Official: Pierre Kalulu Thread

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only thing I remember from yesterday is Kalulu running to get the ball from the net after Destro's second goal. Mentality.

Don't be negative, I hope you remember his goal .What you should really remember is first goal and Romagnoli guarding his player few meters away. He is 25 and our captain,that you need to remember.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Don't be negative, I hope you remember his goal .What you should really remember is first goal and Romagnoli guarding his player few meters away. He is 25 and our captain,that you need to remember.

He's praising him.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He was at fault in both goals. First more so, but shared blame with Samu for losing the ball, Romagnoli for not actually moving, and Calabria also ball-watching with Kalulu when Donna saved the first shot. Second was just unlucky losing an aerial duel from a good cross - happens.

But, regardless, he didn't seem to let that affect him. It's a good sign, he wanted to keep going as MB said, he wanted to play and try to come back - and he did it. He scored. He was in the right place and pounced on the ball. A point was an unacceptable result, and conceding two goals fucking sucked the way it happened that Kalulu was at fault for both in some regard but everything bar those two instances he was good. I'm still not sure if he should be played as a CB going forward. With his passing and pace, I'd think he's better suited as a RB since his defending isn't actually bad at all, or even converted to DM.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First goal was neither his fault nor calabria's. Roma completely missed the guy he was marking so kalulu had to chase the guy leaving destro free. Calabria had no time to get to destro he was too far.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
First goal was neither his fault nor calabria's. Roma completely missed the guy he was marking so kalulu had to chase the guy leaving destro free. Calabria had no time to get to destro he was too far.

:thumbsup:
and goal vs parma also wasnt on him.
if not letting attacker to pass you and force him to cross is 'burn' this days ... that mean every fullback like theo and calabria are gettting destroyed 3 times per game.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
This is his 3rd professional game.

If anything, mistakes are to be expected. And he has actually been above expectations if you think about it.

The only one who should be getting criticism is our captain and supposed leader.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Lmao

Yes I'm praising him, I loved that he didn't bitch out after 1-2 and then went on and scored a goal.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
I dun get it why Mussachio is not playing? Or is Pioli getting complacent?

CB is a critical position where experience counts a lot and Pioli field Kalulu ahead of Musaachio in a Serie A match?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I dun get it why Mussachio is not playing? Or is Pioli getting complacent?

CB is a critical position where experience counts a lot and Pioli field Kalulu ahead of Musaachio in a Serie A match?

think musa and duarte are out - sells and/or loans doesnt matter
and with 3 millions saved on wages we can get someone young but with some experience. and having kjaer-romag-x-gabbia should be enough for now.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yfuthiK.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/zh2bMnc.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
so glad this kid is turning out to be a gem

Forza Kalulu

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Kalulu my boy, keep going like this and we can use our whole budget for an attacker

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I was always wondering why it took as us forever to try him out. He scored a sweet goal in a preseason friendly, not a strike you would normally see from a defender. Also he was coveted by big team like Bayern before signing for us and he was praised by Lyon officials. So I was wondering why he never got a chance when so many other youngsters did. My conclusion was that his laid back body language made others think he was mediocre. He has a mysterious aura because he doesn't show much emotions. Good for him that he is taking his chance.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
So excited for him and also as a fan.

We may not need another CB after all, assuming Kjaer and Gabbia will recover by January 2021, then we have 4 solid CBs plus 1 backup in Duarte. We can then focus on a CF + a midfielder possibly if Krunic leaves.

Looking forward to more of Kalulu.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
How much did we pay for him? Or was it free?

Btw, looks like he's only 1.79m. For some reason, he seemed taller to me. Still young though, will probably grow a bit more

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
How much did we pay for him? Or was it free?

Btw, looks like he's only 1.79m. For some reason, he seemed taller to me. Still young though, will probably grow a bit more
Free

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still dont think he can be a top class CB and would suit RB or DM more

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He has done well so far.

His reading of the game needs to improve but he has great timing for tackles

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
CB all the way for me. Fact that he can also play other positions is a bonus for the team

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If he plays for Verona,next season he will be a 30 mill player bought by big clubs :o

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If he plays for Verona,next season he will be a 30 mill player bought by big clubs :o

I think you wanted to say Benfica/Porto. Did Verona ever sell a player for 30m? :lol:

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think you wanted to say Benfica/Porto. Did Verona ever sell a player for 30m? :lol:

Eh?You forgot Kumbulla?

Also Lovato who is lesser player than Kalulu is become overhyped like him,next season will go for at least 25mill...

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eh?You forgot Kumbulla?

Also Lovato who is lesser player than Kalulu is become overhyped like him,next season will go for at least 25mill...

Didn't Kumbulla go for like 15m? Let's see about Lovato

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Didn't Kumbulla go for like 15m? Let's see about Lovato

Oh really?Can't be that low since Verona always need money to survive. I read that he cost 30 mill.But i don't really follow AS Roma news so maybe you're right:D