Andrea Bertolacci Thread

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The difference is Mourinho doesn't start those players but give them 5 minutes a game then ships them out.

Bertolacci on the other hand has been starting whenever possible.

Strootman will undergo some test and maybe will be cleared to play in January. Noway .

mourinho is a clown.

I still don't think beelan should get rid of him so soon, it would be so annoying to see another ex beelan player do well at another club so I want them to give him enough chances to succeed.

Roma gives up on him especially that his return would bolster their scudetto hopes

d63311b6_jack-nicholson-o.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It may still be too early to judge, but van Ginkel was better last year :fp:

I still think he is a capable performer, once the team clicks.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mourinho is a clown.

I still don't think beelan should get rid of him so soon, it would be so annoying to see another ex beelan player do well at another club so I want them to give him enough chances to succeed.

d63311b6_jack-nicholson-o.gif

He can do well at Genoa but Nocerino at Genoa would have 2x his stats.

If Juve continue dropping points for fun then I see no reason why Roma can't win it.

Napoli, Lazio and Inter don't look like contenders.

Fiorentina look good but I'm not sure they can maintain this form.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Lol get real...the ball reached the player it intended too. Btw I never said it was a great pass just an accurate long ball which it was. Certainly not misplaced like you claim. Anyway like you said inglish isn't your first language :lol:

Lol get real... pass reached player only because he was fresh and bother to react and run. Guess logic isnt strong part of you.

As you see i can go same level as you - as always my posts present my point of view and you may or not agree with it but its not reason to go emo over it.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He can do well at Genoa but Nocerino at Genoa would have 2x his stats.

If Juve continue dropping points for fun then I see no reason why Roma can't win it.

Napoli, Lazio and Inter don't look like contenders.

Fiorentina look good but I'm not sure they can maintain this form.

Not true. Noce was with Parma and Torino and flopped both times there as well.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol get real... pass reached player only because he was fresh and bother to react and run. Guess logic isnt strong part of you.

As you see i can go same level as you - as always my posts present my point of view and you may or not agree with it but its not reason to go emo over it.

Lol you're the one who doesn't understand logic or 'inglish'. You went from calling it a misplaced pass (it wasn't) to saying I called it a great pass (I didn't) to admitting it reached the desired target.

If that's the level of your analysis I suggest you stop posting :lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Lol you're the one who doesn't understand logic or 'inglish'. You went from calling it a misplaced pass (it wasn't) to saying I called it a great pass (I didn't) to admitting it reached the desired target.

If that's the level of your analysis I suggest you stop posting :lol:

Yeah, please try harder... pass wasnt lost because of specific circumstances (candreva was fresh player on pitch when defender not) if you like to say this pass made by player (who also was fresh on pitch) is something about he should be not bashed than ok (this is part about logic).

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Yeah, please try harder... pass wasnt lost because of specific circumstances (candreva was fresh player on pitch when defender not) if you like to say this pass made by player (who also was fresh on pitch) is something about he should be not bashed than ok (this is part about logic).

Sorry I don't understand your argument or inglish so can't be bothered to debate further.

Btw your sig where you say Ely should be a guaranteed first team starter/squad player next year whereas DES is debatable tells me everything about you (this is part about no logic) :lol:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It may still be too early to judge, but van Ginkel was better last year :fp:

I still think he is a capable performer, once the team clicks.

And?

Cristante showed more in his few cameos 2 seasons ago than Van Ginkel last season.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
And?

Cristante showed more in his few cameos 2 seasons ago than Van Ginkel last season.

Agreed, but hey we sold cristante for so much cash then loaned the crappy van ginkel, effecively stunting both players progression. Gotta love milan. Such poor management of our youth.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Sorry I don't understand your argument or inglish so can't be bothered to debate further.

Btw your sig where you say Ely should be a guaranteed first team starter/squad player next year whereas DES is debatable tells me everything about you (this is part about no logic) :lol:

sure,

ely deserve imo chance as youngster that mean 4th choice defender after what he showed this preseason;
des is pretty garbage if you check his performance in attacking phase but sure he can defend and sometimes even do good crosses but in general he didnt present better than abate (how many times he was last defender on offside trap?) - thats why if he wont show anything this season he should be sold

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
sure,

ely deserve imo chance as youngster that mean 4th choice defender after what he showed this preseason;
des is pretty garbage if you check his performance in attacking phase but sure he can defend and sometimes even do good crosses but in general he didnt present better than abate (how many times he was last defender on offside trap?) - thats why if he wont show anything this season he should be sold

Right...DES is garbage but Ely who bleeds goals/red cards deserves another shot because of pre-season :lol::fp:

Goodbye!

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Right...DES is garbage but Ely who bleeds goals/red cards deserves another shot because of pre-season :lol::fp:

Goodbye!

Yes, putting young players in games against strong opponents will rather end how its end for him with this middle and other defender (look on alessioR fails). But this is how you develop players - you gave them playing time or they never will learn and prove.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And?

And we could have gotten him for cheaper. And not have sold Cristante for even less than what van Ginkel went for. Not to mention we blew 20m was it? on Berto, when Allan went for 11.5m (transfermarkt).

I said it maybe too early to judge but so far these 3 deals look like a string of bad moves.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And we could have gotten him for cheaper. And not have sold Cristante for even less than what van Ginkel went for. Not to mention we blew 20m was it? on Berto, when Allan went for 11.5m (transfermarkt).

I said it maybe too early to judge but so far these 3 deals look like a string of bad moves.

Like I said before, Bertolacci was never worth 20 million however Roma paid 8.5 for half his card. My main problem with getting Bertolacci is that I have watched Bertolacci's too many times and I thought he was a player that already reached his ceiling. I hope I am wrong but it was a stupid move since there was zero glimpses of high ceiling potential.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bertolacci will be fine, people on thus forum just freak out after a few bad performances, but that's the nature of this forum. Either play amazing or get ridiculed.

The reason people freak out is given how much we donated to Genoa just to have him in return.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I have said also during the summer, it's a shame for a club like Milan to buy players like Bertolacci.

For me
Poli > Bertolacci.

Soriano for 15m, 2x better than Bertolacci.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I have said also during the summer, it's a shame for a club like Milan to buy players like Bertolacci.

For me
Poli > Bertolacci.

Soriano for 15m, 2x better than Bertolacci.
We took a gamble and so far he failed.
Remember that Roma paid 8mil for his half so they too thought he is good enough.
What bother me is what was our plans for him.
I wouldnt have mind if he was a Cm coz we are desperate for a good one.
Also lets not forget that Milan isnt a functional team and we shouldnt expect a young player to take us to another level on his own.
I dont blame him .... In fact i feel sorry for him.

Xelcuk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci
We could have signed Allan and Tielemans instead Kucka and Bertolacci.

Worst CEO ever makes it again. This guy is a god on wasting resources. He is the one who gave De Jong 3 m euros contract. 6 m euros with taxes is waste of money. He pays around 3 m euros to Matri's wages with taxes a year. (after loaning him to Lazio for free)

We have a squad which is full of fodders but this guy stil want to sign more fodders.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We could have signed Allan and Tielemans instead Kucka and Bertolacci.

Worst CEO ever makes it again. This guy is a god on wasting resources. He is the one who gave De Jong 3 m euros contract. 6 m euros with taxes is waste of money. He pays around 3 m euros to Matri's wages with taxes a year. (after loaning him to Lazio for free)

We have a squad which is full of fodders but this guy stil want to sign more fodders.

and they would have been bad for us and you'd demand Kucka and Bertolacci.

PRoblems at milan are WAAAYYYY bigger

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yea no. Allan is better than all our midfielders.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Allan wouldn't change anything. Like senatore says, the problems are much much bigger.

Milan is rotten to the core.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
every player that milan signs and every person that goes to san siro to watch milan play will die

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Worked hard today, and for that i respect him.
I didn't want us to sign him to begin with, but now that we did and for 20million, i really hope he succeeds at milan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Good game. This is his natural style and role, trying to be the free man in the midfield and running into the channels.. One positive from yesterday's match.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok game and he got an assist... Hes going to improve but people need to stop looking at him as a 20m star, not his fault G overpaid so bad to a direct rival

Schedule