The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Belotti is not my first pick either but good luck with finding someone better with limited budget.

I'm also fine with it since he's free agent, as long as they'll invest in other positions like RW and few others. In worst case he can turn into good backup, which is also important because currently we have two strikers who are 35/40yo.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@carlolaudisa: #ACMilan face tough negotiation to renew Theo Hernandez and Bennacer due to ?6m demands - the latest

https://t.co/FrSJk0tFSy #SempreMilan

Please be bullshit.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan massively expanded its youth academy network, under-reported story I think. 16 new clubs joined our talent network, officially confirmed by the club.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Colombo isn't showing anything special so far. He has a good left foot, but I don't think he's ready to carry the team and won't be anytime soon.

I think Colombo is definitely showing something special, he?s scoring golazos with alarming regularity. However, I agree that he?s not ready to lead the line for Milan. He needs around 50-100 matches under his belt against professional level teams to really get his feet. So far he has around 10.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
@carlolaudisa: #ACMilan face tough negotiation to renew Theo Hernandez and Bennacer due to ?6m demands - the latest

Please be bullshit.

i hope so too, it could go from 2 times 6mil to 4 times 6mil lol

Info @cmdotcom
: non solo #Saelemakers, trattative ben avviate per i rinnovi di #Hernandez, #Leao e #Bennacer

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think there will be problems with Theo, Leao and Ben
They have almost 3 more years of their current contract, so basically they have a choice to wait 3 years and get a better contract somewhere else, or get big raise right now, which doesn't exclude possible transfer later

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Challenge #1 - find and buy good talent
Challenge #2 - try and keep them :)

Let's see how Paolo will handle this period

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Please be bullshit.
That much for "our management should have moved two years ago, they would have renewed on way more reasonable wages with two years on their contracts".

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
That much for "our management should have moved two years ago, they would have renewed on way more reasonable wages with two years on their contracts".

I think they'll still do better. Negotiating with Paolo should be totally different than with Mirabelli, there should be some respect there. Also, the project is finally looking promising and obviously heading for success. Maybe we'll have to sell some players for a while, but I'm now finally confident in our scouting to find proper replacements.

We might still need to be patient for a couple of years before we get back to being one of the greats, but as long as we play exciting football and at least dominate domestically, I'll be happy.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reading Mou's post-match comments makes me appreciate Pioli and his diplomatic/father-like approach to the players even more.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Very disappointed to see the Roma result.

I grew up seeing them lose 7-2.

This 6-1 comes as a huge blow for me.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
GDS: Milan observes the Portuguese market: Palhinha of Sporting

Sarri: ?Milinkovic-Savic and Luis Alberto can?t play together?

Yes to both. Watch gordon pussy out.

PS - Savic has a nice mustache, its true.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Mourinho: ?I over-estimated Roma players?

:lol::lol::lol: Say wot you will... guy has his moments.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed report

;)

game was painful to watch, teams rather happy with a draw except maybe the end (after 80') when lazio really attacked.
OMarseille uses 4231 or 433 with payet as acm, guendouzi more b2b and kamara doing cdm.

its a bit sad because kamara moves rather like baka on the pitch where he covers positions of other players going forward (not sure if this is how he prefers to play or coach call).
imo he should leave OM and try other team where would be a place for him to move a bit forward - like in milan we have kessie/benna/tona often pressing pretty high - because he has skills to be modern all around cm (even when used as cdm).

as a player he is pretty fast, has good technique, vision and decision making, lacking (if compare to kessie) some stamina (but still young) and body strength.
his positioning sometimes is questionable for me also.

played last season a lot and same happen this season, but for me he is not ready to be a starter for good team in ucl - maybe he will be in the summer.
sunday there is OM vs psg, probably worth to watch because there should be more 1on1 and skills demanding situations.

for me now he is talented player that is not used in the way like modern/attacking/top football is played this days (where quality is expected from cdm/cm to do things all around on the pitch)
but in total i saw him like 100-120 minutes this season in 3 different games so ...

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
So Mou came up against Hauge's old team an got his arse handed to him eh?
:lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Theo the only one who prob deserve that 6m

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Please be bullshit.

Theo's seems plausible.
There are probably clubs who are prepared to offer 6m or more.
It would be naive to expect that he'll settle for less out of love for the club.
I have no issues with it or him as long as he doesn't deprive us of significant transfer fee.

Bennacer...if this was in Nov 2020, then sure.
But now? No one is offering that much.
He would be stupid to reject 4m let alone 5m, when he's currently on 1.5m and there are almost 3 years left of his contract.
It's in his best interest to renew and get a raise asap.
Perhaps they are demanding 6m with hopes of meeting half-way?

I think the club is offering less than the rumored figures.
8m for Do**a, 6.5m for Kessie with or without bonus clauses...I don't believe it.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** - Milan, Leao holder against Bologna. Krunic and Saelemaekers ahead of Maldini and Castillejo

Status
Not open for further replies.