisfaction and the fun fact is that the defensive was clearly not our biggest problem. So with Isma, Hakan, Rebic and Ibra mostly non avalable or out of form ..we should be thankful with where we are. If those guys could have kept playing at 100% every game like Kessie for example i really do belive we would still be 1st.

Yes i dont understand why Hauge gets less minutes but again we are not there everyday with them to know what happens in the training and inside the group!

We will make Top 4 and i hope that this will result in some good investments like Tomori, a CM/CDM, RM and of course a ST/CF! We lack a striker beside Ibra who cant play every game and Leao and Rebic are not strikers. They need to battle for that LM position where with them i think we are great considering Hauge is there too. I would honestly try Leao even on the right.

So thats my opinion on Padre..he deserves to stay and continue his work next year in the Serie A and CL and we will see after next year results what Maldini and Co should to about him

Next season our penalties will regress to the mean just like Lazio?s penalties regressed this season after they got a massive amount last season That is bound to happen simply based on statistics. We were stuttering last year. Catastrophe games against Lille, Genoa etc. Last minute goals against the likes of Verona, Genoa, Parma to grab points. etc. Lazio completely outplayed us until their coach self imploded with his subs

What is the rationale behind wanting Pioli to stay? We were mediocre even last year and the so called playing great was just a few weeks post lockdown.

If Pioli is here we won?t finish top 4 next year guaranteed unless we somehow buy the beat squad in Serie A

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Never felt so down in a long time. I'm actually depressed. ESL debacle was a huge let down, but that loss really potentialised the pain. Felt a bit like Istanbul. Like everything is falling apart. Fuck me.

Now considering Pioli, I can't explain what's happening. Until the 1:0 we even played the best game of our entire 2021 IMO. And after that - nothing. Sampdoria all over again. That's not how we used to play after a lead in 2020. That's why I can't imagine this "parking the bus after we lead"-mentality is suddenly Piolis new vibe. In my eyes the problem is that our players are mentally weak and without someone like Zlatan on the field they crumble, especially now that we're in the final stage of the season and CL qualification is on a thin line.

However I'm not here to defend Pioli. He's the head coach after all and even if it wasn't his dictat to play pussy football after we lead it's for sure his job to enter in our players heads and make them stay confident no matter what.

After all that being said, yeah, in games like yesterday we saw the downside of having one of the youngest teams in Europe, which is that mentality that hasn't experienced enough success to stay calm and confident in such moments. But now that ESL won't happen I don't see another way of building towards higher goals than with a damn lot of patience to wait and raise our talents, even if we're speaking of years.

That's the environment we're living it, like it or not.

Those who criticized ESL heavily should show up right now and be the loudest supporters of our youngsters
(not necessarily the coach, but at least the youngsters). Everything else is hypocrisy.

I feel quite depressed today, my mind can't focused on work. Yesterday was very devastating, had we gain at least 1 point i don't think i would be this depressed.

Fuck, we might not qualify for another year. 10 years of sorrow, i hope i can see milan rise again in my lifetime
I felt really low after the game yesterday, so frustrated with the result and the ESL stupidity and America being a fucking nightmare... Had to step away from the house for a bit, smoked a joint, went for a walk... I felt no motivation to even read anything online.

Thanks for normalizing what I was feeling. :star:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lol
bad example, younger forward of Zalatan's level will ask more than 7.5m + you will have to pay 50m fee

We are paying Zlatan this crazy amount because we lack options and quality. You don?t see Man City clinging on to Aguero because they are scared if they don?t pay him his demands the team will fall apart. You don?t see Bayern doing that.

Zlatan is not going to get better next season he more likely will miss more games than he plays even more than this season if we somehow manage champions league.

We are paying Zlatan because we are over a barrel where a perpetually injured 40 year old is our only savior and we are broke

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are they? And why wont they pay for other quality players from their own pocket... its not like they cant afford it.

Man, they covered 195M losses from their pocket, so we can pay salaries.
Normally, business losing that kind of money in one year is not supposed to exist

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man, they covered 195M losses from their pocket, so we can pay salaries.
Normally, business losing that kind of money in one year is not supposed to exist

We're not a normal business... we're a football club. Businessmen are not welcome in football... that was the message that was echoed across Europe on Monday.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember how we felt after Theo’s header against Lazio?

I’d like to go back to that point in time please.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Dollar, yes
Tonali, yes
Helga, yes
Ben, yes
4 million man, yes
Calabria, yes
Kessie, yes

Who else is there?

(tho, Kessie, Ben, & Cala are not young)

:thumbsup: :star:

Throw in Kalulu and Gabbia too

Although Donna's wage demands makes him a question mark

Last edited:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're not a normal business... we're a football club. Businessmen are not welcome in football... that was the message that was echoed across Europe on Monday.

message of hypocrites
Like it or not, it is a business or instrument to get political influence.
Only very rich hard-core fan will be ok with losing 100-200m each year for just owning a club.
Don't see those fans lining up to finance Milan's debt

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ceferin: "I would say that the English clubs have made a very good decision and we will take that into account."

"They admitted their mistake and realised they were wrong. We all make mistakes. In a way, I was disappointed with everyone, but I must say that maybe Barcelona are the ones that disappointed me the least."

What a surprise. Too scared to punish them all so they'll make excuses for the EPL clubs and one half of the El Clasico duo. The tournament can do without RM and Juve for a year or two - and most certainly also Inter and Milan.
Napoli, Roma and Lazio will happily take their spots, and Italians will watch it on TV.
This will be more about Ceferin's ego, personal beefs and making examples, than punishing every guilty part.

But it seems Milan/Elliot have already decided how to deal with it.
Gazidis will be the fall guy. Milan will be represented by Maldini, the UCL legend that had no part in it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gazidis will be the fall guy. Milan will be represented by Maldini, the UCL legend that had no part in it.

For you, Goodfella...

Gkok6.gif

(Idk wot the last 2 images are)

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Box to box are supposed to be running and energetic? Imagine giving this instruction to a player:lol:...what does it even mean...all footballers are supposed to run and be 'energetic':lol:

Km is all what matters and being where the coach needs you to be..wether u do it crawling...naked...breakdancing
Its completely irrelevant and besides its grandmaster ronin you need to give the goodfella knowledge to

Me personally like any sane man dont care about % walking and never heard of it....its a twittermeme/Roninlogic concept

I chose to share the knowledge with you because you seem to need it the most.
The percentage of walking/jogging determine the amount of km covered in 90 mins.
Meite covers less ground than Kessie because he rests/walks more often.
That makes Kessie more energetic - capable of being the teams' engine, unlike Meite.

As for Leao, there are players that accomplish way more while covering less ground.
When they press, they do it properly. They pick the right moments to run. They walk with positional awareness.
Leao has the energy of a veteran and the awareness of a U15 player.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I feel quite depressed today, my mind can't focused on work. Yesterday was very devastating, had we gain at least 1 point i don't think i would be this depressed.

Fuck, we might not qualify for another year. 10 years of sorrow, i hope i can see milan rise again in my lifetime

Never felt so down in a long time. I'm actually depressed.

Jesus christ you guys...wtf is this.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What a surprise. Too scared to punish them all so they'll make excuses for the EPL clubs and one half of the El Clasico duo. The tournament can do without RM and Juve for a year or two - and most certainly also Inter and Milan.
Napoli, Roma and Lazio will happily take their spots, and Italians will watch it on TV.
This will be more about Ceferin's ego, personal beefs and making examples, than punishing every guilty part.

But it seems Milan/Elliot have already decided how to deal with it.

Agree except I don't think Gazidis will actually leave (yet). Maldini may be promoted to a bigger role to be the face now, while Gazidis lurks in the shadows. If he hadn't resigned by this point then I'm not convinced he will unless something further drama-wise happens regarding ESL.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hauge - 66 minutes in last 10 games. 0 starts, 1 goal, 0 assists.
Castillejo - 345 minutes in last 10 games. 4 starts, 0 goals, 0 assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.