The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I really want to know,
Is launching a 30++ mio nett salary offer to Messi will be a bad or good thing for Milan?
Ronaldo to Juve, with all the spending, is it profitable or not for them?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
you would probably like krautrock bands (Can, Kraftwerk, Neu!, Popol Vuh)

i know kraftwerk. pretty much laid the groundwork to what would now be sovietwave.

like project lazarus

or

Протон-4

and while im on russian music, cant go wrong with Кино.

Localhero if you like mark knopfler from dire straits then youd prob like viktor tsoi from kino

and something with russian in the name but not russian.

Last edited:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He was never RW.. atalanta dont even play with a formation requiring a Right Winger.
He was always the right forward in a 3421 formation

Eh?. Close enough. Right side behind the main striker. Drifts wide sometimes and cuts in sometimes. Playing on our RW won?t be much different. Salad always comes inside and plays more centrally. You hardly see Salad whipping crosses in. Ilicic can do all of that more effectively. He just won?t track back so Calabria is pretty much fucked.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
@Tantalis, I know Kino, not a fan, what makes you think they're similar to Knopfler? There are only like 3 russian bands that i like (and they're not similar as well imo), Mashina V, Tantsi minus and Gorky Park.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Kraftwerk played a lot of stuff very different from each other, but i think you don't really know them until you have listened Kraftwerk 2

]

interesting, it sounds far more apocalyptic then what i was already familiar with. i read kraftwerk and my brain thinks that distinct early synth sound immediately

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
@Tantalis, I know Kino, not a fan, what makes you think they're similar to Knopfler? There are only like 3 russian bands that i like (and they're not similar as well imo), Mashina V, Tantsi minus and Gorky Park.

the voice.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I mean with your nuclear arsenal of rebuttals I was genuinely afraid that you would. Luckily you're the type that doesn't strawman arguments.

betting $5 that you're white. You talk just like this white dude in my family (from California of course) who sat me down and tried to explain to me that it was impossible to be racist to him :proud:

There are actual things to get mad about.
The funny thing is that when I point out what I believe to be actual racism/prejudice I get called a race baiter.
When I call out woke trash and painstakingly try to explain how it damages society I get subtly accused of being a bigot as per above.

This is why it's 99% of the time better to say "fuck you" and laugh at idiots.
Somewhere Wild is once again lmao-ing at me :rolleyes:

Both Wild and I are lmao-ing at you.

Not even sure why you bother reading people's replies here, much less responding to them.

Hell I don't even read your replies to my own messages that I direct at you.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Negotiation for #Ilicic in the closing phase. The Slovenian could arrive for medical examinations as early as Monday

The arrival of the now ex-Atalantino does not exclude the arrival of #Vlasic . The #Milan has reached an agreement with the Russian team for the obligatory loan

��������⚫

Marinelli

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

They sent to him the grunts
The marines prepared to stop el Mencho
In Guanatos they detected the convoy
They marked his coordinates to surprise him
But El Mencho with his people responded
To defend ourselves here we are ready
I'm from the New Generation Cartel
Gentlemen, I am in command, I am from the Jalisco Cartel
The marines were surprised
When they saw the helicopter they shot down
They did not think that in that operation
El Mencho and all his people repelled the ambush
Well, his people are armed to the teeth
With anti-aircraft and anti-tank missiles
With grenades and their tube rifles
And his armored vest, is how man navigates
He is a man of unmatched talent
The facts say it only in the government they already know
A brain for accounts and strategies
He is an ace for business, entrepreneur of the greats
Michoacano 100% he is the Lord
And in Jalisco is where he has his place
Through Colima Nayarit and Veracruz
And also for Michoac?n his presence stands out
If you already know that he is a very dangerous man
He runs poison in his blood and has many thorns
And this goes so that all of the government
Let them show that man if he is encouraged
It is clear that man is powerful
And they already know that Jalisco is their place
So that you understand, there I finish this song
I am an NG cartel member, salute to my race

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
interesting, it sounds far more apocalyptic then what i was already familiar with. i read kraftwerk and my brain thinks that distinct early synth sound immediately

apocalyptic is a good world to describe the german experimental music of early 70s

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
To take it a bit further, look how actually upset posters in these forums (and others) get about the ?compensation? taking place for historical oppression/attrocities in comparison to how silent they are about all the actual evil in the world. Its a bunch of dudes getting emotional about the response while ignoring the historical context of the perceived offense.

Some people take it WAY too far and want to pretend everything is racist and everything is mysogynistic etc, you lot are the other extreme. Bravo.

Nah we don't need people reminding us here every single day that Epstein didn't kill himself, that Obama was funding the UAE princes who in turn were funding Al-Qaeda or that Bill Clinton's been getting "foot massages" from "young" interns, years after he's been out of office.

Nor do we need people reminding us here every single day that "taking money from people who were never slave-owners, to give to people who were never slaves, in country where slavery has been illegal for decades" is justice and righteousness.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Negotiation for #Ilicic in the closing phase. The Slovenian could arrive for medical examinations as early as Monday

The arrival of the now ex-Atalantino does not exclude the arrival of #Vlasic . The #Milan has reached an agreement with the Russian team for the obligatory loan

��������⚫

Marinelli

This is too good to be true.
Too many positive words on a single take.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Seriously unbalanced team. They won't win UCL again. Newmar and Mbappe won't track back. Add Messi to it..
Messi does pressing when he wants to.

If Lille or Monaco wins the league again, it will be awesome

That's more resson for Di Maria to stay.

However PSG is about putting fantasy out there, not balance etc - reason why Lille could win and yes it will be marvelous to watch them miserable next year during the decisive phase.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
The fact that Juve is about to make profits on Merih Demiral, a bench warmer, is making me realize that Maldini is really an Amateur and nowhere near A-rated director yet

Merih Demiral
Sassuolo >> Juve (18m)
Juve >> Atalanta (Loan with option, up to 30m)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio, Gattuso, Maldini
a 70s list without new york dolls..

tenor.gif

Black Sabbath had a ton of albums in the 70's and 80's. How can we forget Led Zeppelin 1-4 in the late 60's to early 70's.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
The fact that Juve is about to make profits on Merih Demiral, a bench warmer, is making me realize that Maldini is really an Amateur and nowhere near A-rated director yet

Merih Demiral
Sassuolo >> Juve (18m)
Juve >> Atalanta (Loan with option, up to 30m)

Lol you really reckon that option is taken unless he exploads like tomori did. Lol

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
betting $5 that you're white. You talk just like this white dude in my family (from California of course) who sat me down and tried to explain to me that it was impossible to be racist to him :proud:
As I?ve mentioned openly on several occasions dru curl I?m black. Also, being from the midwest I have a PhD in white people and so have found myself defending white people on more than one occasion while living here in the Bay Area. I also have a black/italian daughter I?m hoping will do better than me in this fucked up world, and I feel like leaning in the direction of greater social good - even if it means defending SJW?s and some of their lunacy - is better for a little girl in this world than defending the patriarchal society I grew up in.

So where?s my $5?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Did Milan actually buy anyone of note for the primavera this transfer window?
The only contract we have depisited is Leonardo Ferroni?s contract.

Hugo Cuenca looks to have joined us as well. His insta profile description indicates that he is now located in Milan. It wasn’t previously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.