The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 17-05-2021, 01:19   #1421
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Does Heineken still do ads for CL? (I honestly have not seen any cl advertising since Atl?tico Madrid game)

I bought heneiken at half time, thinking of the CL advertisements

Maybe this draw is my fault guys, I was hasty
*update*

It was a 12 pack I bought, I?ve pretty much drank all of them...so we can conclude this bad fengshui thing, now we can win the next game and qualify for cL
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:16   #1422
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
*update*

It was a 12 pack I bought, I?ve pretty much drank all of them...so we can conclude this bad fengshui thing, now we can win the next game and qualify for cL
Update 2

All of the prematurely bought heinekens have been emptied, drinked and thrown away
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:37   #1423
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILANMKD View Post
Atalanta will beat Milan 4:0
I have a feeling we going to win 3 nil.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 04:37   #1424
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

I want to thank Pioli for everything he has done with this young squad. His time at Milan is done. He will NEVER bring this team to the latter stages of the CL. Dump his ass NOW (with love)!

Signature
rocknrolla1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 06:51   #1425
forward
AC Milan Icon

Blaming Juve or the refs is silly.
We dropped too many unnecessary points before the Juve game.

And yesterday as well.
If we can't beat a near relegation team when it matters, we aren't ready for the champions league.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 10:04   #1426
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
blaming juve or the refs is silly.
We dropped too many unnecessary points before the juve game.

And yesterday as well.
If we can't beat a near relegation team when it matters, we aren't ready for the champions league.
+1

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 10:34   #1427
Il Barone
Rookie

Fav. Players: Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Pato, Zlatan

The pressing was a joke. We had a two man press with Hakan/Brahim and Rebic and Cagliari could easily play off the press. Everything was wrong yesterday.

I'd even go so far that I'd rather loose 1-0 on a set piece/counter attack but while playing our souls out than a stupid 0-0 draw with yesterdays attitude.

I'm so fucking sick of this team. How the fuck can you go from THAT performance against Juve to this??

To hell with Mandzukic if he was injured. Pioli should have thrown Kj?r of Romagnoli up as targetman if he really wanted to play with crosses. We had Rebic and Castillejo in there..
Il Barone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 10:52   #1428
FuturisticMilan
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Barone View Post
The pressing was a joke. We had a two man press with Hakan/Brahim and Rebic and Cagliari could easily play off the press. Everything was wrong yesterday.

I'd even go so far that I'd rather loose 1-0 on a set piece/counter attack but while playing our souls out than a stupid 0-0 draw with yesterdays attitude.

I'm so fucking sick of this team. How the fuck can you go from THAT performance against Juve to this??

To hell with Mandzukic if he was injured. Pioli should have thrown Kj?r of Romagnoli up as targetman if he really wanted to play with crosses. We had Rebic and Castillejo in there..
This is typical italian football. It is so unlogical. First you outnumber a world class team and then you get outnumbered by a fucking shitty team like Spezia. And on the next week same Spezia lose against Crotone. I just don't want to take football so serious nowadays. I am not sure that things would become better even if we made it to champions league. Just sell the damn team to an arab that wants to invest with a couple of smart directors.
FuturisticMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 10:54   #1429
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka, T. Silva. Current AC - Ibra, Calabria, Tonali, Kjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanFan89 View Post
That fking joke penalty of Cuadrado, fucked this team..

What a disappointment. This should be the night of celebration. But no....
A nothing penalty. And then the the pull on Rebic's shirt stopping him from getting a full jump for the ball is ignored. Var makes no sense sometimes.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 10:58   #1430
Nalim
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post
I want to thank Pioli for everything he has done with this young squad. His time at Milan is done. He will NEVER bring this team to the latter stages of the CL. Dump his ass NOW (with love)!
The team is not good enough for the latter stages of the CL. It's still somewhat of a surprise that the team is still in contention for CL qualification as I'd say there are five teams (Inter, Atalanta, Napoli, Juventus, Lazio) with better starting XI than Milan's.
That said, being winter champions only to lose out on CL in the last round of the season is inexcusable and if it happens, the way I see it, Pioli needs to go.

While there have been extreme highs with Pioli all of them have practically been evened out by the extreme lows of the past 6 months.

What Milan needs is someone who is tactically flexible, better at game management and knows how to get the job done.

All of the above-mentioned of course becomes irrelevant once the team wins in Bergamo on Sunday.

Forza Milan!
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 11:02   #1431
VooDooDoll
))<>((

yet again attack couldnt deliver anything

Signature

VooDooDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 11:03   #1432
FuturisticMilan
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
A huge disappointment tonight but we will get all the 3 points from Bergamo. Atalanta will be tired, with nothing to play for. We are so good playing away and they do not park the bus, which makes it easy for us to score. The battle will be in the middle of the field, so as long as Frank and Ismael are on form we will have a chance. Also, Bologna will not be an easy game for Jube. Verona could also surprise us. I am not usually very optimistic but it is not over yet.
Nothing to play for? Cagliari didn't have anything to play for as well and we saw what happened. Osasuna had nothing to play for but still made things hard for Atletico.

Atalanta on the other hand is playing for their best spot ever in history + additional price money from Lega and UEFA for ending up being second which will make a difference of about 10 mil euro by ending 2nd instead of 3rd.

Even if they are tired and we play well, you can rest assure that we will get 1-0, playing defensively for the rest of the game, and then see how Atalanta scores in the last minute. Fuck this loser team. Fuck Pioli, fuck Gazidis, fuck pussy curva sud, fuck champions league, fuck italian football and their corruption. I couldn't care less if we lose a CL spot if that means we sack Pioli and Elliott sells the club to some arab. We are the new Arsenal for many years to come.
FuturisticMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 11:30   #1433
Raghav
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
A nothing penalty. And then the the pull on Rebic's shirt stopping him from getting a full jump for the ball is ignored. Var makes no sense sometimes.
It?s not VAR it?s the fucking scumbags Jube. It?s an absolute joke and a slap on every ones faces that they can so openly cheat and continue to be ignored for so long after being caught 15 years back and relegated.

Absolute fucking disgrace that Cuadrado penalty and the fact he didn?t even check with VaR because he would?ve had to reverse it then..

Massive respect for Brozovic who cleaned Cuadrado out after this joke.

I hope him and Chiellini receive career ending tackles on the last game from Bologna and I hope these corrupt refs get sent to jail along with the Jube management who I hope get hanged .

Pirlo you?re a fucking cunt aswell - read his book recently and the guy is saying Juve won all the titles on the pitch etc he?s actually praised them so much and not us as much with whom he became the player he will be remembered for. Fuck these pigs all of them.
Our only hope Is in the less corrupt UEFA to ban these motherfuckers for a couple years but that?s unlikely considering they wouldn?t wanna ban Madrid and Barca I guess

Also watch Bologna baby lotion up their assholes and pull their pants down and bend over for Them on the last day.
Raghav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 11:33   #1434
Raghav
AC Milan Legend

The reaction on Perisics face said it all in the Cuadrado penalty incident . And within 15 seconds the penalty was ready to be taken wtfff
Old 17-05-2021, 11:43   #1435
Nalim
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
It?s not VAR it?s the fucking scumbags Jube. It?s an absolute joke and a slap on every ones faces that they can so openly cheat and continue to be ignored for so long after being caught 15 years back and relegated.

Absolute fucking disgrace that Cuadrado penalty and the fact he didn?t even check with VaR because he would?ve had to reverse it then..

Massive respect for Brozovic who cleaned Cuadrado out after this joke.

I hope him and Chiellini receive career ending tackles on the last game from Bologna and I hope these corrupt refs get sent to jail along with the Jube management who I hope get hanged .

Pirlo you?re a fucking cunt aswell - read his book recently and the guy is saying Juve won all the titles on the pitch etc he?s actually praised them so much and not us as much with whom he became the player he will be remembered for. Fuck these pigs all of them.
Our only hope Is in the less corrupt UEFA to ban these motherfuckers for a couple years but that?s unlikely considering they wouldn?t wanna ban Madrid and Barca I guess

Also watch Bologna baby lotion up their assholes and pull their pants down and bend over for Them on the last day.
Lol. It?s not Juve?s fault if Milan miss out on CL. It?s not the refs fault.
It?s solely Milan?s fault (Milan being management, coaching staff and players)
Milan have been gifted a lot of penalties this season as well, not all of them have been crystal clear.
There is no conspiracy, just unclear laws and bad interpreters of them.

Also wishing injuries on players
Real classy post...
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 11:46   #1436
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Still can't believe we managed to fuck up this one.

3 - 0 win over the reining champions.
7 - 0 win against Torino who sit at 35 points in the table.
0 - 0 draw against Cagliari who managed an impressive 37 points. Couldn't even manage a shitty 1 - 0 at home..

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 11:54   #1437
Raghav
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post
Milan have been gifted a lot of penalties this season as well, not all of them have been crystal clear.

Real classy post...
Watch the Cuadrado penalty incident again and tell me it?s not fixing .. its not about not being penalty it?s about not even checking var .. yeah I?m obv pissed at what?s happened last round and obv it?s our fault if we don?t make it but those corrupt scumbags been fixing for long time and the impact is catastrophic . It?s not just 1 goal - this can set us back many years again just like it did with the Muntari ghost goal.

If you?re not more pissed and abusive maybe ur not as attached to Milan . My post was Deffo not even close to classy I know it but I have too much hatred and anger for those bastards right now .
Old 17-05-2021, 12:07   #1438
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post

Real classy post...
This.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 12:37   #1439
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

We should only look at ourselves and some of the pathetic players we have.

Players such as Hakan and Theo are undoubtedly talented but they have the fighting spirit of a baby. They give up instantly. These two should be ashamed of their performances last night. Milan needed leaders, players with fire in their belly's but we have too many soft players. Talent is not enough, you have to have the desire to win. Cagliari have mediocre players but only drew the game due to two fine saves from Dollarumma.

There were so many bad performances. Theo, Hakan, Diaz, Samu, Leao and even Kessie. He just kept giving the ball away.

If we can't manage a win at home to Cagliari we have absolutely no right to be in the CL. The team were an absolute disgrace last night. I don't mind dropping points, I don't mind losing but watching players show no fight and not giving their all in the most important game for this club in a decade was disgraceful.

I hope to never see Hakan, Samu and Leao play for this club again.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 16:54   #1440
Meriano
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boban1982 View Post
We should only look at ourselves and some of the pathetic players we have.

Players such as Hakan and Theo are undoubtedly talented but they have the fighting spirit of a baby. They give up instantly. These two should be ashamed of their performances last night. Milan needed leaders, players with fire in their belly's but we have too many soft players. Talent is not enough, you have to have the desire to win. Cagliari have mediocre players but only drew the game due to two fine saves from Dollarumma.

There were so many bad performances. Theo, Hakan, Diaz, Samu, Leao and even Kessie. He just kept giving the ball away.

If we can't manage a win at home to Cagliari we have absolutely no right to be in the CL. The team were an absolute disgrace last night. I don't mind dropping points, I don't mind losing but watching players show no fight and not giving their all in the most important game for this club in a decade was disgraceful.

I hope to never see Hakan, Samu and Leao play for this club again.
Sorry but have never been impressed by HAKAN & LEAO talents, just going forward downhead, lacking technic - passe accuracy - drribling, useful drilling by creating some spaces, mostly Chalhanoglu always shooting like a fool, then Ibra arrive and becoming more collective,

But the main problem is that The Staff MALDINI MASSARA & PIOLI in addition of some Milan Fans are satisfied with them, let's close this club one for al

Last edited by Meriano; 17-05-2021 at 18:12.
Meriano is offline   Reply With Quote