The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Leaf, you're in a safe space, to share your feelings, about how you don't want other people to share their feelings, because feelings are for the weak.
Thanks!
I don't even have to reply to him now, that was perfect.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Ok ya Bayern is up to no good

6347b1de7761b4fa783605051cc903ea.jpg

he was injured too. probz gave him some kind of anabolics to help with recovery. saucy black mofo that davies is

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I agree that "woke" has gone a little too far and it's absolutely ridiculous to cast a black person as a Viking but Hollywood casting has always been laughable and confusing. Benedict Cumberbatch playing an Indian "Khan Noonien Singh" in Star Trek, Russell Crowe playing Noah or a non-asian playing Goku from Dragonball is just as bad. What we're seeing now is them compensating for decades upon decades of terrible casting choices.

To take it a bit further, look how actually upset posters in these forums (and others) get about the ?compensation? taking place for historical oppression/attrocities in comparison to how silent they are about all the actual evil in the world. Its a bunch of dudes getting emotional about the response while ignoring the historical context of the perceived offense.

Some people take it WAY too far and want to pretend everything is racist and everything is mysogynistic etc, you lot are the other extreme. Bravo.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
He?s not good enough to be chased by bigger clubs and all the smaller clubs all but certain won?t pay him like we do.

We probably stuck with him. So I am just hoping a good player at cam now

I know bro but he simply cant play... better to just loan him then or something.

I want Vlasic here but this team with Ilicic and Ziyech on loan is a huge improvement. If u have
...........ibra.........
Rebic..ziyech..ilicic

And can use diaz, giroud, leao, saele, (even d.maldini) from the bench its really a good team now. Improved a lot in the last third of the pitch. And subs allow many important variations.

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The most underrated band in the world is the biggest and best band in the world - Coldplay

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Beatles an average band :lol::fp:

you can say you dont like them, but to call them average after inspiring thousands of bands and artists that followed?

people who come up with such statements listen to trap or shit like that

and Beatles arent even in my top 20 bands

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I really want to see birsaforever's top 10 bands list, bet it's majority of dogshit bands that nobody has heard of

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Thanks!
I don't even have to reply to him now, that was perfect.

I mean with your nuclear arsenal of rebuttals I was genuinely afraid that you would. Luckily you're the type that doesn't strawman arguments.

To take it a bit further, look how actually upset posters in these forums (and others) get about the ?compensation? taking place for historical oppression/attrocities in comparison to how silent they are about all the actual evil in the world. Its a bunch of dudes getting emotional about the response while ignoring the historical context of the perceived offense.

Some people take it WAY too far and want to pretend everything is racist and everything is mysogynistic etc, you lot are the other extreme. Bravo.
betting $5 that you're white. You talk just like this white dude in my family (from California of course) who sat me down and tried to explain to me that it was impossible to be racist to him :proud:

There are actual things to get mad about.
The funny thing is that when I point out what I believe to be actual racism/prejudice I get called a race baiter.
When I call out woke trash and painstakingly try to explain how it damages society I get subtly accused of being a bigot as per above.

This is why it's 99% of the time better to say "fuck you" and laugh at idiots.
Somewhere Wild is once again lmao-ing at me :rolleyes:

The most underrated band in the world is the biggest and best band in the world - Coldplay

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
or it could just mean that the other areas are pretty strong. We've all seen how the team pretty much breaks down when the left side is not working. Calabria honestly feels like a bigger threat on the right side compared to salae and samu

I surely did not mean that RW was strong, I was saying that it's not as important as the AM position for our team. So despite it being weak, we still won, because yes, other positions, including AM was strong.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Diaz asked for it but the Club could have refused giving him #10 if they really wanted to

why would they? They don't know who they're gonna buy, plus it would boost his confidence. I really hope it's not their belief that he's gonna be the starter.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Woke people need some quality sleep to combat their delirium.

They also need to stop sniffing their own farts.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I mostly listen to Floyd or Creem, Hendrix these days, Cohen, Cave, Nick Drake, some less known stuff also etc... and still claim, all in all, considering the level of talent, influence etc., that Beatles are actually no.1

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anthony Lopopolo@sportscaddy
How can PSG give Neymar ?30M per season, while paying ?60M for Hakimi and ?75M in pre-tax wages to Messi, Donnarumma, Wijnaldum, and Ramos, and even *think* about re-signing Mbappe in the same year it's expected to lose ?204M in revenue? UEFA, just end the charade.

true
PSG saved football. Ceferin is letting them do whatever the fuck they please.

Gesendet von meinem LE2123 mit Tapatalk

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I still feel we'll sign Ilicic to be our joker on the bench and not to compete with Saele/Brahim

i dont get why you think Ilicic would come here to be a bench joker. Atalanta is a CL team and he could be a starter.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
out of those 5 only U2 are overrated
maybe Queen a little bit

depends on who the rater is. To me none of these 3 are overrated. Now The Doors or KISS.. that's another story.

P.S. Sorry everyone for so many posts, I just hate the multiquote option and I reply as I read :D

Last edited:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
If Messi goes to Paris we should ask serious questions about di Maria.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
If Messi goes to Paris we should ask serious questions about di Maria.

I have no clue how they currently line up but why wouldnt they be

MBappe
Di Maria Neymar Messi

or even

Messi
MBappe Neymar Di Maria

And all the other players just spelling them from time to time.

Di Maria may want to play with Messi everyday.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’ll be James or one of the Real Madrid players for CAM. Ilicic will make a big difference at RW compared to Samu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule