The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Select max. 3 - Who is your player of the season? (alphabetical order)
Bennacer 6 2.69%
Calabria 75 33.63%
Calhanoglu 1 0.45%
Castillejo 2 0.90%
Dalot 0 0%
G. Donnarumma 32 14.35%
Diaz 1 0.45%
Gabbia 0 0%
Hauge 0 0%
Theo 51 22.87%
Ibrahimovic 68 30.49%
Kalulu 0 0%
Kessie 205 91.93%
Kjaer 98 43.95%
Krunic 1 0.45%
Leao 0 0%
Mandzukic 0 0%
Meite 0 0%
Rebic 7 3.14%
Romagnoli 0 0%
Saelemaekers 2 0.90%
Tatarusanu 0 0%
Tomori 12 5.38%
Tonali 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-05-2021, 02:03   #6201
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
Must not think condescending earlier is being a dick. Least I'm aware when I'm one.
premisses do matter but why do you care

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:08   #6202
ZBoban
AC Milan Legend

Through all this I'm still trying to comprehend what in world Hauge ever did to Pioli to be exiled from football like this.
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:09   #6203
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
premisses do matter but why do you care
You have me confused now. I don't think we are having the same conversation anymore

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:20   #6204
Sognatore
superema man

Quote:
You have me confused now. I don't think we are having the same conversation anymore
I'm only using one drunken eye at the moment.

You were saying I was being condenscending earlier, right?

Signature

Old 17-05-2021, 02:25   #6205
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
I'm only using one drunken eye at the moment.

You were saying I was being condenscending earlier, right?
yes I find it ironic you'd say "I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a wider nuance." followed by "I rather be right and not be a dick" in regards to condescending since you're coming from the standpoint that you are right.. it made me laugh a little there's nothing else to it and no more needs to be said

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Old 17-05-2021, 02:34   #6206
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

nobody likes whats going on right now, theres no need to take it out on each other.

we still have one game left, although it's looking like very slim chances.

it has to be said though, how fragile are we that without Ibra we play like this? Sven is 100% correct that we never fixed the problem of figuring out how to score against teams playing like Cagliari did today without Ibra. I am glad at least we didn't concede on a counter or something, the way we were playing.

I feel like we need an improvement in certain areas of the squad as well as a better tactician. With or without CL, we must continue and build on what we have now and I really think Pioli has ran his course here. Another thing is, we depend on Ibra for time like this but if he is constantly injured, how wise is to make this big of a financial commitment for a player who may not be available half of the time?

Signature
Curupira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:37   #6207
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
nobody likes whats going on right now, theres no need to take it out on each other.

it has to be said though, how fragile are we that without Ibra we play like this? Sven is 100% correct that we never fixed the problem of figuring out how to score against teams playing like Cagliari did today without Ibra. I am glad at least we didn't concede on a counter or something, the way we were playing.

I feel like we need an improvement in certain areas of the squad as well as a better tactician. With or without CL, we must continue and build on what we have now and I really think Pioli has ran his course here. Another thing is, we depend on Ibra for time like this but if he is constantly injured, how wise is to make this big of a financial commitment for a player who may not be available half of the time?
It is unwise if he is the only option next year and his contract isn’t appearance based.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:40   #6208
MilanFan89
AC Milan Icon

Without CL every good player probably leaves.
Theo - Donnarumma - Rebic - Kessie etc.
Then we have to start all over again to build a new squad, and that can take years.
Now we have the fking team to compete, and they cant even score against these morrons

Signature

*First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience*
MilanFan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:41   #6209
Sognatore
superema man

Quote:
yes I find it ironic you'd say "I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a wider nuance." followed by "I rather be right and not be a dick" in regards to condescending since you're coming from the standpoint that you are right.. it made me laugh a little there's nothing else to it and no more needs to be said
Yeah... I know I was condenscending. What I wanted to say is that it was justified by the premisses. Being a dick to a dick is fine, you should know that. Now I really want to sleep. Peace out

Signature

Old 17-05-2021, 02:42   #6210
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Yeah... I know I was condenscending. What I wanted to say is that it was justified by the premisses. Being a dick to a dick is fine, you should know that. Now I really want to sleep. Peace out
sleep well my friend

Signature

Old 17-05-2021, 02:42   #6211
ZBoban
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post

Of course we need changes. Adding skill in the attack is a must but also we need to add some players in the squad with athleticism (winger with speed). Too many weak and slow players on this team that contribute nothing and can't win 1vs1 battles. A few natural athletes would be welcome. A part from Kessie with his strength/stamina and Theo with his speed that can make runs and beat a few guys we don't have any athletic players that can grind out matches like this.
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:49   #6212
beegees
Forza

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Pioli is interista. That's it. That's my post.

Signature
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 02:52   #6213
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

There is gold getting posted

Signature
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 03:06   #6214
beegees
Forza

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Pioli is interista
His family is interisti
Milan out from ucl
Pioli will be fired
But Pioli family will be proud
Interisti will be proud

think about that
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 03:06   #6215
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Well, we have one game to show we are worthy of CL spot. It's a hard one, but if there ever is a time to beat those Bergamo cunts, its now. Btw fuck Cagliari and Tantalis

Signature
Dottore Joey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 03:25   #6216
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanFan89 View Post
Without CL every good player probably leaves.
Theo - Donnarumma - Rebic - Kessie etc.
Then we have to start all over again to build a new squad, and that can take years.
Now we have the fking team to compete, and they cant even score against these morrons
It almost looked like Milan were the ones that Juve paid off. How can you come out & look like such shit against such an pretty easy opponent? I can’t believe they threw it all away. Next season will probably be a big step backwards.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 03:27   #6217
doraemon
One and Only

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Can tantalis please shut the fuck up for once? At times like this why the fuck you trying to pick a fight with fellow milanisti?

Go find someone outside rnb to pick a fight with my god such annoying little shit
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 03:29   #6218
Tantalis
Heyoka

bite me

Signature

Old 17-05-2021, 03:44   #6219
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Pioli went from CL is essential to suddenly it’s not a failure if we don’t make it. It that’s who Maldini wants going forward then Maldini should leave too if that’s the mentality management and the coach have. It’s an embarrassment that you go from”winter champions” to missing out on the CL altogether.

Last edited by rossonero1; 17-05-2021 at 03:47.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 03:47   #6220
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Still don't get why people blaming Pioli
- didn't see much praise for him when we blew out Turin (other than a few)
These players just straight up choked.

Now vs Atalanta I'm not too confident. I expected Cagliari to be close but a 2-0 or 2-1.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote