The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: What should the new commode name be?
Buy with obligation to loan or something. 24 47.06%
From Mandela to Mugabe? 27 52.94%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 13:35   #15141
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
No persian terrorist in our team , thx.

He renounced them. Even decided not to play for NT. I do not know how it developed but he?s against the Islamic extreme ruling.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:36   #15142
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!

Only thing missing now is leaf barging in here telling us there is no proof vaccinated players recover faster than unvaccinated players

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:37   #15143
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
He renounced them. Even decided not to play for NT. I do not know how it developed but he?s against the Islamic extreme ruling.
Already in love with him.
He will suit us like a glove.
A future club legend.

Signature
Wild is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:38   #15144
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

On the eve of the match against Porto, Rafael Leao spoke of tomorrow's match against Porto as follows: "Playing with Porto is always difficult. They are difficult to face but tomorrow for me and my teammates it will be a final, we want to win and score points. to move forward. It's a final and it will be from the first minutes. We want to play with the right mind because Portpo is a good team. They have quality and the coach knows Italian football. "

Signature
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:38   #15145
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
Only thing missing now is leaf barging in here telling us there is no proof vaccinated players recover faster than unvaccinated players

But there is no proof
Old Today, 13:39   #15146
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Stefano Pioli, in view of tomorrow's match against Porto, spoke to SkySport24 as follows:
Also Pioli's pre-match conference:

Quote:
Are you expecting a more technical or a more physical match tomorrow? "Both things. We face a solid opponent, compact, with fast attacking players, a trained coach, a prepared team. It will be a match that will present difficulties typical of high-level matches."

How did you prepare? "We have studied Porto well, we have prepared our strategy, hoping it will bear fruit."

Will Ibrahimovic start? "He is better, but on Saturday he played for 15 minutes. He will be able to increase the minutes, but I don't think we have much more in our legs."

How's Bennacer doing? "He's fine, he's back in good condition and he's ready to play tomorrow."

Can Krunic be a starter? "Yes, he and Daniel Maldini are playing for the starting shirt. Rade has entered well against Verona. When there is an injury it takes a while to get back to 100%, but they need to be played. Rade is fine: he can play either from the beginning or to the game in progress."

How do you think the clash between Pepe and Ibra will go? "They are two temperamental players. For us it is important to have Ibra in good condition, then he is ready to face any opponent."

Who from Porto most scares you? "They are a complete team. If I have to name the name, I'll say [Luis] Diaz's, he is to keep an eye on for us."

What is missing to become great again? "There is a long way to go back to greatness, but we are on the right path. There are still many steps to overcome, like tomorrow's. The team wants to finally reach a positive result in the Champions League."

What have you worked on to do better in the Champions League? "We have to remain calm and focused throughout the game. In the first two games we paid for the small details. We lost the first two games due to some inattention in the defensive phase."

What impressed you the most about Leao? "He is more aware of his qualities and is more into the game. He has great potential, he is doing very well but he can do even more."

What relationship do you have with your players? "Ours is a mutual work: I try to make them improve and give them everything. I try to prepare them in the best possible way, then it is they and their attitudes that make the difference. We must grow together."

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor

Last edited by Pingu; Today at 13:43. Reason: "?" bug pls sell forum to General to update this prehistoric forum software
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:40   #15147
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Welcome Sardar.

Signature
Old Today, 13:41   #15148
papaberlu
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
What matters is the suppression of symptoms especially for high level athletes

NBA player Jayson Tatum said he had to use an inhaler for 6 months post covid and didn't have full lung capacity during that time period. Dybala pretty much lost the entirety of the previous season because of covid symptoms

Every high level athlete should get vaccinated considering the impact it can have on your cardiovascular system
papaberlu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:41   #15149
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Is it a sign that minor vaccine side effect actually mean that body will get minor effects if ever caught corona ?!
I got first shot Astra & the second pfizer I barely had side effects on both occasions.

Signature
Wild is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:41   #15150
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Quote:

Signature
Old Today, 13:42   #15151
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Waking up in the morning watching Milan tv with coffee, god I missed canada
Old Today, 13:43   #15152
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaberlu View Post
What matters is the suppression of symptoms especially for high level athletes

NBA player Jayson Tatum said he had to use an inhaler for 6 months post covid and didn't have full lung capacity during that time period. Dybala pretty much lost the entirety of the previous season because of covid symptoms

Every high level athlete should get vaccinated considering the impact it can have on your cardiovascular system

Signature
Old Today, 13:45   #15153
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Quote:
Is it a sign that minor vaccine side effect actually mean that body will get minor effects if ever caught corona ?!
I got first shot Astra & the second pfizer I barely had side effects on both occasions.
Based on this you will most likely have only one lung after contracting COVID.

Signature
Old Today, 13:48   #15154
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Default The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Kalulu is starting tomorrow, he is wearing the ucl bib in training. Oh shit maldini too
Old Today, 13:49   #15155
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Quote:
Kalulu is starting tomorrow, he is wearing the ucl bib in training. Oh shit maldini too
Davide LB with the armband.

Signature
Old Today, 13:49   #15156
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Davide LB with the armband.

Bennacer will be on the bench. He should be starting.
Old Today, 13:54   #15157
FrE4k
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Maldini

Quote:
That is individual it shouldn't mean a thing, I got vaccinated (Sinopharm both doses) got COVID one day temperature 37.2 and lost smell and taste ... everything went perfectly fine (thanks god), just one thing nothing taste the same after the recovery, means I don't feel and enjoy the food like before, same with the smell (got it back like 50 %) ... that's mine experience with covid ...
FrE4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:55   #15158
joyrider
Il Moderati

joyrider is online now   Reply With Quote