The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
AC Milan announces that today Ibrahimović underwent arthroscopic surgery of the left knee. The joint cleaning operation was performed successfully. Zlatan is well and will immediately begin the rehabilitation process.

#MILAN#UFFICIALE - PBP

Sounds like a light procedure?hopefully fit for season start.
Any time frame given?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Weaker team?

Yea man

As big of a dick as he is, Donnarumma AT THE VERY LEAST has familiarity with our backline where as Maignan will kind of need to adjust.

If we lose Hakan, as much of a bitch as he is, we aren't sure we can get someone who can fill in as him.

I want to move on from those 2 as well, but objectively speaking, we haven't done any upgrades. Just lateral moves at best & downgrade if we are considering the new players have to adjust.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
AC Milan announces that today Ibrahimović underwent arthroscopic surgery of the left knee. The joint cleaning operation was performed successfully. Zlatan is well and will immediately begin the rehabilitation process.

#MILAN#UFFICIALE - PBP

Should still be ready for the season if all goes well - is that right?

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
PSG won't engage in talks with Sergio Ramos unless he drops his ?12m a year salary demands - they are also more generally unconvinced by his fitness. (RMC)

Oh I get it now

If Leo signed Ramos at the rumoured 15 and Donna on 8 he would add 46m to PSG's wage expense and be dropping about 50 or 60m or more on signing fees and commission.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maybe Ramos thinks his 200m career earnings make it possible to accept a 7m wage, on par with Ibra.

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No Ramos. No need, not match young squad policy. We already have captain Kjear in that department.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It should take Ibrahimovic a month to fully recover and start running again and two to return to action, according to
@DiMarzio

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It should take Ibrahimovic a month to fully recover and start running again and two to return to action, according to
@DiMarzio

So, all going well he'll be fit for the start of the season. Still 100% need a strong CF to play half the season or more.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
#Ibrahimovic, recovery times after today's surgery, are estimated at 4 weeks to return to running and 8 to return to play
#Milan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's shameful that this Croatia played a WC final three years ago.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So, all going well he'll be fit for the start of the season. Still 100% need a strong CF to play half the season or more.

Yep. Giroud incoming. Rebic 3rd option?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That rumored Ramos salary is double Ibra....and we havent mentioned the 20 mill just because

I don't care about the rumored amounts at all, journalists are clueless. But yes, at 15/y + 20 he's impossible for us. Don't know if any club will give him that.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yep. Giroud incoming. Rebic 3rd option?

Pioli wanted 4 CFs, so I figure Ibra + Giroud, then Rebic + Leao as the back-up to the back-up based on needs. Or, there'll be a younger cheap CF for the 3rd spot who can still get minutes

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pioli wanted 4 CFs, so I figure Ibra + Giroud, then Rebic + Leao as the back-up to the back-up based on needs. Or, there'll be a younger cheap CF for the 3rd spot who can still get minutes

I don't want a Colombo solution as third, I'd rather go for the Austrian totempole or someone MMM believes will be a star.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Yea man

As big of a dick as he is, Donnarumma AT THE VERY LEAST has familiarity with our backline where as Maignan will kind of need to adjust.

If we lose Hakan, as much of a bitch as he is, we aren't sure we can get someone who can fill in as him.

I want to move on from those 2 as well, but objectively speaking, we haven't done any upgrades. Just lateral moves at best & downgrade if we are considering the new players have to adjust.

I don?t have a crystal ball but I think Maignan adaptation will be seamless with Kjaer?s (in terms or defensive organization)?
In terms of going forward I KNOW for sure he?ll unleash Calabria but more importantly Theo on some deadly counters. Donna ALWAYS ?fake throw? the ball to Theo then Holds it for another 5 seconds in what could have been great counters when you have a player like Theo.

As for Hakan, if it falls through, I?m sure Maldini is going to ask and be granted extra funds to fill the hole. We are at a stage in our (beautiful) journey where they can?t jeopardize the progress because of 30-40m ?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don?t have a crystal ball but I think Maignan adaptation will be seamless with Kjaer?s (in terms or defensive organization)?
In terms of going forward I KNOW for sure he?ll unleash Calabria but more importantly Theo on some deadly counters. Donna ALWAYS ?fake throw? the ball to Theo then Holds it for another 5 seconds in what could have been great counters when you have a player like Theo.

As for Hakan, if it falls through, I?m sure Maldini is going to ask and be granted extra funds to fill the hole. We are at a stage in our (beautiful) journey where they can?t jeopardize the progress because of 30-40m ?

:star: take.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I realize I overreacted a little - they've lost a few names since that game.

Nonetheless they look completely mediocre now.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
5dqzw5.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously we should Vamos for Ramos

Not the only signing tho. We need Aldi and more.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
As much as I hate Hakan, we need to renew his contract and our transfer budget on other positions. Unless a better CAM is available on a free and will accept a 4.5M contract. Does anyone come to mind? The player/agent would also have to accept no sign-on bonus or commission.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CM: #ACMilan's stance firm regarding Kalulu - the management have 'great trust' in him

:love:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Rebic is such a bull I'd be so scared of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule