The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
What kind of firebomber apologizes to his victim? A Canadian one. :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But srsly Canadians are very warm folks generally..have that on good authority from a close source..that's never a bad thing. :lovepeaceandhappiness::lol:*hugsplanet*

Wish I could spend more time here..tiredness's a bitch. :(

Excitedly anticipating tonite's El Clasico!!

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I'll give you 100 euros for the release of the two fine now held hostage. I don't want discussion. I want action.

I'll give you another 100 euros for access to this super awesome lounge of yours.
200 if there are girls there.

And yet another 100 for fredrik9 mod status (would that annoy a few?)

It's 50 euros per request, and you being a bright man, surely know that a making a request doesn't mean it will be accepted (I'm poor at swindling). As for girls in the lounge, you wouldn't believe the decadence. So many nude pictures plasted everywhere. It's girl on girl action all the time.

On a serious note, I'm sure both the members, the moderators and the administrator are aware that some of you want S84 and c4m back. However, what they did was not alright and they were well aware that it's deserving of a sanction which they both graciously accepted and respected. We've not seen any double profiles, or moaning from them about the ban. So if they are both ok about it, why can't the forum too be ok about it?

As Wild once said, they'll be back, get a tattoo and continue their forum life as ex-cons. Which is awesome. :eek:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
It's 50 euros per request, and you being a bright man, surely know that a making a request doesn't mean it will be accepted (I'm poor at swindling). As for girls in the lounge, you wouldn't believe the decadence. So many nude pictures plasted everywhere. It's girl on girl action all the time.

On a serious note, I'm sure both the members, the moderators and the administrator are aware that some of you want S84 and c4m back. However, what they did was not alright and they were well aware that it's deserving of a sanction which they both graciously accepted and respected. We've not seen any double profiles, or moaning from them about the ban. So if they are both ok about it, why can't the forum too be ok about it?

As Wild once said, they'll be back, get a tattoo and continue their forum life as ex-cons. Which is awesome. :eek:

Fair enough, Marcus. You totally suck at swindling, but that's ok. :)

I'm ok with their bans. But in times of glory we should be more than that.

On the other hand, as we've noted, SM84 probably is Seedorf. Less time on the forum, more time focusing on football. So maybe he'll be better off banned a few more weeks.

Forza Milano

Serie A Winners 2010/2011
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Larsson, Kaka, Pirlo, L.Ronaldo, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva
And there are no ways to begin a process for requesting a formal change to this decision of the moderators?

The first Scudetto since 1483. Please consider giving them their freedom before the last game, Udinese May 22nd.

:thumbsup:
I agree with fred

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
And there are no ways to begin a process for requesting a formal change to this decision of the moderators?

The first Scudetto since 1483. Please consider giving them their freedom before the last game, Udinese May 22nd.
Thanks to Allegri. Scudetto was sealed the day we unveiled him as manager. :proud:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks to Allegri. Scudetto was sealed the day we unveiled him as manager. :proud:

Yes, Sasha. That's what I've been saying. :)

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
The amount of Seedorf jizzing I'm missing out of because this drama is depressing... :thumbsdown:

Unban please, or at least find someone else with a great love for Seedorf

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The amount of Seedorf jizzing I'm missing out of because this drama is depressing... :thumbsdown:

I feel the exact opposite of this.

:lol:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Invite Berlusconi to R&B than:thumbsup:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
225538_10150227889601948_345458901947_8444049_7114258_n.jpg

For his biggest fan

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can somebody answer this?

They're not coming back. I reckon that even if we do a mass unbanning, some still won't be coming back.

As an aside, this forum is sometimes read from the headquarters. Extremely rare occurrence, but it happens.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Elaborate what? That's all I know. :)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Elaborate what? That's all I know. :)

Didn't know :g: was a forum nerd like us... :lol:

But come on, you know what I mean... who told you, why do they do it, who does it :D you got to know something more than that they visit the place... anything.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not really. That's all. The stats told me. ;)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
So the forum gets attention from the club?

people here should behave more than :D:D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Extremely little. Sand grain on the beach type of attention. And it might just be the janitor's attention - we don't know.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
So do you submit some report to some of the club official? I mean there are a lot of people here. They must have consider peoples opinions about some subjects.
I suspected this for a long time, I'm really glad to hear that the club pays attention here.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So do you submit some report to some of the club official? I mean there are a lot of people here. They must have consider peoples opinions about some subjects.
I suspected this for a long time, I'm really glad to hear that the club pays attention here.

No. You're overestimating my sayings.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
So what are you trying to say/tell us????

ffs, nothing more except that he posses stats that shows the forum could be visited somehow from inside milanello or city of milan/

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ffs, nothing more except that he posses stats that shows the forum could be visited somehow from inside milanello or city of milan/

From AC Milan S.p.A. to be precise.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I bet seedorf read his thread :o

you guys have me to thank over his super form :o

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

From AC Milan S.p.A. to be precise.

Yeah. But I'm positive a bunch of both staff and players visit this forum.
Most of course with mobile or personal net connections (which you can't identify).
I mean aside from the AC Milan S.p.A. IP showing up. That's probably the janitor. :)

In recent times you've banned both Seedorf and Ibra.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. But I'm positive a bunch of both staff and players visit this forum.
Most of course with mobile or personal net connections (which you can't identify).
I mean aside from the AC Milan S.p.A. IP showing up. That's probably the janitor. :)

In recent times you've banned both Seedorf and Ibra.

Maybe.

Who's suspected to be Ibra? Certainly not you.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
As an aside, this forum is sometimes read from the headquarters. Extremely rare occurrence, but it happens.
What does this have to do with bans? :thumbsdown: