The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The man is (whatever his age is today) and none of us have heard of him before this week.

If that doesnt scream AVERAGE, I dont know what else i

I doubt you knew of Saelemaekers before he joined, or Bennacer as you struggle to finish 90 min of a Milan game let alone ever have seen Empoli that season before he joined.

tenor.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If octavio was 18 in 2013 then he is:
2021-2013 = 8 years old? Impossible

18+8 = 26??

So you guys were clowning me all this time when there was only 3 years difference.
I said 29 first time so that was close.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I doubt you knew of Saelemaekers before he joined, or Bennacer as you struggle to finish 90 min of a Milan game let alone ever have seen Empoli that season before he joined.

tenor.gif

Bennacer 20
Saelesmaker 20

Come again

giphy.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Porto supporters speak so highly of Otavio that it got me hyped for this deal go through. They say he got better every year since joining them and some say he's now Porto's best player and they even think his absence in the last two games derailed the team.

I watched him in the youth teams here in Brazil and he always had serious skills. In Portugal he also turned into a very hard working and versatile player. He is that kind of player that never stops moving and pressing - really suits this Milan.

Yeah, i remember the hype around him a couple of years after ganso
suddenly i didn't hear about him anymore
if the supporters like him, then there must be a reason, on low wages he would be a great addition

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Porto supporters speak so highly of Otavio that it got me hyped for this deal go through. They say he got better every year since joining them and some say he's now Porto's best player and they even think his absence in the last two games derailed the team.

I watched him in the youth teams here in Brazil and he always had serious skills. In Portugal he also turned into a very hard working and versatile player. He is that kind of player that never stops moving and pressing - really suits this Milan.

Have you seen anything about if he has accepted the offer or not?

I saw a rumour earlier today suggesting that, but it could've been bullshit.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

18+8 = 26??

So you guys were clowning me all this time when there was only 3 years difference.

Candidate for most endearing post of the year.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It?s reported Roma have fired team manager Gianluca Gombar and Global Sport Officer Manolo Zubiria after the embarrassing substitution error.

This seems unfair... the manager shud take responsibility also.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whats his natural position ?
Can he pull RW?
Is he physically stronger than Diaz?

He was an AM and played centrally in his youth career. But in Europe he probably suit the wings better.

He is right footed so I think he is more natural in the left but he plays in RW for Porto sometimes. I think he can do it because he is not the cut-inside only player but mostly because he was probably picked by our scouts cause he has all that working rate (like Saele before him).

I think he's more or less the size of Diaz but he has more balance

The man is (whatever his age is today) and none of us have heard of him before this week.

If that doesnt scream AVERAGE, I dont know what else i

Moncada arrives to a meeting with Maldini. He opens his laptop and presents a player called Otavio. He has all his stats since he was 15 years-old and hours of video analysis. He then talks extensively about his personality on and off the field, his playing style, skills and how he can fit a specific role in Milan that Pioli is looking for. He says what his coaches, colleagues and family says about him. He has his contract details.

Maldini listen but he seems a bit doubtful. Then turns to his assistant and says "please, check what they think of him in the Rumour Commode"

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Moncada arrives to a meeting with Maldini. He opens his laptop and presents a player called Otavio. He has all his stats since he was 15 years-old and hours of video-analysis. He then talks extensively about his personality on and off the field, his playing style, skills and how he can fit a specific role in Milan that Pioli is looking for. He says what his coaches, colleagues and family says about him. He has his contract details.

Maldini listen but he seems a bit doubtful. Then turns to his assistant and says "please, check what they think of him in the Rumour Commode"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen anything about if he has accepted the offer or not?

I saw a rumour earlier today suggesting that, but it could've been bullshit.

Unless they leak something I don't think we will know for sure until the end of the season. Players in that situation rarely make it public cause he has to end the season in Porto and he has no reason to piss off supporters.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Moncada arrives to a meeting with Maldini. He opens his laptop and presents a player called Otavio. He has all his stats since he was 15 years-old and hours of video analysis. He then talks extensively about his personality on and off the field, his playing style, skills and how he can fit a specific role in Milan that Pioli is looking for. He says what his coaches, colleagues and family says about him. He has his contract details.

RC suggests you sack cheap ass Geoffrey and consult with Billy:

?Milan miss Berlusconi,? the former centre-back told Rai Radio Due on Wednesday.

?He looked at the list of Ballon d?Ors and went straight to buy them. I will always be grateful to Berlusconi

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

But this time the player is not 15 years old but 28. Now knowing how hyped up good porto players normally are, its weird that none of us (none Brazilian) have ever heard of him is all am saying

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

giphy.gif

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

18+8 = 26??

Hes' 25.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
But this time the player is not 15 years old but 28. Now knowing how hyped up good porto players normally are, its weird that none of us (none Brazilian) have ever heard of him is all am saying

giphy.gif

He's 25 btw but that was not supposed to be a dig into you.

The situation just came to my mind and I thought it was kinda funny.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

2ac8d95839c8635cf28c30e85411f532.jpg

Maldini has morphed into Galliani and formed one transcendent being
Its the cycle of life

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
This seems unfair... the manager shud take responsibility also.

Pellegrini can be heard saying "this is the sixth sub" repeatedly in front of the manager but I assume that he trusted his staff when they OK'd the sub.

They made a similar mistake before:

This isn?t even the first time this season that Roma have been penalised for not sticking by the rules, as they already had a 3-0 defeat given to them by default against Hellas Verona for fielding Amadou Diawara when he was ineligible.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

18+8 = 26??

5rAnlvU.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This is wot happens in that meeting with Paolo + Moncada + laptop

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's 25 btw but that was not supposed to be a dig into you.

The situation just came to my mind and I thought it was kinda funny.

Fair enough. I didnt take it as a dig though

Status
Not open for further replies.