The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 13-04-2021, 09:46   #621
Nirvana
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Because he's such a fucking idiot. This was his 15th red card in his career... That's a really crazy number for an attacker. It's really annoying how he and Rebic puts the team in a shitty situation with their behavior.
Can't fully blame ibra here though.. I've seen inter/juve as a whole bitchin in front of refs time and again in matches, no reds. Honestly, this is a sad state of affairs to see this whining happening in seria a and I guess players just adapt to this
Nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 11:25   #622
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Hopefully this game showed to Pioli that Rebic and Saelemaekers, should be our default wingers whenever they are fit and available .

That incident with Ibra could have been easily avoided, but one of the things that makes Ibra great also has side effects like this one..oh well.

This game should give us a massive confidence boost for our upcoming Genoa game. If we win that one, and Atalanta and Juve draw, it could give us some breathing room again.

Final note: I really hope Parma somehow manage to stay up this season.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote