The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So if they hypothetically did get Ramos do you switch to 3 at the back? Or is Ramos-Kjaer your CL CB pair. Tomori to play in Serie A? lol

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So if they hypothetically did get Ramos do you switch to 3 at the back? Or is Ramos-Kjaer your CL CB pair. Tomori to play in Serie A? lol

Ramos to rotate with Gabbia as backups.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As much as I hate Hakan, we need to renew his contract and our transfer budget on other positions. Unless a better CAM is available on a free and will accept a 4.5M contract. Does anyone come to mind? The player/agent would also have to accept no sign-on bonus or commission.

Ziyech on loan maybe with Chelsea helping to pay his wages.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I, for one, would welcome that yellow blob of players.

Would fill all our gaps really, except a top level RW. Can gamble Adli takes that step up, and/or Saelemaekers improves his finishing. Still can't be worse than Samu.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I?ll burn myself if I ever witness Milan play 3 at the back again

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think you'd have to bench Kjaer and rotate him with Ramos

Ramos struggles with injuries last year for Madrid

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ibra and Giroud will cost more than 10M wages together. No way they'll buy another player on top of that.
If they're both out just use Rebic or Leao. Yeah, they're not ideal but we're talking about a third option.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Lol Schick.

Blood everywhere.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
They would only consider signing him if his demands are close to Ibra's.

Not even. Simply not needed.
The reason a Ramos would be signed is the reason a Kjaer was signed and is the reason a TS33 wasn?t signed last year (even though, economically feasible)

Be a reference point for the youngsters around him. And he is doing that and more.
No need for Ramos, just like there was no need for TS33.

For some fans, names like Ramos, TS33 are more glamorous than a Kjaer. (+ add the nostalgic element for TS33)?but they found 3M signing on low salary ? that?s where the competence of this management lies, finding the right player with the right conditions.

Im pretty sure Ramos is not even in their calculations. They are not looking in that direction at all.

And besides this management has its priorities straight? improving the team not trying to ?fix? non issues?if we have to get an extra, not needed player it?d be a Hauge type. ?Too cheap-with high potential? to miss

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra and Giroud will cost more than 10M wages together. No way they'll buy another player on top of that.
If they're both out just use Rebic or Leao. Yeah, they're not ideal but we're talking about a third option.

Maybe, but one injury to one of them and we're suddenly in trouble.

I'd like to see a young strong CF on top of the others. Maybe they wanted to know how Ibra's operation went before they decided on Giroud/young CF.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea man

As big of a dick as he is, Donnarumma AT THE VERY LEAST has familiarity with our backline where as Maignan will kind of need to adjust.

If we lose Hakan, as much of a bitch as he is, we aren't sure we can get someone who can fill in as him.

I want to move on from those 2 as well, but objectively speaking, we haven't done any upgrades. Just lateral moves at best & downgrade if we are considering the new players have to adjust.

True but we still gonna buy players.

Lets wait what maldini does this mercato.

I find it very hard to believe we not gonna upgrade.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
5dqzw5.jpg

Literally only want Adli from this list

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The reason a Ramos would be signed is the reason a Kjaer was signed and is the reason a TS33 wasn?t signed last year (even though, economically feasible)

Be a reference point for the youngsters around him. And he is doing that and more.

For some fans, names like Ramos, TS33 are more glamorous than a Kjaer. (+ add the nostalgic element for TS33)?but they found 3M signing on low salary ? that?s where the competence of this management lies, finding the right player with the right conditions.

Im pretty sure Ramos is not even in their calculations. They are not looking in that direction at all.

And besides this management has its priorities straight? improving the team not trying to ?fix? non issues?if we have to get an extra, not needed player it?d be a Hauge type. ?Too cheap-with high potential? to miss

Very good post as usual. Had it not been for Kjaer I would have screamed for Ramos. Not as flashy but he is great right now, a leader and he can even save lives.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
CM: #ACMilan's stance firm regarding Kalulu - the management have 'great trust' in him

:love:

I also love that.
Him and Gabbia have shown they can perform when called upon.
I?d still Like Kamara for the Dual DM-CB role (ps: in my estimation Romagnoli is leaving this summer)

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like I said before signing Ramos would be like the Bonucci signing

I know management wont make the same mistake again

But damn do I want them to

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe, but one injury to one of them and we're suddenly in trouble.

I'd like to see a young strong CF on top of the others. Maybe they wanted to know how Ibra's operation went before they decided on Giroud/young CF.

I don't see the trouble really. Ibra will probably be out for half a season. Still, there's Giroud and if he gets injured there's Rebic or Leao.

IMO, if they're going to buy a young striker then Giroud makes no sense. Just use that guy when Ibra is out and save Giroud wages.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
mbs would sign ramos, sign sms, sign belotti, keep donnarumma and also sign probably 300 million euros of additional players....and at least 1 or 2 billion on a new stadium

gordon singer: heres 6 million euros for a ligue 2 guy

Last edited:

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score

Well said. A member with well reasoned brain unlike others here who have no brains just ideals

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
mbs would sign ramos, sign sms, sign belotti, keep donnarumma and also sign probably 300 million euros of additional players....and at least 1 or 2 billion on a new stadium

Once MBS is one of us then we can talk.

For now... lets dream of 6 million euros signings.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't think that was a penalty? Don't think he meant to hit him in the nose there.

Ramos isn't needed at all. I could write more, but I don't think I have to. CB is where we are fine.

I love how certain players good form always gets reduced in time. SES went from one good season, to half a season, to a good 3 months, it's insane to me who gets the benefit of a good season and who doesn't.

I see shades of that with Bennacer now, which is annoying to me.

Anyone watch Majer? Adli can play as a CAM, but I feel like he's more a SS or more of a free roaming forward than a CAM--so he's more like a Leao than a Diaz, for example. Majer seems to be the most CAM-like player we've been linked with besides De Paul. What is Majer like?

Why aren't we being linked with KA-MA-DA!?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Do Kjaer or Tomori ever get injured?

I can?t recall Tomori being unfit and Kjaer was just exhausted but wanted to play a lot.

Thanks for that observation? I read too much here ?Kjaer is injury prone? which is way exaggerated? sure he?ll get injured? but it was a season and half, playing every 3 days, injuries were bound to happen (everybody got injured except Franck) but on top of that players were rushed to return because we were thin, therefore relapsing.
And that was admitted by Pioli

Context

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Thank you Gordon

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't think that was a penalty? Don't think he meant to hit him in the nose there.

Ramos isn't needed at all. I could write more, but I don't think I have to. CB is where we are fine.

I love how certain players good form always gets reduced in time. SES went from one good season, to half a season, to a good 3 months, it's insane to me who gets the benefit of a good season and who doesn't.

I see shades of that with Bennacer now, which is annoying to me.

Anyone watch Majer? Adli can play as a CAM, but I feel like he's more a SS or more of a free roaming forward than a CAM--so he's more like a Leao than a Diaz, for example. Majer seems to be the most CAM-like player we've been linked with besides De Paul. What is Majer like?

Why aren't we being linked with KA-MA-DA!?

That's so unfair to Bennacer lol, he was fantastic until an injury. Hamstring injuries are very difficult to recover from fully mid season. I expect him to return to form next season with this break

Also because Kamada would cost 40m+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule