• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbf

A lot of those individual mistakes came due to his ******ed 'pass from the back' tactic

It aint their fault that Rino doesnt realize that they dont have the skill for that.

agree, wish he was less stubborn with that at times

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
many here still to this day do not know what mondadori fine was

Yes

Its the fine Berlu copped for being a corrupt bastard

Many are well aware of that.

But in your warped sense of logic, you believe that absolves him of the guilt of running the club to the ground.

The day we sold Ibra and Silva is the day B&G fucked over the club they professed to love. They had ample opportunities to sell it. Refused to do so because baldie's ego couldn't take it.

And lo and behold, the two wankers manage to find an even more corrupt bastard to sell it to. As long as they got their money eh?

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
many here still to this day do not know what mondadori fine was

Yeah, he sold our best two players for 60 million in order to help pay the 540 million fine.
Then continued to miss out on UCL year after year, lost hundreds of millions in revenue, ran the club into the ground completely, before finally being forced to sell to a Chinese fraud.
What an absolute genius

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
and STILL, many do not understand what mondadori fine was

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine if Suso wasn't in the form of his life. We would be hovering around the relegation zone right now.
And Suso would be the scapegoat for our bad season. :lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Imagine if Suso wasn't in the form of his life. We would be hovering around the relegation zone right now.
And Suso would be the scapegoat for our bad season. :lol:

Dont worry...the haters will prop back up the moment he starts having a downturn.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^Baldie fucked too many young girls and his wife finally had enough of it?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
wenger is a top coach, you guys act like he’s at fucking Pipo inzaghi coaching level. Some narrow-minded people in here. Wenger understands football, has experience in overload and has the quality to get the best out of players. The only thing he needs to work on is his defense, he ignores it too much, which was also Arsenals problem. At Milan, someone else can take care of that. For now, we just need a coach who can get Milan on the rails again. Wenger could be an interesting option. For the rest: attractive, high tempo and modern football.

I don't like Wenger, but objectively, you are correct.
He is the best option right now.
Gattuso tactics will bring us no trophy.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Andre Silva: "I'm working on becoming the best striker in the world. I never wanted to leave Milan, I simply just wanted to play more and I had to leave. I went looking for solutions and the idea of Sevilla came up. Now I am here and I feel I made the best choice possible".

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gattuso could decide to field a 4-2-3-1 formation against Real Betis. He did field that lineup when he subbed on Borini against Udinese and it was Borini, Suso and Castillejo behind Cutrone with Bakayoko and Kessie as the double pivot. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
suso passed the ball 2 yds in a crowded box to romagnoli, relax.

He was dreadful v UDI. Absolutely dreadful. Thank god that this has been a rarity for him this year, and he's totally excused for it.. but we won despite him, sunday

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Andre Silva: "I'm working on becoming the best striker in the world. I never wanted to leave Milan, I simply just wanted to play more and I had to leave. I went looking for solutions and the idea of Sevilla came up. Now I am here and I feel I made the best choice possible".

has he scored recently?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Wc silva!

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
suso passed the ball 2 yds in a crowded box to romagnoli, relax.

He was dreadful v UDI. Absolutely dreadful. Thank god that this has been a rarity for him this year, and he's totally excused for it.. but we won despite him, sunday

He wasnt fuckin dreadful. Stop BSing

And he didnt just pass the ball two yards for the goal.

Look at that goal again to understand what that means. Any other player would have taken the shot. He had the awareness to understand that Romagnoli was in a better position to take the shot than he did. There were atleast two passes between them to put the defender out of position and in turn clear the way for Romagnoli to take the shot. Not many players have the understanding to do that.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Well, Mondadori is a publishing company

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wenger is a top coach, you guys act like he’s at fucking Pipo inzaghi coaching level. Some narrow-minded people in here. Wenger understands football, has experience in overload and has the quality to get the best out of players. The only thing he needs to work on is his defense, he ignores it too much, which was also Arsenals problem. At Milan, someone else can take care of that. For now, we just need a coach who can get Milan on the rails again. Wenger could be an interesting option. For the rest: attractive, high tempo and modern football.

I think most people will stop reading here.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso could decide to field a 4-2-3-1 formation against Real Betis. He did field that lineup when he subbed on Borini against Udinese and it was Borini, Suso and Castillejo behind Cutrone with Bakayoko and Kessie as the double pivot. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

So it could be Laxalt-Suso-Castillejo behind Cutrone v Betis

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
He wasnt fuckin dreadful. Stop BSing

And he didnt just pass the ball two yards for the goal.

Look at that goal again to understand what that means. Any other player would have taken the shot. He had the awareness to understand that Romagnoli was in a better position to take the shot than he did. There were atleast two passes between them to put the defender out of position and in turn clear the way for Romagnoli to take the shot. Not many players have the understanding to do that.

:lol: dude, is it the first time youre reading an mrnews post?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
suso deserves his balls sucked this season (tho still not comvinced he cam maintain form past January, since he always gasses... But i pray he can)

But defending his performance sunday, is laughable. He was bad.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
suso deserves his balls sucked this season (tho still not comvinced he cam maintain form past January, since he always gasses... But i pray he can)

Got the winning-assist, so it does really not matter

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

oh wait so your post wasnt sarcastic afterall? Sorry Ash :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule