Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Pazzini's movement is better! true poacher! but Pato on form is far more dangerous in front of goal.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that Bojan played well because Pazzini was in the field; otherwise, he would have been utter shit?

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

borat-not-jb.jpg

how the hell did you come up with that?? :lol:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Pazzini's movement is better!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's already better than Pazzini even though he's in shit form. He had a good opportunity too but he passed it away to Abate instead of shooting. I think he works better with Robinho and Krkic. I gotta see these guys play together.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
His body language is awful, no pressing, no desire, nothing.

I like Pato but he doesn't seem to care if i'm being honest.

hes still afraid, thats all. he thinks his body might let him down at any moment so he doesnt push himself to the max.

games is all he needs to regain the confidence and the rhythm. I think fitness wise hes pretty good.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I can't believe that people are surprised that he's not throwing himself into every challenge...

He just went through like 2 1/2 half years of being constantly injured... excuse him for being skittish.

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Pato is still regaining match fitness..

The problem is our creativity - who is our Kaka, Pirlo or Seedorf?

We need some damn distributors...

Bring in Guardiola and that 80mil already

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Pazzo better than Pato? :fp:

I could give you that he does not get the service that he should be getting in the area; however, he just do not have the quality. I can say that Pato was good overall in the first half and terrible in the second. IMHO, Pato is miles better than Pazzo; however, he needs to keep things simple and score first; then he should try his Brazilian skills, not before. he needs a true playmaker next to him, not Nocerino nor Flamini; maybe the Keebler's elf is the solution.

Of course, Pato is ahead of Pazzo in terms of skill when both are on form etc but my point is specifically in THIS game, Pazzo outperformed him...

And he (Pazzo) really wasn't as bad as people make him seem, seriously he gets a lot of unjust shit on this forum.

Obviously Pato haven't played for a while and that's fine and all, but I hate that people are putting him above Pazzo when he did, literally, nothing all game.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Still overrated

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he dribbled past an injured player, and touched the ball 3 times in the entire time he was on....

progress.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I can't believe that people are surprised that he's not throwing himself into every challenge...

He just went through like 2 1/2 half years of being constantly injured... excuse him for being skittish.

then he shouldn't play....

he's got to do better.

Besides, none of his injuries were related to some bone crunching tackle.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
needs more game time. i think he will reach his form soon, his dribbling is fine atm.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Looking more and more confident... Every time he lost the ball he would go crazy trying to win it back! ... Progress!

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looking more and more confident... Every time he lost the ball he would go crazy trying to win it back! ... Progress!

agree and people here are just stupid,for god sake pato in last 1.5 year couldnt past old lady and you now expect him to just dominate .i can bet that in month time most of those assho... will say ooo pato o pato.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pato will feel it more when he takes a shot at goal, he hasn't in the time he has played since he's been back....when he scores his first goal I have a feeling he could just go...explode and knock in 15-20 goals , but it IS all about confidence and timing for Pato.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
agree and people here are just stupid,for god sake pato in last 1.5 year couldnt past old lady and you now expect him to just dominate .i can bet that in month time most of those assho... will say ooo pato o pato.

Patiently waiting for him to score so I can try this

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
then he shouldn't play....

he's got to do better.

Besides, none of his injuries were related to some bone crunching tackle.

Are you stupid?

He was injured for 2 years... he's going to be skittish and try and avoid anything that could get him injured.

He will do better when it's not his second game back from a 2 year injury plague of injuries...

That doesn't matter. He was still injured. His legs are still weak and it's not like he consciously knows what he's doing... nobody in that situation would.

If there was an option to ignore list someone if it found a certain word in their post, I would immediately add you with Pato to mine. You're just so unduly harsh for no reason. It almost seems like you're jealous, seriously.

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are you stupid?

He was injured for 2 years... he's going to be skittish and try and avoid anything that could get him injured.

He will do better when it's not his second game back from a 2 year injury plague of injuries...

That doesn't matter. He was still his injured. His legs are still weak and it's not like he consciously knows what he's doing... nobody in that situation would.

If there was an option to ignore list someone if it found a certain word in their post, I would immediately add you with Pato to mine. You're just so unduly harsh for no reason. It almost seems like you're jealous, seriously.

great post ,i agree 100%.

people are so :fp: ,you have to put yourself in similer situation and for me he is playing much better then i expected.
and when finaly he relises that he is no more injurey prone ,then game can begin

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
What are all the ppl here expecting Pato goes Falcao-mode the 1,5th game after over a year of injuries? And it's not like he's got the perfect supply for making goals with our shitty lineups atm right?

Pato will get there, put a Kaka behind him in a good confidence Milan and the guy will reach Scheva standards I'm sure.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
He was good the two games he played? Better than Pazzini at least?
What are the idiots complaining about? That he hasn't turned into Zidane after two years of injury and just came back.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
played and wasn't injured!!! progress!!:g:

still useless though. whens the last time this guy scored????

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Are you stupid?

That doesn't matter. He was still injured. His legs are still weak and it's not like he consciously knows what he's doing... nobody in that situation would.

:lol:

dude, no one on this team has ever got as many free passes as pato. Lets just admit it....

pato could fuck the owners daughter, talk shit about the coach, show a general unprofessional attitude, and you'd all still like him "oh wait. That did happen ;)"

It's a man's game. If you aren't gonna play like a man, don't play. Sure, rust is normal, and it doesn't bug me... but not playing and like rolling your eyes and throwing your hands up, not really moving is not acceptable. Try something

-

edit- but i'm not surprised that kids who haven't played consistent organized sports don't get it. I don't expect him to go all zlatan or gattuso hitting people out there. I just expect him to fucking try and move his ass a bit, make himself available, do things. FFS he's a forward, i dont want defenders near him. What good does that do for us, lol

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
senatore you need to watch big lebowski now .. chill man ...

Schedule