The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Get rid of the poll?
Yes 13 4.94%
No 8 3.04%
Bennacer 21 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2021, 06:11   #21341
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
We are in a weird time and place - A female can wear what the hell they want and market themselves however on IG or personally.. Empowered , do you, independent, the future is female etc etc
A company tries to market women in that way, most likely earning them more than if they were independent...Misogynistic, Patriarchal, tone deaf etc etc

We will see where we are in another decade.

I will miss the angels (Adriana Lima ) but hey I can see a million more females on IG everyday.
Personally I don't even know if I want to see the other decade considering the current decade is where God is a woman, but that woman looks like Caitlyn Jenner

Signature
It's hard to believe that it's me that you're missing
Now you're trying to speak and I don't want to listen
Because you're a let down.
Old 18-06-2021, 06:31   #21342
KooJii
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Romain Canuti @romcanuti
#mercatOM AC Milan have seriously approached Boubacar Kamara. The player, who instead imagined himself to be contacted by English clubs this summer, is starting to wonder if it is worth it to continue his career in Serie A.
Please sign this Kamara instead

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQY8X9INRk8
Old 18-06-2021, 06:39   #21343
Papa B
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by KooJii View Post

Agree
Old 18-06-2021, 07:03   #21344
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

Gazzetta - Calha flop at the European Championship: only Milan remains, constant contacts with Pioli
Old 18-06-2021, 07:08   #21345
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Probably a shit source but?

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.
I can easily believe that
There is clearly a problem, otherwise he would have already signed
Try agree until july, then sell for 20m
Buy someone with actual CL experience
Old 18-06-2021, 07:23   #21346
Altafini
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Locatelli and the Italian national should be heavily punished
Yes,they should. We can't be biased here. Moreover,if you read through my post,the heavy punishment is to be handed to the players in question not their team. It's a personal thing so the Punishment should be severe on personal terms

Last edited by Altafini; 18-06-2021 at 07:26.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:28   #21347
Altafini
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
what a dumb post

low iq
This is so meh....coming from the idiot who is so insensitive while talking about Erikson's heart attack on the field of play so I'm not surprised.

Last edited by Altafini; 18-06-2021 at 07:52.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:31   #21348
Ryo
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Kaka Billy George Marco Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Probably a shit source but?

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.
See what happens when you give a 22 year old a 6M contract? This pretty much came about because Fassobelli were so intent on appeasing Dollar and his fat pig agent. Other players look at that and say, yeah if he's getting that, why not me too?
Old 18-06-2021, 07:33   #21349
Altafini
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Every sane man should remove Heineken, its terrible beer.

I remember from many (5-10) years ago that you were a microbiologist, so you understand that, dont you.
Lol...you got me there. Just feel creating such attention is not necessary.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:38   #21350
Altafini
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post

Feck this prick!! Whoever he is.
Just seeing this....that's supercool.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:45   #21351
Altafini
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Has Ronaldo never seen a bottle of coke before or something

Did it to try and make himself look good of course, immature clown.

Silva was the freebie to sign last year, levels above Ramos who wouldn't improve our team much at all.
Someone who gets what kind of attention whore Ronaldo is
Old 18-06-2021, 07:50   #21352
Altafini
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KooJii View Post

Wow! Interesting dribbles
Old 18-06-2021, 07:55   #21353
beegees
Forza

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Old 18-06-2021, 08:02   #21354
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

I doubt this is true regarding Kessie. He has said numerous times that wearing the jersey is a source of pride for his family. We are finally back in CL and he will have the chance to kick ass on the biggest stage. He will likely be the vice-captain too which means he will wear the arm band quite often. Saying 'I will only renew at 6 m' doesn't sound like Franck at all. I deeply hope Gazidis and Elliott are not that stupid to let him slip for nothing next summer or for small cash this summer. Some players are the backbone of the team and must be protected.

Merda seem to be imploding. From Conte to Inzaghi is a massive downgrade, they lost their physio that did a crazy job last season, Hakimi to Chelsea will soon be closed as it seems, Eriksen will not be allowed to play in Italy (most likely). Not to mention that they owe huge money to United for Lukaku. I doubt they will get away simply with the sale of Hakimi. If they lose Lukaku and not reinvest heavily, they may not even reach top 4.

Signature
Top 4
Old 18-06-2021, 08:27   #21355
Il grande Milan
Honey, I'm home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Gazzetta - Calha flop at the European Championship: only Milan remains, constant contacts with Pioli
the great kebab swindle, diamond of his generation, only valued by a handful of dementia-free rnb people, they who understand football

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
anyone that thinks donnarumma will not sign a new contract here is INSANE or MENTALLY ILL
🎵 You say it besssttttt... 🎵

*female background vocals*
... saayy itt bessttt ...

🎵 ...When you say nothing at aaaaallll 🎵
Old 18-06-2021, 08:39   #21356
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Our eyes have just not evolved enough to the superior level of LocalHero to see that every movement, every touch, Hakan makes is prime quality Ballon d'Or level. The rest of the world is blind to it. Instead, we think the likes of KDB is what a top AM should look like, but are fooled into a false reality. Hakan alone sits on the pedestal of greatest AM to ever grace the game.

His teammates are to blame for his failure at EURO 2020. One man alone being dragged down by 10 primitive beings, doing their utmost to prevent his success so that he may move on to the golden pastures of 6m salary a season at Bayern or Juventus or EPL team instead of having to live off a peasants wage of 4m a year at a club like Milan whose fans are so devolved in the spectrum of humanity that again our eyesight has not progressed to the level required to see his pure and serene miracle-performing self every second he sets foot on the pitch.

All praise Hakan Calhanoglu, the one True AM.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 18-06-2021, 08:40   #21357
brk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
I doubt this is true regarding Kessie. He has said numerous times that wearing the jersey is a source of pride for his family. We are finally back in CL and he will have the chance to kick ass on the biggest stage. He will likely be the vice-captain too which means he will wear the arm band quite often. Saying 'I will only renew at 6 m' doesn't sound like Franck at all. I deeply hope Gazidis and Elliott are not that stupid to let him slip for nothing next summer or for small cash this summer. Some players are the backbone of the team and must be protected.

Merda seem to be imploding. From Conte to Inzaghi is a massive downgrade, they lost their physio that did a crazy job last season, Hakimi to Chelsea will soon be closed as it seems, Eriksen will not be allowed to play in Italy (most likely). Not to mention that they owe huge money to United for Lukaku. I doubt they will get away simply with the sale of Hakimi. If they lose Lukaku and not reinvest heavily, they may not even reach top 4.
Inter won last season and they won't be winning again. It's Juve who will be the frontrunners again this season.

I don't think there's any way we're not signing an extension with Kessie. Hakan is replaceable at around 30-40m. Kessie is already worth double that and you literally can't replace him with someone equal or better with the same (alleged) age as him. 5m seems more than reasonable for Kessie especially since we were offering Gigio 8m (so we know we can afford those numbers for exceptional players). Even something slightly higher than 5 is fine. No player in the team can credibly claim to be on the same level as Kessie right now, so he could be a minor exception to the 4m wage cap, like Ibra and Gigio. By the time Ibra leaves we will have bit more freedom in the wage budget to increase Theo, Bennacer and a few others that prove themselves, and if we secure another CL qualification we can slowly increase the wage cap accordingly.

We won't leave it so rigid that we lose everyone because we're not willing to either make exceptions or increase the wage cap as the seasonal goals increase.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:43   #21358
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altafini View Post
This is so meh....coming from the idiot who is so insensitive while talking about Erikson's heart attack on the field of play so I'm not surprised.
He is right though

Signature
Old 18-06-2021, 08:48   #21359
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Inter won last season and they won't be winning again. It's Juve who will be the frontrunners again this season.

I don't think there's any way we're not signing an extension with Kessie. Hakan is replaceable at around 30-40m. Kessie is already worth double that and you literally can't replace him with someone equal or better with the same (alleged) age as him. 5m seems more than reasonable for Kessie especially since we were offering Gigio 8m (so we know we can afford those numbers for exceptional players). Even something slightly higher than 5 is fine. No player in the team can credibly claim to be on the same level as Kessie right now, so he could be a minor exception to the 4m wage cap, like Ibra and Gigio. By the time Ibra leaves we will have bit more freedom in the wage budget to increase Theo, Bennacer and a few others that prove themselves, and if we secure another CL qualification we can slowly increase the wage cap accordingly.

We won't leave it so rigid that we lose everyone because we're not willing to either make exceptions or increase the wage cap as the seasonal goals increase.

Simple, as our revenue increases by qualifying for CL yearly, and sponsorships grow, fans back in the stadium etc then the wage budget will increase in line with that. It's not going to be static as it is now and hope that no key player will ever ask for more than 4m. When we're at the point that we hope to keep and attract top players, the club's revenues should be able to sustain higher wage caps and exceptions (i.e. Ibra's now).

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 18-06-2021, 08:54   #21360
taura
Attaccareeee

@FabrizioRomano
Gennaro Gattuso WON’T be next Tottenham manager, confirmed as per @David_Ornstein. It’s never been a done deal, agreed or set to be signed, as reported last night. #THFC

Spurs met with Gattuso agent, positive feelings - then decided against appointing him. Search restarts.
Closed Thread