The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You are the last person to talk about hallucinating good performances.

Now, read what I've said about him and start using your brain for a moment.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only U22 players are Kalulu & Tonali. Tonali will be registered as homegrown.

Leao, Hauge, Gabbia will be 22 in few months.

They count July 1st as the start of the season so I think Hauge and Gabbia will still count as under 22, but Leao won't.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
No one is saying he is useless, question is , does he suit a 4-2-3-1?

Is it worth paying extra 25 mill to sign him, when wen could use the cash to redeem tomori?

These are legitimate questions, but on the contrary people seem to think he's useless.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As far as I know Donnarumma?s salary was ?6M.

Di Marzio says he might accept ?7-8M in a new club.

He won?t earn ?12M, so no, it?s barely ?50M.

No, you need to assume what he was asking for which was 10m + 1m for Antonio + a 20m commission for Raiola. We never were going to accept this, but this was the only way we could keep Gigio if we wanted to. There's no point calculating his existing salary, that's not going to be viable anymore.

Ask yourself what it would have taken to keep Donnarumma on for 5 years. The answer is a 10m salary, 1m for Antonio and the commission. Add that up you get around 120m gross.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
No, you need to assume what he was asking for which was 10m + 1m for Antonio + a 20m commission for Raiola. We never were going to accept this, but this was the only way we could keep Gigio if we wanted to. There's no point calculating his existing salary, that's not going to be viable anymore.

Ask yourself what it would have taken to keep Donnarumma on for 5 years. The answer is a 10m salary, 1m for Antonio and the commission. Add that up you get around 120m gross.

Di Marzio said the commision was never discussed and never asked by Raiola.

Stop believing every source.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@PBPcalcio
The redeem of #Tomori
Renewal of #Kessie
Any offers will be listened for #Romagnoli
#Giroud will be evaluated (final post)
Will meet the agent of #Meite (and probably will not redeem)
meeting with #Brescia to try to fix figures for #Tonali

This and much more coming
Including the release of #Castillejo.. the situation #Brahim (the boy would like to have his future clear definitively)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio said the commision was never discussed and never asked by Raiola.

Stop believing every source.

Ok i'll believe Di Marzio that Raiola would never, ever ask for a commission for a player that's reached the end of his contract...

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Maldini should really pull an agnelli on Raiola and make him godfather of Daniel. Then kick out Dolla, Romagnoli and introduce a lombardy no-raiola policy

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Frankfurt and Lyon didn't make CL. Andre Silva is definitely a goner after a 30-goal season, Paqueta might stay. We have future sell-on % clause on both players, so we could make a pittance off those two being on the move this summer.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Romagnoli must?ve been shitting his pants after all the dollar news lol

Switched to Raiola at the wrong time

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali is 21 years old. More than enough time to grow into a very good player. With Kessie and Bennacer ahead of him he has time to grow and improve without having to play under too much pressure. His detractors seem to forget that Bennacer was hurt the entire first half of the season and it was Tonali that was starting when we were first in the league and advanced in the EL.

Patience, friends. As I’ve said before, we of all clubs should now understand that you have to allow these youths time to grow and prove themselves.

If Maldini and co. sign the boy, then they believe in him and I’ll trust them :)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tonali is 21 years old. More than enough time to grow into a very good player. With Kessie and Bennacer ahead of him he has time to grow and improve without having to play under too much pressure. His detractors seem to forget that Bennacer was hurt the entire first half of the season and it was Tonali that was starting when we were first in the league and advanced in the EL.

Patience, friends. As I?ve said before, we of all clubs should now understand that you have to allow these youths time to grow and prove themselves.

If Maldini and co. sign the boy, then they believe in him and I?ll trust them :)

You seem polished and ready for the mercato my friend.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
AC #Milan’s management is more and more intentioned to sign
@fikayotomori_
on a permanent deal from Chelsea (buy option €28M), via
@AntoVitiello

If anyone had a shadow of a doubt.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like Giroud just fine, but I obviously would prefer Belotti. It’s just a matter of whether or not the directors feel it’s worth spending 20-30M for a player on an expiring contract. Giroud is more of a short term solution, but I guess we could do Ibra-Giroud this year and then Giroud-Belotti next year at CF.

CF is probably the trickiest challenge facing Maldini. We can’t rely on Ibra but don’t have the funds in all likelihood to find a suitable replacement.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The passing? To opponents you mean?
The pace? Is he a winger?
All he has is grinta and indirect free kicks.
35 million for that? Lol

His passing now is light and shadow but who say?s that he cannot become a constant high quality passer, thats what you?d normaly understand as a talent, he is not a finished product unlike someone like Hakan who won?t become super constant anymore.
Pace is an asset, especially with our current style, and we may play with lateral CMs at one point and it is is suddenly quite important.

Tonali, Kalulu or Leao are so young, even if they take two more years of growth they are still significantly below prime age.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali should be bought but at lower price. Kid has talent ,but Milan is not Brescia and pressure was too much for him. Also was playing in different system. Scorpion block and Roma block were pure beauties. Cellino should lower the price.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Frankfurt and Lyon didn't make CL. Andre Silva is definitely a goner after a 30-goal season, Paqueta might stay. We have future sell-on % clause on both players, so we could make a pittance off those two being on the move this summer.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
It's happening Wild.....you disbelieving fuck :D

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You seem polished and ready for the mercato my friend.

My days of living and dying on every transfer rumor or hot take posted in the Commode ended when it became apparent that Milan is no longer being run by buffoons as was the case in the late Galliani era and under Fassone, Mirabelli, and Leonardo. We have a clear plan being executed by competent directors.

My focus is clear and the blood is already flowing in excitement for the coming season.

AC #Milan?s management is more and more intentioned to sign
@fikayotomori_
on a permanent deal from Chelsea (buy option ?28M), via
@AntoVitiello

Just an absolute class player. His work rate, professionalism, skill, and elite athleticism were on display from the moment he arrived. I?m not sure where we finish without Tomori, what a deal for a winter marker. This guy may be worth 60M+ pounds in a few years.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC #Milan?s management is more and more intentioned to sign
@fikayotomori_
on a permanent deal from Chelsea (buy option ?28M), via
@AntoVitiello

Its insane how good he has been, blowing everyone's expectations out of the water

Been lacking an aggressive and athletic CB like him and didn't even realize it

Well deserved

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
the goals scored target for kessie should be 15 now

as some brilliant person said previously, he is better than any version of pogba..the distance between them only increasing w time
I remember you saying that & many including me laughed.
Who is laughing now ?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like Giroud just fine, but I obviously would prefer Belotti. It?s just a matter of whether or not the directors feel it?s worth spending 20-30M for a player on an expiring contract. Giroud is more of a short term solution, but I guess we could do Ibra-Giroud this year and then Giroud-Belotti next year at CF.

CF is probably the trickiest challenge facing Maldini. We can?t rely on Ibra but don?t have the funds in all likelihood to find a suitable replacement.

I think Maldini prefers experience and "certainty" in the forward role, and that he's very reluctant to pull the trigger on a young talent(Daka, Nunez, Vlahovic, etc). I could be wrong, but there's always a bigger chance someone young fails completely.

Giroud has 44 goals for France, he's been producing goals in top football for many many seasons now. As a rotational option he could be exactly what we hoped Mandzukic would be and then some.

I don't know, I'm trying to find a way to understand what Maldini's thinking on this front. I thought of the CF signing as Maldini's biggest challenge yet, because there's often a lot of money invested and failure becomes very apparent very fast, in a more pronounced way than in other positions. A Giroud type signing is therefore a lot less risky, and it would allow us to maybe buy big next summer if we want to do that. It's still a little underwhelming in my view, and risky because of age and injuries. Exciting times ahead, we will make a strong RW signing as well.

Giroud and Ilicic is not bad and would strengthen us a lot, but it's also leaves something to be desired.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Y'all talking about Tonali like he's a primavera player that's cost nothing and is on low wages.
He's on 2 million net per year and is gonna end up costing 35 million in transfer fees.
That is too much for someone that will maybe become a good player some day.
Milan can't afford to wait for him to get good for that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule