The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Select max. 3 - Who is your player of the season? (alphabetical order)
Bennacer 6 2.69%
Calabria 75 33.63%
Calhanoglu 1 0.45%
Castillejo 2 0.90%
Dalot 0 0%
G. Donnarumma 32 14.35%
Diaz 1 0.45%
Gabbia 0 0%
Hauge 0 0%
Theo 51 22.87%
Ibrahimovic 68 30.49%
Kalulu 0 0%
Kessie 205 91.93%
Kjaer 98 43.95%
Krunic 1 0.45%
Leao 0 0%
Mandzukic 0 0%
Meite 0 0%
Rebic 7 3.14%
Romagnoli 0 0%
Saelemaekers 2 0.90%
Tatarusanu 0 0%
Tomori 12 5.38%
Tonali 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-05-2021, 22:03   #5241
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Oh wait his tattoo was actually against pool ?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 22:08   #5242
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
On the contrary, dollar is likely to leave, not hakan
So Maignan and De Paul we can
But if Leeds is interested in him, then we're fucked. Even Atletico Madrid, they would pay for him 40m without a problem
Both Simeone and Bielsa are Argentinians, so that's also plus. But we are AC Milan

Ilicic is beta cuck, fake Bosnian
Liverpool tattoo, leaves team in the peak of season because his wife is shagging with someone, and he cries like baby instead of dumping her...33yo, and not free agent. Pass. As a third option for CAM, and option for SS and RW, that's ok I guess, but someone to rely on, hell no.

De Paul, Belotti, Maignan, RW, CM, vice RB/LB. Too many holes to cover if Hakan and Donna leaves. Add Tomori and Diaz to expenses also.
One tough mercato. We need to offload Laxalt, Conti, Caldara with enormous wages.
Omar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 22:12   #5243
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Oh wait his tattoo was actually against pool ?
Yeah, that makes sense, but I don't like him. Maybe few years ago.
Omar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 22:15   #5244
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

I mean why would we donate Hakan to Juve when we make CL, they might not , plus instead of getting an adequate sub, we gonna go for a 32-33 y.o. players that wont last more than 2 years?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 22:24   #5245
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Congo

Signature
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 22:35   #5246
MilanFan89
AC Milan Icon

According to transfer news from Daily Mail, Tottenham along with Arsenal could miss out on the signing of Orkun Kokcu. It has been said that AC Milan have stepped up their interest in the Turkish midfielder from Feyenoord.

The 20-year-old is a natural playmaker and usually prefers to play the No.10 role. He can also drop deeper to play as a central midfielder

It was earlier reported that Kokcu was being chased by Spurs as well as rivals Arsenal. However, further developments have taken place, with AC Milan stepping up their efforts to sign him. It has been reported that the player’s representatives went to AC Milan’s headquarters to talk about a prospective transfer

The new bit of development does come as a blow for Spurs who were already fending off interest from Arsenal. While a move is yet to be agreed, Spurs might want to start putting in some effort in a player who has been deemed to be one of the hottest prospects in Europe.

Signature

*First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience*
MilanFan89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 22:39   #5247
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanFan89 View Post
According to transfer news from Daily Mail, Tottenham along with Arsenal could miss out on the signing of Orkun Kokcu. It has been said that AC Milan have stepped up their interest in the Turkish midfielder from Feyenoord.

The 20-year-old is a natural playmaker and usually prefers to play the No.10 role. He can also drop deeper to play as a central midfielder

It was earlier reported that Kokcu was being chased by Spurs as well as rivals Arsenal. However, further developments have taken place, with AC Milan stepping up their efforts to sign him. It has been reported that the player?s representatives went to AC Milan?s headquarters to talk about a prospective transfer

The new bit of development does come as a blow for Spurs who were already fending off interest from Arsenal. While a move is yet to be agreed, Spurs might want to start putting in some effort in a player who has been deemed to be one of the hottest prospects in Europe.
A soul for a soul, a Turk for a Turk.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 22:59   #5248
Sheva0172
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanFan89 View Post

It was earlier reported that Kokcu was being chased by Spurs as well as rivals Arsenal. However, further developments have taken place, with AC Milan stepping up their efforts to sign him. It has been reported that the player?s representatives went to AC Milan?s headquarters to talk about a prospective transfer

Very mediocre player. Definetly not Milan material.

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 23:28   #5249
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Serie A clubs will reportedly ask the FIGC to postpone the deadlines regarding the obligations for the payments of player wages.

Calcio e Finanza reports the 20 Serie A clubs will request postponement of the deadline to pay player wages of the last four months of the campaign.

The report reveals the hypothesis on the table, which emerged in the Assembly today, is to request the shift of the deadlines for the last four months of the 2020-21 season.

If granted, the deadline for the March payments would pass from May to June, April?s wages would pass from June to July, May from June to December and June?s deadline would be postponed from September to December.

The request will reportedly be made during the next Federal Council on May 17
figc... bunch of corrupt eunuchs

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 01:48   #5250
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

I dont really understand how Merda isnt stripped of their Scudetto because of their inability to both pay wages to their players AND pay the clubs from which they've bought players?
I mean, can we also just get players that we cant afford and win everything? In that case give me Mbappe and Haaland, win Scudetto and just send them back

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 02:08   #5251
Il grande Milan
Honey, I'm home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
I dont really understand how Merda isnt stripped of their Scudetto because of their inability to both pay wages to their players AND pay the clubs from which they've bought players?
I mean, can we also just get players that we cant afford and win everything? In that case give me Mbappe and Haaland, win Scudetto and just send them back
that's a valid point

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
anyone that thinks donnarumma will not sign a new contract here is INSANE or MENTALLY ILL
🎵 You say it besssttttt... 🎵

*female background vocals*
... saayy itt bessttt ...

🎵 ...When you say nothing at aaaaallll 🎵
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 03:22   #5252
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Need to win out so we swoop in on that Scudetto
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 03:49   #5253
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Best option in total is De Paul, if he is to expensive Mkhitaryan is the way to go.
Illicic is older, suffers from mental illness and is also worse.
Pessina is not good enough.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 04:13   #5254
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
LOL. Didn't see that last sentence coming.

My estimation of Hakan is nothing recent tho. I hated him until he started performing with Pioli, and felt my suspicions confirmed after he regressed back to mediocrity after injuries and COVID.

His proposed new wage doesn't irritate me as much as Donnas, but it's still not warranted. If he delivers in the CL next season it is.

I hope Kessie just walks into Milanello and signs his contract before the game and shames those two like they deserve.
Preach!!!
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 05:18   #5255
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Belotti and Depay, thanks

Hakan can leave, thanks for coming
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 07:19   #5256
CDarius
National Team Player

Good morning my brothers. Today is going to be a really exciting day. Cant belive that i will cheer for atalanta and inter
CDarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 07:26   #5257
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Since days I'm trying to not overthink all the possible scenarios and what we need from which game to make the CL qualification. It's driving me crazy .

I feel like I'm a football player of AC Milan too and that it's of upmost importance that I too stay focused on winning the Cagliari game and that I don't look on what happens on the other pitches to not loose focus.

Who else feels like that somehow? Not only today, but often times on other similar occasions too? Like okay, we won the Juve match, but now we must focus on Torino and so on?
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 07:42   #5258
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDarius View Post
Good morning my brothers. Today is going to be a really exciting day. Cant belive that i will cheer for atalanta and inter
And maybe Roma too, strange day but we could be qualified for the CL by the end of it.
Tobinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 07:47   #5259
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Since days I'm trying to not overthink all the possible scenarios and what we need from which game to make the CL qualification. It's driving me crazy .

I feel like I'm a football player of AC Milan too and that it's of upmost importance that I too stay focused on winning the Cagliari game and that I don't look on what happens on the other pitches to not loose focus.

Who else feels like that somehow? Not only today, but often times on other similar occasions too? Like okay, we won the Juve match, but now we must focus on Torino and so on?
One hundred percent.

I'll barely be a person until tomorrow night.

Signature
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 07:57   #5260
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
One hundred percent.

I'll barely be a person until tomorrow night.
Feel you
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote