Filippo Inzaghi Thread

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
menon_inc said:
Well punk people seem to come out with more reasons why they dont like pippo and i post if i agree with the reasons they give. If we compile everything we can probably come up with a book called 101 reasons why pippo shouldnt be a Milan player or something like that.
I'd rather call it "101 reason why menon_inc,acm7, and all those who have nothing to do except for bashing Pippo shouldn't be MILAN's fans

You're all are very 'ungrateful' people....something that Milan's fans shouldn't be :cool:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Italian Tsar said:
LOL :D If Pippo scores atleast 10 goals this season, i'll go with Lo Tsar. If he doesn't (which iam optimistic of), i'll go with menon ;)
I think you should go by goal rate rather than over all goals scored. Pippo can't be blamed if he doesn't get enough playing time to score those goals.

Menon, no Milan fans would want to buy such a blasfimous book, so I wouldn't bother. Mind you it might be a hit with Juve fans ;)

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Why don't you start it then? I will come with only 1 reason why he should be a Milan player: he scores goal.
Oh yeah, he did score a goal last year. IIRC over the summer his 'friends' chipped in and gave him some meaningless plate to mark the occassion and generate some media attention. :o

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acm7 said:
Oh yeah, he did score a goal last year. IIRC over the summer his 'friends' chipped in and gave him some meaningless plate to mark the occassion and generate some media attention. :o
:o zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you're such a pain zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

amopippo

Primavera
Reaction score
pippo shouldnt be a milan player?????????????????? what u guys talking about?if pippo didnt play for milan,who was supposed to score 10(plus 2 in qualifying)to help milan win the champion cup in 2003?!
@did milan ever win over juve when pippo was a juve player?who was the one that scored at the last minute?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Passion is right, you really do live under a rock :rolleyes: Are you that timid that you have to limit your Pippo bashing outbursts to when someone else says it too? :o
Your observation is spot on, Tsar. Except menon doesn't reside under a rock, but in his master's rectum. He seems to have changed his host (read: master) though, normally he's associated with Sav10's bowel movements, but apparently any ass will do. The pattern remains the same, however, the master basher shows up + drops.... menon :D , who dutifully + zealously applauds every brainfart his master releases.

By the way, the *real* fans have always supported Pippo + respected him for what he contributed to Milan's success. Last weekend, the whole curva cheered him when he mingled with the hardcore fans.

:devil: FORZA SUPERPIPPO !!! :devil:

From the Italian thread, courtesy of *shevina*:

pippo-siena3.jpg

amopippo

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
By the way, the *real* fans have always supported Pippo + respected him for what he contributed to Milan's success. Last weekend, the whole curva cheered him when he mingled with the hardcore fans.

:devil: FORZA SUPERPIPPO !!! :devil:]
sure! :star:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So let me get this straight.
Any1 who think that Pippo isn’t a Milan legend isn’t a true fan?

Mmmmmmmmmmm
So defensive + lack of the ability 2 make a solid opinnion.

Anyway I just read what all have been talking about & I just wanna say few words.
Hopefully I wont b accused that m not a true fan + should crawl back under my rock.

About what I wanna say here :
Its known that m not a big fan of Inzagi.
But this is Inzagi’ thread so we shouldn’t talk about the guy in a hatful way.

Also as much as I don’t think Inzagi is a great striker 4 Milan but I surely think highly of him Comparing 2 Lazy Seedorf coz @ least when he play he just give his best.
Inzagi isn’t lazy or carless like Seedorf is.
I mean I cant but 2 respect that.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Does anybody actually know when Pippo's return date is scheduled at? I would love to see him play again, last game he played against Juve last season was a good performance and if Pippo does not get injured again, then I think he might have this one year left in him.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Your observation is spot on, Tsar. Except menon doesn't reside under a rock, but in his master's rectum. He seems to have changed his host (read: master) though, normally he's associated with Sav10's bowel movements, but apparently any ass will do. The pattern remains the same, however, the master basher shows up + drops.... menon :D , who dutifully + zealously applauds every brainfart his master releases.

:devil: FORZA SUPERPIPPO !!! :devil:

From the Italian thread, courtesy of *shevina*:

Passion a *real* Milan fan? LoL that has got to be the stupidest thing ever. If a real Milan fan means bashing the entire milan squad (minus pippo), management, president and board of director is called a real fan thn you have taken you're level of stupidity to a new level. Like you said about other Milan players, Pippo should retire and give chance to younger players to join the team. He is just earning morney without doing a thing. Waste of space. You're a *real* Pippo fan. Not Milan. It's a big difference. It's ok if you dont line a player or two. But if you bash the whole squad including management thn go question urself

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
menon_inc said:
Passion a *real* Milan fan? LoL that has got to be the stupidest thing ever. If a real Milan fan means bashing the entire milan squad (minus pippo), management, president and board of director is called a real fan thn you have taken you're level of stupidity to a new level. Like you said about other Milan players, Pippo should retire and give chance to younger players to join the team. He is just earning morney without doing a thing. Waste of space. You're a *real* Pippo fan. Not Milan. It's a big difference. It's ok if you dont line a player or two. But if you bash the whole squad including management thn go question urself

that's nice,but to be *real*Pippo fan doesn't mean that you can't be *real* Milan fan,even if you prefer him beside the others...

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
menon_inc said:
He is just earning morney without doing a thing. Waste of space.
you have a point here :D after sheva & nesta, pippo has the highest wage :tongue:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
acm7 said:

Menon future best seller book was titled '101 reasons why Pippo shouldn' be a Milan player'. It means why Milan should not buy him, it means he was talking as if Pippo hasn't join. My rebuttal why Milan should buy him is because he scores goal in his previous clubs BEFORE joining Milan. Get the difference? His performance after he joined was unrelated to the point menon was making.

Still confused?

And I agree with Wild. I wasn't a Pippo fans when he was in Juve. In fact, I hated him! But after he joined, I accept and support him, because he play for Milan.

Even if Materazzi, Rooney or Roy Keane (players that I hate the most in the world) join Milan, I will forget my previous hatred towards them. I will support them, cheer for them and get sad if they got injured and hoping for a speedy recovery. Because they play for Milan!!!

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
And I agree with Wild. I wasn't a Pippo fans when he was in Juve. In fact, I hated him! But after he joined, I accept and support him, because he play for Milan.

Even if Materazzi, Rooney or Roy Keane (players that I hate the most in the world) join Milan, I will forget my previous hatred towards them. I will support them, cheer for them and get sad if they got injured and hoping for a speedy recovery. Because they play for Milan!!!

I understand you're point and the fact that you're supporting him because he is a Milan players. But you know sometimes you have to make some bold moves and remove the sentiments attached to it. Yes, Pippo has made a contribution in 2003 during the champions league winning season but that my friend was 2 years ago. But for 2 years now he has had problems with injuries and has hardly featured. Remember Ruud Van Nistelrooy? a lot of people said he was injured and a gonner because he was bugged with some injury and was out for just a couple of months. When he came back, he kept missing chances and was not match fit. He needed a lot of games under his belt to regain his fitness and finally got back his touch again this season. Pippo has been out for almost 2 years now, how long do you think it will take for him to regain his fitness. We already have Sheva, Gila, Vieri ahead of him so the chances of Milan being patient enough with him to give him many chances to play and regain his fitness are slim. It would be better for the club and the player that he leaves. The best solution for the player and the club is to sell him to a club or release him to a club that can offer him the chance to play a lot of matches to regain his fitness and get back into shape. And if he is as good as many people here claim he is, he should be able to get back his fitness and fight for a place in the national team. This will also benefit the club as it would free up a place for another (young) striker to join. It's a win-win solution. Sometimes we have to make some bold moves and its about time. :) Forza Milan!

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
Pippo finishd

News just in Pip will be given a role in the the marketing aspect of the club. And he will assit in the youth team a couple of day a week.

BEST NEWS I HEARD ALL YEAR

really what has he done for us?? I know his been injured has hasn't yet regained full fitness. But when he was right. What could he really do for the team? Nothing

And what is he going to the teach our youth team? Maybe how to dive? How to claim other peoples goals for themselve

Good to see the back of him.... Stick to marketing mate.. there no way i want u anywhere need out youth

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta87 said:
News just in Pip will be given a role in the the marketing aspect of the club. And he will assit in the youth team a couple of day a week.

BEST NEWS I HEARD ALL YEAR

really what has he done for us?? I know his been injured has hasn't yet regained full fitness. But when he was right. What could he really do for the team? Nothing

And what is he going to the teach our youth team? Maybe how to dive? How to claim other peoples goals for themselve

Good to see the back of him.... Stick to marketing mate.. there no way i want u anywhere need out youth
Unless I read this from AC Milan official site, I'd like to say Your news' CRAP!
Btw, why don't you post your source, and Why did U open A new thread?

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
the reason why i started a new threat was to get away from all the pricks who suck pippo dick...thats why
GET OVER HIM....HE WAS NEVER A GOOD PLAYER

source- my uncle works in the marketing team at milan. How do u like them apples?

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nesta87 said:
the reason why i started a new threat was to get away from all the pricks who suck pippo dick...thats why
GET OVER HIM....HE WAS NEVER A GOOD PLAYER

source- my uncle works in the marketing team at milan. How do u like them apples?

SHORT, BRIEF and RIGHT

All genial is simple

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
What?! R u serious? :eek: This must be some crazy rumour!

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Is the marketing story (started in another thread) regarding Inzaghi of any truth whatsoever?

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
Pippo was a great player & He has had his prime time with AC Milan. How can u guys forget the assist that he made to the legendary Tomasson as a last minute goal vs Ajax????????????:conf: He was a key player in Milan's sucess in 2003 CL, But I really don't think he can make a come back and show that goal scoring touch again. His time is over. But a new question rises her & that is if this was the future of Flippo Inzaghi then why we let Tomason go, keeping in mind the departure of Crespo as well. Becoz ideally u need 4 strikers to win a league or Champions League. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's that now ? A disinformation campaign of sorts ?

Look, I really understand you want him gone sooner rather than later for such a trivial reason as 'I don't like him' but making up stories about the truth according to Nesta87 won't make him go away, except in your own mind :o

L'atteso ritorno di Inzaghi: "Sto bene ma niente date precise"
Ven 16 Set, 12:00 PM

Non chiedetegli quando lo rivedremo in campo. Perche' e' una delle cose che piu' fa innervosire Filippo Inzaghi. L'attaccante rossonero, giunto all'ultimo tratto del suo percorso di recupero, continua a ripetere: "Io sto bene e m'alleno bene. Che rientri a Milanello un giorno prima o un giorno dopo non e' poi cosi' importante".

I medici del Milan dicono che sara' abile e arruolabile quanto prima, anche perche' un giocatore non puo' procedere all'infinito con le cure. Arriva anche il momento in cui bisogna pure mettere un punto: in una squadra del resto ci sono esigenze tecniche e d'organico. Questa volta Pippo-gol tornera' dal Belgio per restare, ma la paura e' che in campo non sara' piu' lo stesso.

A grandi linee il suo ritorno e' fissato dopo la seconda sosta stagionale per le qualificazioni al Mondiale (il 9 ottobre). Cagliari-Milan del 16 ottobre potrebbe essere la partita adatta. Ancora un mese, dunque, per essere certi che non ci saranno ricadute. Intanto i suoi compagni lo attendono per riprendere gli allenamenti in gruppo. E se il ginocchio sinistro continuera' a rimanere stabile e soprattutto se non si manifesteranno scompensi in altre parti del corpo da meta' ottobre Ancelotti avra' un problema di gestione in piu'.

(Tutt0sp0rt)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaizka22 said:

Hate is a strong word 4 me.
I didn’t & don’t hate Inzagi.

He was old when we bought him + expensive.
Do u know that he cost us more than Sheva did? :eek:

I don’t hate the guy.
I just don’t think he is good enough 2 b in Milan.

I think buying Inzagi + Rui + Redondo + Stam is soooooooooo stupid.
Buying players when they r old + expensive + pass their best + high salary + less hunger + less determination is a bad move.
I prefer that we buy young players instead & b brave 2 take a risk.

Rui cost us about 4 times what Kaka did. :eek:

Again , I have respect 4 Inzagi & Rui coz I they try their be & care 4 the team.
4 sure they gave us much more than Redondo or Seedorf or Stam.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
I understand you're point and the fact that you're supporting him because he is a Milan players. But you know sometimes you have to make some bold moves and remove the sentiments attached to it. Yes, Pippo has made a contribution in 2003 during the champions league winning season but that my friend was 2 years ago. But for 2 years now he has had problems with injuries and has hardly featured. Remember Ruud Van Nistelrooy? a lot of people said he was injured and a gonner because he was bugged with some injury and was out for just a couple of months. When he came back, he kept missing chances and was not match fit. He needed a lot of games under his belt to regain his fitness and finally got back his touch again this season. Pippo has been out for almost 2 years now, how long do you think it will take for him to regain his fitness. We already have Sheva, Gila, Vieri ahead of him so the chances of Milan being patient enough with him to give him many chances to play and regain his fitness are slim. It would be better for the club and the player that he leaves. The best solution for the player and the club is to sell him to a club or release him to a club that can offer him the chance to play a lot of matches to regain his fitness and get back into shape. And if he is as good as many people here claim he is, he should be able to get back his fitness and fight for a place in the national team. This will also benefit the club as it would free up a place for another (young) striker to join. It's a win-win solution. Sometimes we have to make some bold moves and its about time. :) Forza Milan!
Logic. :star:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyway , I think the poor guy is really hurt & trying 2 get better.
I hope 4 him 2 recover & play + score + make me wrong.

Last edited:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Passion for *9* said:
What's that now ? A disinformation campaign of sorts ?

Look, I really understand you want him gone sooner rather than later for such a trivial reason as 'I don't like him' but making up stories about the truth according to Nesta87 won't make him go away, except in your own mind :o

L'atteso ritorno di Inzaghi: "Sto bene ma niente date precise"
Ven 16 Set, 12:00 PM

Non chiedetegli quando lo rivedremo in campo. Perche' e' una delle cose che piu' fa innervosire Filippo Inzaghi. L'attaccante rossonero, giunto all'ultimo tratto del suo percorso di recupero, continua a ripetere: "Io sto bene e m'alleno bene. Che rientri a Milanello un giorno prima o un giorno dopo non e' poi cosi' importante".

I medici del Milan dicono che sara' abile e arruolabile quanto prima, anche perche' un giocatore non puo' procedere all'infinito con le cure. Arriva anche il momento in cui bisogna pure mettere un punto: in una squadra del resto ci sono esigenze tecniche e d'organico. Questa volta Pippo-gol tornera' dal Belgio per restare, ma la paura e' che in campo non sara' piu' lo stesso.

A grandi linee il suo ritorno e' fissato dopo la seconda sosta stagionale per le qualificazioni al Mondiale (il 9 ottobre). Cagliari-Milan del 16 ottobre potrebbe essere la partita adatta. Ancora un mese, dunque, per essere certi che non ci saranno ricadute. Intanto i suoi compagni lo attendono per riprendere gli allenamenti in gruppo. E se il ginocchio sinistro continuera' a rimanere stabile e soprattutto se non si manifesteranno scompensi in altre parti del corpo da meta' ottobre Ancelotti avra' un problema di gestione in piu'.

(Tutt0sp0rt)
A rough translation please?