The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
How can you let your boy mr reality post tweets daily for an audience of 5 people instead of coming back home here

I asked him to come, did not reply.

Would be nice, he likes Leao, Tomori & Kalulu. And recently criticised Davide.
He does not like Bennacer tho, and prefers Tonali.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, our starting XI against Crotone is league’s ahead of what we have had to field for what seems like months, and we still managed to hold the lead in Serie A through it all. What a testament to everyone at the club and to our sort of maligned depth.

Can’t wait to see our preferred starting XI start thrashing teams left and right again. We could be at top form by the time we face Inter and hopefully drag our balls all over their donkey heads.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@PaoloCond
: "If Maldini called Sergio Ramos, he would seriously think about going to play for #ACMilan. For him it would be a great honour."

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Guys, our starting XI against Crotone is league?s ahead of what we have had to field for what seems like months, and we still managed to hold the lead in Serie A through it all. What a testament to everyone at the club and to our sort of maligned depth.

Can?t wait to see our preferred starting XI start thrashing teams left and right again. We could be at top form by the time we face Inter and hopefully drag our balls all over their donkey heads.

:thumbsup::star:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Your boy Saco just came in.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

8f2174d25c3782b07c21922389302b50.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
@PaoloCond
: "If Maldini called Sergio Ramos, he would seriously think about going to play for #ACMilan. For him it would be a great honour."
Ramos will elevate this team.
He will bring leadership , ariel ability in both defense & attack.
Imagine Hakan corners with him , dear lord.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan consider Florian Thauvin the ideal reinforcement for the right wing.

�� The 'rossonero' club will negotiate with the player a salary that satisfies both parties.

��️@AntoVitiello

Good news, feel sad for Pingu’s Samu tho.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

�� The 'rossonero' club will negotiate with the player a salary that satisfies both parties.

��️@AntoVitiello

Good news, feel sad for Pingu?s Samu tho.

what people tend to forget
he will also negotiate with other clubs and decide this summer what is his best option (sport and financially wise) :lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

��️@AntoVitiello

Think a more attacking RW will really help balance the team. Calabria and Kalulu are both excellent defensively, Calabria being the best RB on earth, so they can cover for Thauvin, Sael can come on and close out matches.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
St. Lucia
Barbados
Cuba
Dominica

They all rival Haiti

Wheel and come again partner - I dare you to go to any part of Barbados and state that - you will be laughed out of the country.

You are stating things like if these places have a silent majority of obeah practices when its as Leaf states - minor pockets where it is kept secret and if it comes to light is scoffed at and persons are usually ostracized. Even a place like Jamaica it is a bit more prevalent but also way in the shadows and is typically laughed at. If you are just throwing out things you probably shouldnt speak.

It is like saying the US is mostly voodoo faith because they may have a small community in Louisiana who practice it.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think a more attacking RW will really help balance the team. Calabria and Kalulu are both excellent defensively, Calabria being the best RB on earth, so they can cover for Thauvin, Sael can come on and close out matches.

Calabria is probably the best defensively in the world, in his role. An attacking RW on his side would be a huge upgrade.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I don?t think the choice was Mandzukic over Hauge. Mandzukic is the only vice Ibra we have. It was probably between Krunic and Hauge and Krunic is more versatile.

I always see Mandzukic as a winger....and Leao is vice ibra.
Meite came in the place of Hauge

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

��️@AntoVitiello

Yes, I'd feel sad that Milan would upgrade the RW with a good attacking option which we lack, while having Saele rotate and offloading Samu to Colombia to traffic some more.

Try harder and argument it.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Wheel and come again partner - I dare you to go to any part of Barbados and state that - you will be laughed out of the country.

You are stating things like if these places have a silent majority of obeah practices when its as Leaf states - minor pockets where it is kept secret and if it comes to light is scoffed at and persons are usually ostracized. Even a place like Jamaica it is a bit more prevalent but also way in the shadows and is typically laughed at. If you are just throwing out things you probably shouldnt speak.

It is like saying the US is mostly voodoo faith because they may have a small community in Louisiana who practice it.

Barbados is the most proper + prissy island in the Caribbean
Imagine claiming to be a Bajan Obeahman :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I asked him to come, did not reply.

Would be nice, he likes Leao, Tomori & Kalulu. And recently criticised Davide.

I have no love for those who dislike Bennacer. He can stay where he is.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Top player :lol:

Says somebody who does not watch football outside Milan. He is not even top 3 RB in Serie A where Hakimi, Cuadrado, Danilo & Singo are better.

Sometimes i feel you understand football. Other times i think ur simply trolling and cant be that idiot. But hakimi? Hes basically a lw for conte. Def not a rb

Danilo ? Lol

Only cuadrado is better than calabria

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, our starting XI against Crotone is league?s ahead of what we have had to field for what seems like months, and we still managed to hold the lead in Serie A through it all. What a testament to everyone at the club and to our sort of maligned depth.

Can?t wait to see our preferred starting XI start thrashing teams left and right again. We could be at top form by the time we face Inter and hopefully drag our balls all over their donkey heads.
I'm very excited for that match, however also a little worried because it's literally the 2nd match we'll see our full starting 11 bar Kjaer.

Do they still have the mojo or will it be like the 1st game after pre-season, where the mechanisms still seem a little rusty?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Every time. I take joy in knowing that early goal will fuel these kids to a 3-1 win. They are baby lions. Lion cubs.

I wish you could say the same for our a-team. The fuckers never win when we concede the first goal (in serie a)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
[MN] Kjaer-Diaz injury update:
https://www.milannews.it/primo-pian...-kjaer-e-diaz-ecco-l-esito-degli-esami-399378

Starting with Kjaer, it was a good result for him as the player will start an individual reconditioning programme soon, but there is no significant damage to the muscle.

As for Brahim, it has been confirmed that he has an injury to the flexor muscle of the left thigh and the healing process is ongoing without complications. Treatment will continue and he will be checked again in a week.

Both players will not be available for Milan-Crotone at the weekend, so Stefano Pioli is expected to use Fikayo Tomori alongside Alessio Romagnoli, while Hakan Calhanoglu has recovered from Covid-19 and should start.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Top player

Says somebody who does not watch football outside Milan. He is not even top 3 RB in Serie A where Hakimi, Cuadrado, Danilo & Singo are better.
I'd like to see stats where they are better than him.

Nvm, stfu.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Barbados is the most proper + prissy island in the Caribbean
Imagine claiming to be a Bajan Obeahman :lol:

Yeah I know :lol:

I was going to write that we are so ridiculous (anal for the teens in the group) when it comes to doing things "right" that it goes against our nature to be involved in such things :lol::lol::lol:

This is the island that was crying down Rihanna for not finishing her education and usually belittle anybody or anything that arent following best practices. England did the job so well on lil England that it now pains them that those traits has led the country to replace the Queen as ceremonial head because it is the most correct thing to do to fully express independence on all levels.

A Bajan obeahman is practically an oxymoron and any that may indulge in such wouldnt even let their shadow know they're dealing with such things - Anyway enough with the fact checking

Forza Milan - and Calabria well on his way to being the right sided Maldini :proud:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
For the primavera:

Roback isn't ready, even in the primavera he disappears for the longest stretches.

I watched few games for them, they show it on milan channel.

Players that caught my eyes are:

Michelies - very dominant cb.
Stanga - very similar to calabria but faster.
Bosiso- good midfielder.
Tahar - he is a classy cb but gets injured very often.
Olzer- he is the catalyst of the team. Every where in the attacking department.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
For the primavera:

Roback isn't ready, even in the primavera he disappears for the longest stretches.

I watched few games for them, they show it on milan channel.

Players that caught my eyes are:

Michelies - very dominant cb.
Stanga - very similar to calabria but faster.
Bosiso- good midfielder.
Tahar - he is a classy cb but gets injured very often.
Olzer- he is the catalyst of the team. Every where in the attacking department.

I used to have Milan channel. Do you have Iptv? If so, what service/server do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule