Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Primavera loses 2-0 against Torino. We were in control in the game and were the better team. Torino was defending in numbers. We did one mistake in marking and they scored from that. Second goal came after we were putting numbers in attack. Thought Roback & Brambilla were our better player. Stanga was decent as well.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Primavera playing against Spal in 40 minutes :

Official formation : Jungdal, Stanga, Tahar, Michelis, Oddi, Di Gesu, Brambilla, Mionic, Olzer, Roback, and Tonin.

Bench: Moleri, Pseftis; Obaretin, Pobi, Fil?, Cretti, Bright, Saco, Signorile, Robotti, EL Hilali, Nasti.

We can finally see Saco is there.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A lot like Torino’s game in term of possession and chances created, but this time we got a 2- 0 win. Tonin and Olzer both scored.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Olzer having a really good season so far. Even debuted with the first team vs. Torino in the Coppa.

Reaction score
Olzer having a really good season so far. Even debuted with the first team vs. Torino in the Coppa.

And y?et, I still don?t Think he has what it takes. Needs to dominate a lot more, if he is to be a first team player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Official: Milan have signed 17-year-old left-back Milos Kerkez from ETO FC Győr.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Primavera facing Fiorentina in Primavera Coppa Italia.

Official Formation : Moleri, Pobi , Tahar, Fili , Obaretin, Bright, Frigerio, Robotti, Olzer, Hilali, and Nasti.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Primavera lost 2-1. Our goal was scored by Nasti. Coli Saco and Pobi both got their debuts ( dont think they have played before with the primavera in an official match ).

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official formation vs Sassuolo : Jungdal, Stanga, Tahar, Michelis, Oddi, Di Gesu, Brambilla, Mionic, Olzer, Roback, and Tonin.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We won 2-1. Olzer and Tonin scored the goals.

Reaction score
Olzer have scored a couple of goals but I really see a potential in Oddi and then of course Roback.

Seen the last games, and Oddi brings speed, drive and robustness ala light Theo. Not that he has the potential to be a player like Theo, since he ain?t extreme enough in his qualities. But he could be exciting to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One thing you should never do looking at Primavera is thinking that results on the field can make you understand if we have talented players. You can have 20 average players, and not win much, but have one very talented player in a year and thats more than enough. You can win the league and not have any player that will play in the future for your team.

Jungdal has done some mistakes ( I remember two which lead to goals ) but he’s also done some really nice saves. The defense has been really good at time, and yet done a few mistakes sometimes. These are kids and its normal. + They were playing in Primavera B so there’s a difference in quality.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
One thing you should never do looking at Primavera is thinking that results on the field can make you understand if we have talented players. You can have 20 average players, and not win much, but have one very talented player in a year and thats more than enough. You can win the league and not have any player that will play in the future for your team.

Jungdal has done some mistakes ( I remember two which lead to goals ) but he?s also done some really nice saves. The defense has been really good at time, and yet done a few mistakes sometimes. These are kids and its normal. + They were playing in Primavera B so there?s a difference in quality.

All facts. I haven't had a chance to see many games/highlights so I can't really debate any of their talent.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan 3-0 up at half time against Empoli. Olzer with a brace and Michelis with the other.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Youth team signings for far:

Hugo Cuenca ( contract not deposited as of yet, but is training with the youth teams)
Clinton Makengo
Leonardo Ferroni

Out of the three, only Clinton might play in the Primavera ( but not confirmed yet ). The other two are likely going to play with the younger youth teams.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
What happened to the various Warren Bondo, Pierre Dwomoh and Chaka Traore? With those signings I think we'd easily have one of the best Primavera teams in the country.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Primavera play their first match this season against Sassuolo. Hoping for a good season, but not very confident.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our Primavera drew their first match yesterday against Sassoulo 1-1. Roback scored the goal for our side. Pseftis saved a penalty.

Players I’m waiting to see their progress/state this year: Coubis, Roback, Kerkez, Alesi, Bosisio, And Ngbesso.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Youth Teams’ Signings

Clinton Nsiala Makengo - Nantes (17 years - CB)
Leonardo Ferroni - Salo Giovanili (16 years - CB)
Alberto Chiesurin - MonteBelluna G. (16 years - Midfield)
Chaka Traore - Parma (16 years - winger)
Hugo Cuenca - CD Capiata (16 years - attacking midfield)
Simone Condella - Juventus (17 years - winger)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italy U-17 won 3-0 in their match today. Piantedosi played 62 minutes, and Malaspina was an unused sub.

ITALIA U17 (4-3-1-2) : Calligaris; Serra (80' Aidoo), Mane, Chiarodia, Piantedosi (62' Milani); Di Maggio, Lipani (C), Ciammagliella (46' Onofrietti); Bruno; Bolzan (62' Marconi), Carboni (70' Owosu).
A disp.: Raimondi (GK), Ricordi, D'Avino, Malaspina, De Angelis, Pafundi.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Youth Teams? Signings

Clinton Nsiala Makengo - Nantes (17 years - CB)
Leonardo Ferroni - Salo Giovanili (16 years - CB)
Alberto Chiesurin - MonteBelluna G. (16 years - Midfield)
Chaka Traore - Parma (16 years - winger)
Hugo Cuenca - CD Capiata (16 years - attacking midfield)
Simone Condella - Juventus (17 years - winger)

One of our best Primavera signings in years. That left side of Chaka and Kerkez are must-watch television stuff.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Hugo Cuenca also looks very promising for 500k and I'm excited to see what he, Makengo and "Da Black Beast" Traore can do in future given that we beat a number of top teams to their signatures. Also, Alesi is supposed to be the crown jewel of our entire youth system so I'm expecting big things from him in the Primavera too.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marshage starting for Sweden’s 2004 team.

Worth noting he was one of three Swedish youngsters we signed last year (including Roback)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roback came in the 74th minute in Sweden 03 team 3-0 loss against Finland.

Marshage played the full match in Sweden 04 loss against Belgium in a game that went to penalties. Marshage scored one of Sweden’s penalties.

Last edited: