Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
official announcement

if general does not get a restraining order against me from the mods i will leave the forum ... (i will post so many penises they wont even let me close to this forum..lifelong ban:lol:)...

after that the forum will probably die
absolutely untolerable person i dont wanna be reminded of his existance in any way

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Super League, 11 Serie A clubs write to Dal Pino to ask for sanctions against Juventus, Inter and Milan

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Super League, 11 Serie A clubs write to Dal Pino to ask for sanctions against Juventus, Inter and Milan

Must be the bottom 11 teams.
Which ever team tries to fight us, should be transfer boycotted. Lets see how fast they crumble when they don't get any money for developing players.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
#RoninScouting :lol:
embarassing:fp:

oh wow, thanks for making me feel like a famous person

official announcement

if general does not get a restraining order against me from the mods i will leave the forum ... (i will post so many penises they wont even let me close to this forum..lifelong ban:lol:)...

after that the forum will probably die
absolutely untolerable person i dont wanna be reminded of his existance in any way

you and vulture should get together and hold hands in silence

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
If you wonderful ppl could permit me a couple of inches (no homo) in your sacred forum I would like to inform the R&B diaspora that Andre Silva pbuh has scored yet again.

In the name of his regal majesty,
I am but a humble servant
dru

Cool. If you want him to continue in that way, then you should want him to stay away from us. :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Cool. If you want him to continue in that way, then you should want him to stay away from us. :lol:

This kind of hate speech is violence :cry:
Post Reported :o

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Glad I never stopped calling Snake Snake

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Gigio really is a pussy.. only two months till he’s out of contract and he still hasn’t decided whether to stay or not

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gigio really is a pussy.. only two months till he?s out of contract and he still hasn?t decided whether to stay or not

I think he's decided. Fuck him. I hope he goes to Inter and sucks, they go bankrupt (Chinese problems) and he eventually ends up playing for Udinese

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Ceferin: “But for me it’s a clear difference between the English clubs and the other six. They pulled out first, they admitted they made a mistake. You have to have some greatness to say: “I was wrong.”.”

Ceferin: “For me there are three groups of this 12, the English six, who went out first, then the other three [Atletico, Milan, Inter] after them & then the ones who feel that Earth is flat & they think the Super League still exists. And there is a big difference between those.”

Ceferin: “But everyone will be held responsible. In what way, we will see.”

Ceferin: “I don’t want to say disciplinary process but it has to be clear that everyone has to be held responsible in a different way. Is it disciplinary? Is it the decision of the executive committee? We will see. It’s too early to say.”

LMAO he couldn't be more clear on who is going to be punished and who isn't.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ceferin: ?But for me it?s a clear difference between the English clubs and the other six. They pulled out first, they admitted they made a mistake. You have to have some greatness to say: ?I was wrong.?.?

Ceferin: ?For me there are three groups of this 12, the English six, who went out first, then the other three [Atletico, Milan, Inter] after them & then the ones who feel that Earth is flat & they think the Super League still exists. And there is a big difference between those.?

Ceferin: ?But everyone will be held responsible. In what way, we will see.?

Ceferin: ?I don?t want to say disciplinary process but it has to be clear that everyone has to be held responsible in a different way. Is it disciplinary? Is it the decision of the executive committee? We will see. It?s too early to say.?

I hope we sue the shit out of UEFA should they even attempt any economic sanction. They can do their lawless shit in the UK but not in the EU.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I think he's decided. Fuck him. I hope he goes to Inter and sucks, they go bankrupt (Chinese problems) and he eventually ends up playing for Udinese

And when he renews?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Right? Wtf?

Gotta admit though it is a pretty legendary thing to say on the first page of a new commode. If this is what we are starting with..

Bodes well for the next 1500 pages.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
jungfrederick and beegees on 1st page.. makes me worry about our CL perspectives

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Ceferin: ?But for me it?s a clear difference between the English clubs and the other six. They pulled out first, they admitted they made a mistake. You have to have some greatness to say: ?I was wrong.?.?

Ceferin: ?For me there are three groups of this 12, the English six, who went out first, then the other three [Atletico, Milan, Inter] after them & then the ones who feel that Earth is flat & they think the Super League still exists. And there is a big difference between those.?

Ceferin: ?But everyone will be held responsible. In what way, we will see.?

Ceferin: ?I don?t want to say disciplinary process but it has to be clear that everyone has to be held responsible in a different way. Is it disciplinary? Is it the decision of the executive committee? We will see. It?s too early to say.?

I hope perez will find another way to fuck with uefa. The preferential treatment shown towards english and psg is disgusting

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
jungfrederick and beegees on 1st page.. makes me worry about our CL perspectives

can we stop talking about CL perspectives and focusing on #PioliOut please

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Quite incredible how both Destro and Spezia are capable of doing that AND potentially kill our season

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Quite incredible how both Destro and Spezia are capable of doing that AND potentially kill our season

Plays and looks like prime Luca Toni against our Kalulu, trips over his own dick and looks like yungfreddy?s gaping butt hole against Spezia.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This shows that teams are taking less long shots today and it became tactical.

Remember the great long shots of Pirlo, Seedorf or Balotelli? We see less today.

EzynKTJWQAAFyy8.jpg

This is Expected Goal model on probability based on location of shot.

Fuck, I miss the old school football...

Heads_vs_Feet_final.png

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Gigio really is a pussy.. only two months till he?s out of contract and he still hasn?t decided whether to stay or not

I guarantee he leaves if we don't make CL, prob why he's waiting

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Juventus, Milan & Inter are interested in signing Brondby midfielder Mads Beyer (15), who visited the three clubs for talks & to tour facilities. (Sky)

Status
Not open for further replies.