The Toto-European Championship Game (TEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The Toto-European Championship Game (TEC):

This game will include two Championships: The UEFA Champions League & The UEFA Cup.
This game will start with the kick off of the group stages in the Champions League (17th September), and with the start of the first rounds in the UEFA Cup (16th or 19th September).

How to play the game:

It is similar to the Totocalcio game. You will have a list with the matches that will be played on Tuesday & Wednesday(For the Champions League) and Tuesday & Thursday (For the UEFA Cup). And you will have to submit your entry for each one.

The number of double guesses will depend on the matches and on the group stages. The number of the allowed double guesses will be given with the list of the matches.

In case of UEFA Cup, the first rounds will include too many matches, so I will pick some matches to be predicted, you can say the best ones ;)

The Rules:

1- Your entry must be submitted before the kick-off of the matches. In the case of UEFA matches, it is much preferred that you submit your entry before the kick off of the first match. However, some considerations can be taken.

2- Any identical entries will not be accepted.
For example, if I submit an entry, and after that Kyara submits the same entry with the same double guesses, then she will have to change her entry (some change).

3- The double guesses will be given with each list, so please stick to it.

4- Any player can join the game at anytime. If a player joins the game after the start by some weeks, then he will be given the points of the lowest player minus one.
For example:
If David joins the game at week 10 for example, then he will get the points of the player who is in the bottom of the table. Let's say that Kyara is in the bottom of the table with 19 points. Then David will get the same points of Kyara minus one (19-1=18). David will start with 18 points. And so on.

5- A player, who fails to submit his entry in a specific week, will get the points of the lowest player in that week minus one.
For example, if I failed to submit an entry on week 4 (for example), and let's say that in that week Kyara got the lowest points and it was 5 points. I will get the same points minus one (5-1=4) I will get 4 points in that week.

6- The player, who gets the highest points in a specific week, will get one bonus point.
For example, if in week 6 I got the highest score among all the players, then I will get one bonus point. If I got 8, then 8+1=9.
If more than one player got the same high score, both of them will get the bonus.

7- If one match in any of the competitions is being delayed, postponed for any reason, then this match will be cancelled from the schedina.

Prizes for the winners:

The prizes will be for the the winner, runner up & the third place.

The winner will get the new original Italy National team jersey.
The 2nd & 3rd place will get Milan souvenir (Something like scarf or wallet or something like that). I will think of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.