• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
I'm not talking about that ban you did him, (Sharatz). i talk about Kyara banning him. You can't ban him for that, just because you don't like either. The fact you close my thread proves you know I am right as you won't let it be disscussed properly.

Whatever happend to freedom of speech??

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Stopppp Itttt!!!!!

Tsar never called u a slut Kyara, he was jsut commenting on how u write posts, just like u did on his "bitching". Ur jus as bad as him and ur only pissed off because people agreed with him that that thread was full of bolonie(scared to get banned:rolleyes: )

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
SGk , will you stop opening threads pls ? There is reason why he is banned , and its history now..

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
SGk , will you stop opening threads pls ?
Will kyara admit to her wrong doing?

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SGK said:
Will kyara admit to her wrong doing?
of course not , shes perfect

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Perhaps you all should read what actually happened before you start playing lawyers:

What do you call this?
Lo Tsar said:
I know. We have to listen now and be told what to think by others. Any notion of having an opinion now is strictly a no no. Unless it's to offer bed favours for highlights, then it's more than welcome. :rolleyes:
And this:
Lo Tsar said:
Your right. Why on earth is it that I thought the very point of a discussion board was to have discussions? Much better I think to take leaf out of your book and publicly spaff myself over Shevchenko at every given opertunity. :o
Is that part of your "freedom of speech" too? :o

This isn't the first time that he talks to people disrespectfully and if you guys think that it's okay for him to say such stuff to a girl, then you might as well go get yourself banned too.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Perhaps you all should read what actually happened before you start playing lawyers:

What do you call this?
And this:Is that part of your "freedom of speech" too? :o

This isn't the first time that he talks to people disrespectfully and if you guys think that it's okay for him to say such stuff to a girl, then you might as well go get yourself banned too.
jesus christ its the internet

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Kyara said:

What do you call this?

Nothing against Kyara,that he's not the only one speaking disrespectfully...

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Is that the best you've got?
yup because its just the internet, u livelike so many miles far from him, its liek wtf why do u guys take things so seriously?

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well then why are there rules for this place in the first place? Let's all say whatever we want and curse cuss each other. It's only the internet.

Well I have news for you mate, internet or no internet, people actually have feelings.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
He definelty isn't the only person on here speaking disrepctfully. I've told loads of people to fuck off and I've never gotten even a warning. Let's make this a poll and see who wants Tsar to come back. Honestly, If you get offende by someone who you think is an idiot over an internet forum, then it's you that has the problem.

Let the people here speak, SGK start a poll and we'll see if Tsar should be brought back.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
Nothing against Kyara,that he's not the only one speaking disrespectfully...
exactly, you gave just as good as you got, this is just the culmination of spite, nothing else....pathetic, your not fit to run a charity marathon, let alone a forum

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah great, let's make a poll, so everyone can sign in with his 10 accounts and vote.

Woho, party time.

:rolleyes:

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
SGK said:
I'm not talking about that ban you did him, (Sharatz). i talk about Kyara banning him. You can't ban him for that, just because you don't like either. The fact you close my thread proves you know I am right as you won't let it be disscussed properly.

Whatever happend to freedom of speech??
Haha this is fun its almost like what should of happened when i got banned 4 agreeing with passion about kyara been a powertripping mod i was permanently banned as well for stating my opinion.And oo yea freedom of speech is not allowed in this forum.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Yeah great, let's make a poll, so everyone can sign in with his 10 accounts and vote.

Woho, party time.

afraid we'll lose are we?

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Kyara said:

Woho, party time.

No,I meant it seriously,there's a lot of people who presents their opinion maybe too offensive,but are you going to ban all of them,or just those who doesn't agree with you?

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:

What do you call this?

Who the hell are you? Some kind of queen? Thats the thing, you ARE just a girl. Just because he said that to you and you happen to be a mod you bann him? And yeah....This IS just the internet. :head:

And its not like you'll ban anyone if he/she says something like that to someone else....you banned him because he said that to YOU.

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cuore said:
Honestly, If you get offende by someone who you think is an idiot over an internet forum, then it's you that has the problem.
Do you actually believe what you're writing? 'cause it's really sad that people don't understand the word 'respect' anymore.

But then again it doesn't come as a surprise to me.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Kyara said:

Woho, party time.

make it a public poll. That way we can know who is voting and know which users are trustworthy.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You cant complain about being a lady, you werent even acting liek one

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Kyara said:
Do you actually believe what you're writing? 'cause it's really sad that people don't understand the word 'respect' anymore.

But then again it doesn't come as a surprise to me.

Yes I do beleive it. People call me an asshole here, a motherfucker...all kinds of things. I don't really give a shit because they don't know me. You know yourself better than Tsar does. So why do you get offended when he says things that have absolutely no meaning?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Inzaghi9 said:
No,I meant it seriously,there's a lot of people who presents their opinion maybe too offensive,but are you going to ban all of them,or just those who doesn't agree with you?

He was not banned for that.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
Once again, I didn't ban him for not agreeing with me. I banned him because of the disrespectful language he used with me.
SGK said:
Who the hell are you? Some kind of queen? Thats the thing, you ARE just a girl. Just because he said that to you and you happen to be a mod you bann him? And yeah....This IS just the internet. :head:

And its not like you'll ban anyone if he/she says something like that to someone else....you banned him because he said that to YOU.
And who the hell are you? A psychic? Don't try to predict what I'm gonna do if he said that to someone else because you DON'T KNOW it.

And just so you know, there were people who got banned for using a similar offensive language with people OTHER than me.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Once again, I didn't ban him for not agreeing with me. I banned him because of the disrespectful language he used with me.And who the hell are you? A psychic? Don't try to predict what I'm gonna do if he said that to someone else because you DON'T KNOW it.

And just so you know, there were people who got banned for using a similar offensive language with people OTHER than me.
mzk wasnt banned for being a rascist

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Once again, I didn't ban him for not agreeing with me. I banned him because of the disrespectful language he used with me.And who the hell are you? A psychic? Don't try to predict what I'm gonna do if he said that to someone else because you DON'T KNOW it.

Where the hell did i use offensive language in my post?? Is it when i said "your just a girl"? Give me a break..

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
besikaka said:
He was not banned for that.
and for what?just because he quarreled with her?I read the post,but I just I can't find the proper reason for it...
I don't have nothing against you Kyara,I just don't agree with this ban,that's all.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
GLAD that he is Banned and hope Never Come BACK

poor LoTsar :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :D :D :D :D

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
and for what?just because he quarreled with her?I read the post,but I just I can't find the proper reason for it...
I don't have nothing against you Kyara,I just don't agree with this ban,that's all.
Same thing here...

Lo tsar always ads a little humor to the forums anyway... :)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SGK said:
Where the hell did i use offensive language in my post?? Is it when i said "your just a girl"? Give me a break..
Who mentioned anything about YOU using offensive language? You've got comprehension problems dude. Re-read the post.
Inzaghi9 said:
Obviously you didn't understand what he said sweety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule