Week 4: Juventus vs Milan 19/09/2021 20:45 CEST

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s very difficult that Ibrahimovic recovers for the game against Juventus. Bakayoko, Messias and Krunic will certainly miss the game too

[Sky Italia]

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juventus fans seem pretty confident about the game.
Allegri seems to be fixing the team to function efficiently.

We have a small problem in that Leao can roast defenders on the left and as a single player is better than Rebic as a LW....however, Rebic also brings Theo into the game....which can do more damage (in attack anyway).

Kessie needs to have a monster game to make up from his jittery showing vs pool.
You are forgetting the defensive aspect.

Leao is improving but its a process.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I love when they re overconfident with fkin bentacur and locateli holding midfield. Put rebic or diaz on loca most of the game.I think giroud should start and hold de light or bonuci so rebic and leao have more space. In second hald put someone else, false 9 or something.

Im confident in defence, tomori and theo on left re great whoever they put on right. Kessie needs to step up big time. His last games were awful. And tonali must start.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I love when they re overconfident with fkin bentacur and locateli holding midfield. Put rebic or diaz on loca most of the game.I think giroud should start and hold de light or bonuci so rebic and leao have more space. In second hald put someone else, false 9 or something.

Im confident in defence, tomori and theo on left re great whoever they put on right. Kessie needs to step up big time. His last games were awful. And tonali must start.

i disagree about our left being good defensively. almost all of our goals always get scored on us from the left side. look at liverpool.. attacks for goals 1 and 2 started from our left side. look v juve last year, chiesa both goals... left side. our left is weak bc theo is not a great defender and kessie is slow, hopefully theo improves this part of his game as if he does he'll be truly top class

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
I don't understand how they can be confident after 3 awful performances and beating only Malmo so far.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
E_ePf_2WUAEbPTg

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

Kessie didn't show up at Anfield but he bossed Lazio on Sunday

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I don't understand how they can be confident after 3 awful performances and beating only Malmo so far.

because they finally will have strongest team
f.e. against napoli they were without chiesa, dybala, cuadrado

also its home game
and if they fail they are in crisis - so they have hope for changing things now.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I?m not slightly concerned about the juventus game, their fans are on high because of the malmo game which is a very wrong indication.

They will not approach the game and press Milan, they can?t do it. Allegri will play counter attacking football which will be very funny considering the pace we possess in recovery.

If we are clinical it will be a very big game from our boys as we will create many chances, it?s inevitable.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Kess & Tona will be the deciders of this game.
Dybala is tricky to mark but he wont pressure our pivots that much so they should easily dictate the game.

Cala-Kjaer-Tomo-Theo
Kess-Tona
Leao-Diaz-Rebic
OG

Wishful thinking that Pioli will start any other RW than Sale.
Just press the fuck out of Loca-Benta & its game over IMO.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More ante heat ples

Hat trick or seppuku. He should still remember and hold a grudge vs that pole

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Feels weird going into this game as favorites.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?m not slightly concerned about the juventus game, their fans are on high because of the malmo game which is a very wrong indication.

They will not approach the game and press Milan, they can?t do it. Allegri will play counter attacking football which will be very funny considering the pace we possess in recovery.

If we are clinical it will be a very big game from our boys as we will create many chances, it?s inevitable.

They're one of the weakest pressing teams in Serie A this season so far. Extreme drop off from last year. Allegri just doesn't care about pressing at all.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Who said we are favorites?

Exactly, Italian media keep coming up with the narrative that this will be a repeat of the 15/16 season and this game is destined for Juve to make a comeback so they can get back into the Scudetto race, regardless of who the opposition is.

We're still the underdog, albeit an underdog who is "overperforming with youngsters in the first 3 games" and "missing our best player in Zlatan". That's the narrative the media are going with.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Exactly, Italian media keep coming up with the narrative that this will be a repeat of the 15/16 season and this game is destined for Juve to make a comeback so they can get back into the Scudetto race, regardless of who the opposition is.

We're still the underdog, albeit an underdog who is "overperforming with youngsters in the first 3 games" and "missing our best player in Zlatan". That's the narrative the media are going with.

Bookmakers outside Italy also have Juve as strong favourites.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Italian media will always be on the side of Juve. Just look at the performances of the two sides this season and it clear that we should be favorites to win. Anything can happen, but heading into the game we are clearly playing better football.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
thats why win against lazio was so important
now we can but wont be tragedy if we drop points
after very hard week of games
lazio->lpool->7uve

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The fuckers will be really up for this. We are in far better form, but I don't see it as an obvious win. A draw wouldn't be a disaster but admittedly it is a good time to face them.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
thats why win against lazio was so important
now we can but wont be tragedy if we drop points
after very hard week of games
lazio->lpool->7uve

The fact Hakan is drapped in black in your sig is like serious foreshadowing

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Feels weird going into this game as favorites.

I like that we re now favourites to beat juve at the juve stadium :proud:

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Juve to win is 2.05
Milan to win is 3.50

We aren't favourites according to bookmakers . I'll bet heavily on this one

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Juventus according to Sky:

Maignan; Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers/Florenzi, Brahim, Lmeao; Rebic

voom

Banned
Reaction score
They desperately need a win. It will be tough.Someone has to take Ronaldo's place and attackers will be motivated .I believe in our defence especially because no club in Seria A have Liverpool intensity. We have our weapons of course.Ante and Leao are in great form,and are forming great partnership, this is what competition does, every player is fighting for their place in the team.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Juventus according to Sky:

Maignan; Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers/Florenzi, Brahim, Lmeao; Rebic

So now no Calabria meaning Saele has to start and there isn't much back up unless Kalalu would come on and Florenzi moves up.

Adjusted:
Maignan; Florenzi, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Brahim, Lmeao; Rebic

Giroud possibly not even available for the bench.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
And so the injuries begin...

Well atleast it wont be as last seson where we played our C-team against them :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Juve to win is 2.05
Milan to win is 3.50

We aren't favourites according to bookmakers . I'll bet heavily on this one

Let milan fans think they are the favourites if it gives them endorphins

Schedule