Not open for further replies.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Bambino D'oro said:
Kyara said:
Just 'cause we're mods doesn't mean we can't vote, or shouldn't mods have an opinion?

By the way, I've only allowed you one thread, no need for new ones ;)[/QUOTE
Not when your involved in an issue that your supposed to be inpartial in. And when you think about it there is only one Tsar and he can't votw, yet there are a dozen mods.

Oh and I started a new thread before this one

they are supposed to have opinions and get involved in the poll just like you and me...

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Inzaghi9 said:
they are supposed to have opinions and get involved in the poll just like you and me...

Thats like have the prosecutors on the jury? It's completely unfair.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Marco Azzuri said:
Hahahaah that's amazing!

I really felt the guy had toned down quite a bit since the last time he got banned. Ohhhh well i guess he could only restrain his violent use of words for only a little while before he reverberated back to his old self which proves the point you can take the kid out of the streets, but not the streets out of the kid.

I will confess I have used bad language on this forum and other, sometimes just for fun, and other's because i seriously hated the point of view of the other person. But I agree that rules should be put in place so that in the end we can all be civil. Lo'Tsar has broken the rule numerous times and looking over at what he said to Kyra I think it's quite disgusting to say those things to a girl.

So the point is that I agree with the ban and Kyra you should not bother to listen to the endless blabbering of his minions :o
Thank you :)

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Bambino D'oro said:

Thats like have the prosecutors on the jury? It's completely unfair.

why?this is not a jury and they're no prosecutors.It's just a poll about an opinion of the members in this forum and they are.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Who's scared now? ;)
im not scared im just appalled.. by the way did u even bother to take a look at my complaint?

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bambino D'oro said:
im not scared im just appalled.. by the way did u even bother to take a look at my complaint?
They're so many so I don't know which one exactly do you mean? :tongue:

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
They're so many so I don't know which one exactly do you mean? :tongue:
ooo very clever. the one against ur online-lover its in this thread

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bambino D'oro said:
ooo very clever. the one against ur online-lover its in this thread
Sorry I don't recall having any online lovers. Perhaps you wanna be a bit more specific :conf:

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Sorry I don't recall having any online lovers. Perhaps you wanna be a bit more specific :conf:
o sure, i'll spell it out for you: B-E-S-I-K-A-K-A

get it now... and im sposed to be the dumb little kid right?

AND i'm still waiting for this evidence of marcel...cmon "lady" give it... or u dont have it?

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
SGK said:
Who the hell are you?
Who the hell are you mate? You joined yesterday and you think you can tell us how to run our forum?

Bambino D'oro said:
mzk wasnt banned for being a rascist
MZK is on his last warning. Everyone deserves the last warning. Lo Tsar had 3.

SGK said:
Funny how lo tsar got banned for saying something that kyara didnt like, but mzk on the other hand gets away with racist comments but its all good just as long as its not directed towards kyara.
Read above.

SGK said:
He's not my friend, in the contriary in fact, I just dont agree in general how this board is ran. Time for a revolution!!
And we care what you think because...... ? Seriously, get a life.

This is just one of Lo Tsar's legendary replies http://cms-stu-iis.gre.ac.uk/sn308/avatars/lotsar.jpg
I edited that post giving him a final warning, which he then made fun of. After that I decided to give him another chance by giving him just a one week ban, now I wish I hadn't bothered. The attention seeker simply wouldn't change, no matter what we said to him.

It's not the bad language that gets a user banned. We are one of the rare forums that do not use filters for curse words. It's not even insulting someone that gets you banned. It's doing it CONSTANTLY to EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME that gets you banned.

Just so you all know that Lo Tsar would have been banned by me if I happened to be online at the time. The fact that Kyara banned him herself means nothing.

And on another note, I do not look favourably at people who keep starting stupid threads after I close them! If people like Bambino D'Oro and SGK have anything to say, they are more than welcome to PM me.

Now to ban this Marcel guy...

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bambino D'oro said:
o sure, i'll spell it out for you: B-E-S-I-K-A-K-A

get it now... and im sposed to be the dumb little kid right?

AND i'm still waiting for this evidence of marcel...cmon "lady" give it... or u dont have it?
Oh you're mistaken, Besi's not my lover but again that's none of your business ;)

What did he do by the way? You're the one who kept calling yourself names :conf:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Oh, and since you're into this Democracy thing all of a sudden, at the current result of 9 to 7, with DugiNesta making a mistake and Lo Tsar voting for himself, the actual result would have been 10 to 5. So much for your majority then.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:
Who the hell are you mate? You joined yesterday and you think you can tell us how to run our forum?

MZK is on his last warning. Everyone deserves the last warning. Lo Tsar had 3.

Read above.

And we care what you think because...... ? Seriously, get a life.

This is just one of Lo Tsar's legendary replies http://cms-stu-iis.gre.ac.uk/sn308/avatars/lotsar.jpg
I edited that post giving him a final warning, which he then made fun of. After that I decided to give him another chance by giving him just a one week ban, now I wish I hadn't bothered. The attention seeker simply wouldn't change, no matter what we said to him.

It's not the bad language that gets a user banned. We are one of the rare forums that do not use filters for curse words. It's not even insulting someone that gets you banned. It's doing it CONSTANTLY to EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME that gets you banned.

Just so you all know that Lo Tsar would have been banned by me if I happened to be online at the time. The fact that Kyara banned him herself means nothing.

And on another note, I do not look favourably at people who keep starting stupid threads after I close them! If people like Bambino D'Oro and SGK have anything to say, they are more than welcome to PM me.
see thats what I'm getting at... GET A LIFE MODS, u guys are the biggest bunch of losers i know, ur online 24/7 and you ban ppl for insulting u over the internet and hurting ur feelings as the infamous besi said " theres a word for you but i wont say it here"

He has already been punished for that. So why bring it up again? Would that be because you have jack shit this time? And the fact you went to the bother of saving that picture proves better than I ever could that you have been harbouring a spite all this time. I expect a letter of resignation from you immeadeatly

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Bambino D'oro said:
see thats what I'm getting at... GET A LIFE MODS, u guys are the biggest bunch of losers i know, ur online 24/7 and you ban ppl for insulting u over the internet and hurting ur feelings as the infamous besi said " theres a word for you but i wont say it here"

Maybe it was compliment ;) .. I didnt said it ..

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bambino D'oro said:

He has already been punished for that. So why bring it up again? Would that be because you have jack shit this time? And the fact you went to the bother of saving that picture proves better than I ever could that you have been harbouring a spite all this time. I expect a letter of resignation from you immeadeatly

Interestingly, the above comes from the person who said "it's only an internet forum, why do you care" - or something to that effect.

Now, I am officially warning you to watch your conduct on this forum because you have called the moderators "the biggest bunch of losers i know". Do something similar again and you will receive the final warning. And we all know what comes after that.

And just so you know, I saved that post to show it to members like you who claim there is no reason to ban him.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
scharatz said:
Who the hell are you mate? You joined yesterday and you think you can tell us how to run our forum? And we care what you think because...... ? Seriously, get a life. QUOTE]

I dont know if you dumb or just, well, dumb, but one year isnt exactly the equivalent to yesterday. And dont tell me its an expression. And im not telling anyone how to run the forum, just saying what I think. Am I alowed to do that or will I be banned by the great mod himself sharatz or miss queen herself kyara?? You two are young but you act like yugo,a senile old man.

Last edited:

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:
Oh, and since you're into this Democracy thing all of a sudden, at the current result of 9 to 7, with DugiNesta making a mistake and Lo Tsar voting for himself, the actual result would have been 10 to 5. So much for your majority then.
Infact if we look at teh real result, its as follows:
8 Long standing Members for Lo Tsar
then 3 mods(who shouldnt be voting in the first place)2 who are voting because they dislike him, not the situation
1 who doesnt care
1 whos new and cant speak english
And one Tsar vote removed from the poll as it was made by someone who's command of the English language is so poor that he didn't know the diference between Yes and No

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Maybe it was compliment ;) .. I didnt said it ..
if its a complement why are u too sissy to share it with me? cuz u know i'll hunt u down and kill u?(expression):o

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Oh you're mistaken, Besi's not my lover but again that's none of your business ;)

What did he do by the way? You're the one who kept calling yourself names :conf:
oh yeah of course, stand up for ur lover, man u guys make me sick
oh and give me taht marcel evidence please, its unfair to ban someone under false accusations

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bambino D'oro said:
Infact if we look at teh real result, its as follows:
8 Long standing Members for Lo Tsar
then 3 mods(who shouldnt be voting in the first place)2 who are voting because they dislike him, not the situation
1 who doesnt care
1 whos new and cant speak english
And one Tsar vote removed from the poll as it was made by someone who's command of the English language is so poor that he didn't know the diference between Yes and No
Nice try twisting the results.

Cold hard fact: You're losing.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Nice try twisting the results.

Cold hard fact: You're losing.
cold hard facts, you guys are already losers, thats all i care about
and u still didnt give me that marcel evidence
how did i twist the results?please enlighten me oh wise one

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
SGK said:
I dont know if you dumb or just, well, dumb, but one year isnt exactly the equivalent to yesterday. And dont tell me its an expretion.
Yes, it is an 'expretion'. You can't possibly get 514 posts in 1 day. Unless you're Lo Tsar.

And just so you know, I don't like when people refer to me as 'dumb', on an Internet forum or otherwise. I chose not to use any kind of insulting language, even though I would very much like to use it.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bambino D'oro said:
is it the same Ip and u didnt give any proof on it being located in scotland
It won't be the same IP as most UK ISPs do not offer a static IP address.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:
It won't be the same IP as most UK ISPs do not offer a static IP address.
then how is it believable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule