• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I hope Pep wins Champions League with Manchester City this season. Can see it speed up his move to Serie A... Pep and Milan are made for each other

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
21 year old Cengiz Under - 3 goals in Serie A

“Better than Leao”

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Do you think a guy like Mourinho would put up with the shit we see in our own team today? Granted that if you work for the Elliots you gotta play some ball....but I can't see him tolerating the shit that some of our players (even those that I like) have pulled.

Leao and Romagnoli wouldn't be allowed to be the fuckin space cadets that they are
Samu would ensure that everyone's boots are clean :proud:
And Donna would have already been in the stands

True but that's apparently why it went south at Utd.
We will see whom he gets and how it goes. If he does well then that's bad for us and his name is revitalized. If not then back to broadcasting because he is too proud to become a journeyman.

Spurs paying part of his salary - Roma stay winning
Why couldn't we get that deal with Spaletti?

I know I know - Hakimi cash still hasn't cleared.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I would never say no to Mourinho.
The guy is a fuckin magician.
>Gave Porto the CL in 2004
>Give Inter a colour photograph of the CL in 2010.
>Bought Lukaku :o
>Sold iBra and bought Eto'o
>Won the Treble

If that isn't fuckin magic I don't know what is.
ppl say he's lost his magic and that might be so ....but United AND Tottenham were having issues even before when he came. Despite all the shit they said about him at United, he still won European silverware.

Yet another reason not to take R&B seriously. They seem to hate champions.
There was this same viceral hatred to the suggestion that we should get Lukaku also because MuH bElOtTi Iz GoInG 2 B wOrLd KlAsS :rolleyes:

ofc, as an ex interista, shared passion

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Inter - Conte - 100% top 4 guaranteed next season, probably winning the league again.
Juventus - Allegri? - 100% top 4 guaranteed next season.
Atalanta - Gasperini - well-oiled machine, top 4 quite likely.
Roma - Mourinho - probably going to spend some good money.
Napoli - Sarri? - amazing squad that just needs a real coach.

And last but not least... Milan with Pioli :lol::fp: Some commoders still think that we should stick with him :lol:

Some Milan fans are really crazy. Juventus, Napoli and Roma are all upgrading their coach yet they want Pioli here. Stay here to do what exactly? Finish 7th?

Most people here are confused because of the small post lockdown period.

You guys should do a table of Pioli from his appointment in October 2019 to March 2020 and for the 2nd half of the season 2021.

I am sure Milan wont be higher than 5th/6th in either table. Infact another season with Pioli would look more like our 2nd half of the season so far since we wont be getting 17 penalties in 19 games

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Best U21 Non CF (Without Vlahovic who is a CF) Goalscorer in Serie A

Vodoveski

5149173B-141D-4C5C-A8D2-1893ED275392.jpg

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
the only people that were super pioli fans and still wanna keep him are:
Ronin
Localhero
Goodfella

The only 2 people who think that mourinho will not succeed at Roma:
Localhero
Taura

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
leao haters are just ...:lol:
most of them thought andre silva sucks..cutrone is wc and calabria and samu are future stars
just leave them...they are clowns

leao hater club:
localhero
taura
ronin

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
21 year old Bernardeschi - 1 goal in Serie A

Masterclass

Hmmmm...
:rolleyes:
Dejan Kulusevski 19-20 10G+9A
Cengiz ?nder 18-19 6G+10A
Suso 16-17 7G+11A /15-16 6G+1A.
Bernardeschi 16-17 14G+ 5A

You can fuck off now.
Less talented players scoring more then leao. :lol:
You assume talent/stats equals greatness but at the end of the day its their output which matters.
PS: I don't see your lover Niang on the list cause he is totally shit. If he had talent then he would have found a way to find a good club but he is not even in EU now.lol

Last edited:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
so you're saying serie a is shit..but epl isnt
man utd riots from fans, postponing games, want their owners out
man city spending billions and billions went past quarters in cl for the first time
top 6 consisting of west ham and leicester :lol:
david moyes bossing in the league, one of the most influental players in the 2nd part of the season is jesse fucking lingaard :lol:
coaches in top 6 worth mentoning? pep and thats where it ends
the klopp you praise has more losses and draws then wins, he's out of cl spots

"serie a is shit but praise other leagues"

EPL isnt the league people make it out to be because even EPL fans complain all the time about shady and inconsistent refereeing and calls. If you listen to some fans here you would think only Serie A has that problem.

But there is no doubt EPL is the more quality league. Serie A is not shit like critics here postulate at all but it is weaker than EPL at the top. Its why Atalanta and Lazio look godly and heavenly in the league but are so shit in European competitions.

Atalanta is a team built on a midfield of Remo Freuler and Martin De Roon. 2 ok to good players but the way people praise them you would think the teams midfield is run by Lothar Matthaus and Michael Laudrup.

How average they are is regularly exposed in the CL. They fold against quality opposition. Same story as Lazio

Yet here we consider them a lock for top 4. In EPL their team would not be a top 4 team and neither would an average team with 0 depth and 2nd division level defenders like Lazio (except Acerbi and Luiz Felipe recently who are decent but not top 4 material)

Spurs team would be a lock for top 4 in this league and so would Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool.

Is Lazio a better team than Arsenal or Everton? Does Milan or Napoli or Atalanta have the quality that Spurs does?

I like more high profile coaches coming to the league so Roma, Juve and Napoli upgrading their coaches is great. I only hope we upgrade ours

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
and now they want Shevchenko to replace Pioli

tenor.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
obviously forza Pioli
his handling of Hauge still puzzles me

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
and now they want Shevchenko to replace Pioli

tenor.gif

the thing is, that is a typical milan move tbh...i wouldnt be surprised if that happened

why they can't comprehend we need a high level established coach is beyond me

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some Milan fans are really crazy. Juventus, Napoli and Roma are all upgrading their coach yet they want Pioli here. Stay here to do what exactly? Finish 7th?

Most people here are confused because of the small post lockdown period.

You guys should do a table of Pioli from his appointment in October 2019 to March 2020 and for the 2nd half of the season 2021.

I am sure Milan wont be higher than 5th/6th in either table. Infact another season with Pioli would look more like our 2nd half of the season so far since we wont be getting 17 penalties in 19 games

You just know Pioli is bound for a midseason sacking next year if they decide to keep him without a top 4 finish and another season will be thrown down the drain. All the Serie A clubs that are succeeding are always looking to get better & upgrade their coaches yet Milan is scared to do anything bold. They always go for the cheap option.

Hell Roma didn't even wait for the season to finish to make their move.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the thing is, that is a typical milan move tbh...i wouldnt be surprised if that happened

why they can't comprehend we need a high level established coach is beyond me

Take that money Hakan wants or if Donnarumma decides to leave for Juve and go give it to Sarri. The amount of money wasted on mediocre players can easily be allocated to a good coach & have that coach build his team.

Milan do the opposite, go buy players then try to go find a coach to make it work.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You just know Pioli is bound for a midseason sacking next year if they decide to keep him without a top 4 finish and another season will be thrown down the drain. All the Serie A clubs that are succeeding are always looking to get better & upgrade their coaches yet Milan is scared to do anything bold. They always go for the cheap option.

Hell Roma didn't even wait for the season to finish to make their move.

Down the road if we miss out on top 4 this season could be one that is as pivotal in our continued downfall as a club as 2012 was. What happened last summer is really unforgivable.

We kept an average coach who was playing terribly in 2019, improved a bit with Ibra?s addition in January 2020 but was still terrible. Anybody who has forgotten should look at our performance in the loss to Genoa right before the lockdowns

We played well right after the lockdowns but that soon vanished a few games into the new season. By October we were back to being terrible again and being bailed out by penalties

We sold 50 plus million worth of players but failed to get a right winger

We scouted Wesley Fofana for months only to run away when we realized his price was 10 million more. We were forced to use an amateur player as CB and lost points at Parma and Genoa because of that among others

We went into the season without a back up striker to a 40 year old player when we were in Europe and play every 3 days

It?s infuriating how close we came to being back to the top and then blew it all

A loan striker, Fofana and a decent right right winger and we would be champions now and first seed in the Champions League group

Now we could lose a lot of our starters and we are broke

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
----------------Depay/Rebic-----------Ibra/Belotti---------------
-------------------------------De Paul-----------------------------
Theo/Lazzari------------------------------------------Calab/Lazzari
------------------Kessie-------------Benna/Tonali-----------------
---------Roma/Gabbia----Kjaer/Caldara----Tomori/Kalulu-------
----------------------------Donnarumma---------------------------

I dig it, but that's just me.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
----------------Depay/Rebic-----------Ibra/Belotti---------------
-------------------------------De Paul-----------------------------
Theo/Lazzari------------------------------------------Calab/Lazzari
------------------Kessie-------------Benna/Tonali-----------------
---------Roma/Gabbia----Kjaer/Caldara----Tomori/Kalulu-------
----------------------------Donnarumma---------------------------

I dig it, but that's just me.

Depay is not coming. Can Lazzari play on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule