The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Sack Pioli and get Sarri. I'd love to see what that genius would do with Samu-Krunic-Salad trio upfront :proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think, as usual, people are overreacting. On this forum you are really only as good as your last game, Hakan was flawless for nearly 12 months but god forbid he gets a serious respiratory virus and struggles after. Fuck him I guess idk. Not like you guys weren?t sucking his dick two months ago. Same with any and every player in our team. Leao was an elite talent who everyone agreed had made a step forward this season, but once again god forbid a 21 year old have a dip in form. Let alone the objective stats that show is elite in Europe amongst his peers and the points he has won us this season with important goals and assists. I could probably do the same for most of the team...

Now in my examples am I saying no player can be criticized? No of course not, but if you?re going to judge a player on his recent bad games, judge them on the whole season and include their good performances as well as context for why their form dipped. It?s true we haven?t won a lot of our recent games. But even on the whole season, we are still in second place, lead the league into February, and bar spezia have really only lost to other big sides in the league. Any of us would have traded being in second place in late March a year ago, every single one of you. Calm down lmao.

There are a few issues going on, some performance related, some maybe tactical, but two big issues have plagued the team and they actually go hand in hand if you think about it. 1) injuries/absences and 2) the natural ups and downs of a young team. Read all of Maldini?a quotes, even when we were in first place. He made it clear that while the team believes in itself, the goal from the top down was top 4, and he also pointed out it wouldn?t ruin the project to not make top 4. This is Milan now, young teams and young players have dips in form. It?s inevitable and nobody here talks about it, seriously.

Sometimes, when a player has a bad game, it?s not because they have no talent, or because the coach didn?t play them in the right position(everyone here is so overly tactical btw). Sometimes they just have some bad games and lose confidence. And you have to play out of it. Young players especially. The team is one of four teams in Europe to have 100 points since 2020, we all knew that rate couldn?t last forever and yet once the dip happened everyone is freaking out. And then the injuries. Of course it hurts to not have our best guys fit and on the pitch, but there?s a back element to that as well. Huge lack of continuity, that causes a lot of physical and mental fatigue, for the players and the coach. We have to play a different team every week, it?s hard to get any continuity and that matters for young teams. Last season they steamrolled everyone with the same basic lineup week to week, with defined roles and ideas. That?s gone now, and it matters a lot.

Kessie said ?we proved we are on Manchester?s level.? Two years from now he won?t be saying it, because they will have established themselves as a top side. This game was a test, and tests are given to young teams. Watch them regroup over the summer and come back next season firing on all cylinders. Let?s just hope they can survive these next few games.

Important perspectives. We are no longer a banter team.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Important perspectives. We are no longer a banter team.

tenor.gif

We were beaten by Utd... Im a little embarrassed... you?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Football needs a revamp... a draft system of sorts where the best get sent to the best clubs... Real... Milan... rest

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
tenor.gif

I was very disappointed last night, but it was the kind of disappointment I felt back in the day when we exited CL. We were completely on par and could've won, but didn't.

Proud and angry, not embarrassed. I love this new Milan, from Leao through Saele to Kalulu.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Embarrassed by what exactly? We were the better team across both legs, and did you see the lineups we had each game? An invisible Leao with Krunic and Samu first game, then Krunic, Saele, Samu false 9 with an invisible Hakan yesterday. Honestly surprised how well our B team handled the games, Krunic and Meite in particular had been very good for the majority of both.

As Pioli said, we didn't deserve to lose. We gave away a really stupid goal yesterday and Kessie's non-existent handball goal ruled out made the difference - we go through if that stood.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looking forward to getting aquainted with our new summer signings next summer, I'm sure they'll be thrilling as well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sack Pioli and get Sarri. I'd love to see what that genius would do with Samu-Krunic-Salad trio upfront :proud:

Horrible suggestion. Pioli resta.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Here's something to brighten your minds fratelli.

Our five next games:

March 21st: Fiorentina - Milan
April 3rd: Milan - Samdoria
April 11th: Parma - Milan
April 18th: Milan - Genoa
April 21st: Sassuolo - Milan

Tough games? Sure, it's Serie A. I would wager that we have been pretty unlucky in our recent results, with the exception of the derby and that horrorshow vs Spezia. Our attackers are not converting, but we've mostly played very well and been a dynamic and able side. It's not the lethargy of banter era, but an energized and talented group in a rough patch.

It's absolutely paramount that we get a feel good win versus Viola, preferably with goals from players like Leao, Ibra and even Hakan. The group needs that confidence booster not as a second limb, but because some players have been unlucky and may begin to doubt themselves.

After that the national break is the best thing that could happen. Romagnoli, Bennacer, Rebic, Leao and Mandzukic will all recover. For those four winnable games after Easter we will have almost a full squad available bar Calabria(who will recover in time for Lazio).

I have a good feeling about our upcoming games, and it will be very benificial with that national break and a game a week after that. The added rest will be a boost and the goals will come. I think we'll end 2nd.

Forza Milan!

PS: Look at this beautiful boy in my sig. He played very well last night I think. Good things ahead, trophies incoming.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Football needs a revamp... a draft system of sorts where the best get sent to the best clubs... Real... Milan... rest

When people are aware of their incompetence to compete, they start having such opinions.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
AC Milan Europa League earnings:
Participation bonus €2.92 million,
Historical ranking bonus €3.07 million,
Passing group stage €1million,
Results bonus €2.47 million,
Reaching round of 16 €1.6 million,
Market pool NA
Total earnings €11.06 million [CF]

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Most important part of the season, most injuries during the season. Fuck this and fuck that and fuck you.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milan coach Stefano Pioli was furious with Manchester United coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after the final whistle, here?s what he told the Norwegian coach.

Paul Pogba scored the only goal of the match at San Siro to eliminate Milan from the last 16 of the Europa League last night.

Pioli felt Milan 'deserved to go through' and didn?t take the defeat well, but pundits praised the Rossoneri for their effort against the Red Devils over two legs.

United coach Solskjaer also praised the Diavolo after the match, thus unleashing the wrath of the otherwise calm Pioli.

At the final whistle, the two coaches met on the sidelines and the 48-year-old Norwegian reached out to congratulate his colleague.

?Good team,? he seemed to tell Pioli after the 1-0 win over Pioli?s men and the former Fiorentina coach reacted.

?Good team my ass, you are nothing but an asshole? Pioli responded, according to Il Corriere dello Sport. ?Your sister has a good team.?

:lol: :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan coach Stefano Pioli was furious with Manchester United coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after the final whistle, here?s what he told the Norwegian coach.

Paul Pogba scored the only goal of the match at San Siro to eliminate Milan from the last 16 of the Europa League last night.

Pioli felt Milan 'deserved to go through' and didn?t take the defeat well, but pundits praised the Rossoneri for their effort against the Red Devils over two legs.

United coach Solskjaer also praised the Diavolo after the match, thus unleashing the wrath of the otherwise calm Pioli.

At the final whistle, the two coaches met on the sidelines and the 48-year-old Norwegian reached out to congratulate his colleague.

?Good team,? he seemed to tell Pioli after the 1-0 win over Pioli?s men and the former Fiorentina coach reacted.

?Good team my ass, you are nothing but an asshole? Pioli responded, according to Il Corriere dello Sport. ?Your sister has a good team.?

:lol: :lol:

I find this hard to believe

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I find this hard to believe

Apparently that was said towards Kieran McKenna, Ole's assistant for delaying the game by kicking the ball away in the last minutes..

Anyways Pioli clearly said that, there are multiple videos around where you can see that.. Also refused to shake Oles hand i think

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This season is a total disaster.

The results can be good as we still can qualify for CL. But beyond that, we're gonna have another banter season next season.

Pioli's magic has expired, he will only do worse but won't be sacked if we qualify for CL. Another year zero next year when he will be sacked by december.

Our hero in the 1st half, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, has become too full of himself. Always injured but still thinks he's a god to his NT team. And somehow he thought it was a good idea to attend a music festival in the middle of the fucking season, and a fucking world pandemic as well. Professionalism.

Then all those players who performed well for a short while now hold the club hostage. Donna, Hakan, Roma all stalling contract renewal demanding outrageous wages and release clauses. Would be nice if they could sustain their performances to back up their demands though, but they can't and won't.

Maldini will probably look at himself and think he's done so well, because we qualify for CL. Fuck off, what a shit director he was. How could you build an incredibly thin squad with literally no adequate back up for literally any position? Mandzukic lul.

And then you realize many of rotational players who have played significant minutes recently aren't even ours. We will have to make decisions this summers for Tomori, Tonali, Meite, Dalot, Diaz... whether to sign them outright or to find replacements, where will the money come from? CL money won't even be enough to cover the losses due to Covid.

I simply don't look forward to seeing us in CL next season, when we will be pot 4 and with an extremely thin squad. Il nouve banter era, here we come :proud:

The most negative aspect is that if you take out Donnarumma, Calha, Ibra, Dalot, Diaz, Meite, Tonali, Mandzu, Tomori who all have contract till 2021 we do not even have number of players. We risk losing some of our expensive players for free.

Maldini already said ?The summer market is to worry, I don?t know what will happen?

Yet they think they?ve done good. All the money spent on players by Mirabelli and that whole team we sold we have not collected money to replace them with others. RR sold for ?3M, Laxalt, Conti & Caldara on loan, nobody wants to pay for Samu or Calabria.

We replaced Silva who costed us ?35M with Rebic who was 2-3 years older and did not have the same price. We sold Paqueta for ?20M after signing him for around ?35M and we even haven?t signed a replacement for him, Diaz is only on a dry loan.

We got Ibra for free, imagine how expensive it would have been to sign a striker of 20 goals per season in the market.

We talk about Inter financial problems, but we never look at our problems, our situation is not better at all.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Pigeon what are you on about? Rebic had higher MV according to transfermakrt comparing to Silva :fp: get your facts straight

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Your sister has a good team :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If we are a serious team we will sack Pioli in the summer along with everybody responsible for the trainings and get rid of the remaining of the fodder. Only then we can talk about something serious.

:thumbsup:

Massimiliano-Allegri.jpg

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Pioli :lol:

Hard to believe that this came from a classy guy.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli(Milan' coach) to Solskjaer in Italian/broken english: "Good team un cazzo, coglione che non sei altro, somaro! tua sorella good team, tua sorella"

English: "Good team, a cock. You're just an asshole, donkey! Your sister, good team, your sister."

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Pioli(Milan' coach) to Solskjaer in Italian/broken english: "Good team un cazzo, coglione che non sei altro, somaro! tua sorella good team, tua sorella"

English: "Good team, a cock. You're just an asshole, donkey! Your sister, good team, your sister."

It was not said to Ole but to his assistant

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
What would sarri had said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule