The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Get rid of the poll?
Yes 13 4.94%
No 8 3.04%
Bennacer 21 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2021, 08:37   #6241
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
6. Overrated Calabria as ?symbol of the club?
its ok as we have a young starlet in Leang. He was ace again yesterday, sorry for doubting you.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 17-05-2021, 08:39   #6242
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Next morning and I'm still fucked in the head about this.

Signature
GOAT
Old 17-05-2021, 08:40   #6243
MilanMB
Serendipity

Even a win against Atalanta will feel weird at first because of all the suffering

Signature
GOAT
Old 17-05-2021, 08:46   #6244
MilanMB
Serendipity

The shirt with black shorts were nice though

Signature
GOAT
Old 17-05-2021, 08:49   #6245
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Even a win against Atalanta will feel weird at first because of all the suffering
Don't worry. There won't be a win against Atalanta, so you won't have to feel weird

Signature
Old 17-05-2021, 08:52   #6246
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
When was the last time we were able to play our football against 11 men defending shit teams? Seriously, it's been a chronic problem for at least 10 years. Every garbage team with an archaic catenaccio coach can easily take points from us. What the fuck are they thinking.
What? Cagliari were pressing us deep in the last 30 minutes and only Donnarumma saved us. We were literally on the verge of a loss. Even in the last 5 minutes, instead of trying to create some chaotic pressure on them, they had the ball most of the times and we spend the last 2 minutes defending. This tells you all you need to know about our approach. Pioli got schooled by yet another mediocre coach with zero accomplishments in his entire career who plays with 352.

Signature
Top 4
Old 17-05-2021, 08:54   #6247
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
What? Cagliari were pressing us deep in the last 30 minutes and only Donnarumma saved us. We were literally on the verge of a loss. Even in the last 5 minutes, instead of trying to create some chaotic pressure on them, they had the ball most of the times and we spend the last 2 minutes defending. This tells you all you need to know about our approach. Pioli got schooled by yet another mediocre coach with zero accomplishments in his entire career who plays with 352.
they had their moments from lobs or counters but they defended with 10 men most of the time

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 17-05-2021, 09:06   #6248
Hitchens
Right when it matters

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Can't fucking believe those statements from Pioli after the game. Not appreciated. Beta shit aimed at lowering expectations... He should have breathed fire at that presser, motivating the team for a better performance.

Rebic has played a WC final and he looked like he'd never played football before yesterday. Inexcusable shit performance. I had hoped so much for him being the hero, but instead he couldn't do anything right.

Hakan I'm not even disappointed in. This is his level, I hope he doesn't extend regardless of next weekend.

We don't know what happens next weekend but I feel such disgust at what the team did yesterday that I can't imagine the players don't feel similarly. Fucking bottlers. Zlatan must do everything to prepare the players at Milanello.

Signature

Last edited by Hitchens; 17-05-2021 at 09:12.
Old 17-05-2021, 09:18   #6249
IRON MAN
FU R

Fav. Players: Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

#PioliOut

Signature
Old 17-05-2021, 09:21   #6250
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
they had their moments from lobs or counters but they defended with 10 men most of the time
So what? It is pretty natural to do so when you play against a better team. Actually, they are the team that missed the big chances in this game, not us.

Signature
Top 4
Old 17-05-2021, 09:21   #6251
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Shevchenko, Romagnoli

One of the things that weirdly is rarely ever talked about among Milan fans and in the media is that Kessie's - our best player - contract is running out in 2022. It's out of our control whether to keep him or not (we won't let him leave for free).

Even with CL it wouldn't be certain he stays, due to him actually being interesting for other top teams with a lot of money unlike Gigio or Hakan, but without CL odds are going to be slim to none that he'll renew and with that he'll be sold in June or July.

That's why i don't see us having a great foundation as some say. Losing Gigio, Tomori and Kessie in the next couple of weeks is a real possibility, meanwhile a player that should leave like Hakan will stay even with EL since he has no leverage because nobody will make him a better offer. And i don't think we have the balls to just withdraw our offer we made to Hakan.

Even Bennacer has a release clause btw.

Last edited by Kasoka; 17-05-2021 at 09:24.
Old 17-05-2021, 09:34   #6252
Il Barone
Rookie

Fav. Players: Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Pato, Zlatan

A player that really bothers me is Theo.

He can be such an asset to the team with his pace attacking the left flank. After the Lazio game in December, I thought that his goal proved that he is also other things than pace. He's physically strong and when concentrated and focused, he can perform defensively as well.

But in a way, he always seems so uninterested. Whether it's because of nerves of motivation - I don't know. Yesterday he seemed not ready. He didn't even look interested in showing his usual game. The same happened against when playing other important games (for example other top teams in the league or even when we faced Man United).

I don't know if Pioli tells him not to burst op the left side when facing stronger opponents. But honestly, Theo is at the best a mediocre left back defensively. The only thing that makes him good is his runs op the field. He's one of our best weapons offensively, but he doesn't show it when it really matters.

He's already a fan favourite and if he was focused and motivated in the big games as well, he would already be a club legend.
Old 17-05-2021, 09:34   #6253
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Don't worry. There won't be a win against Atalanta, so you won't have to feel weird
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck because this is true

Signature
GOAT
Old 17-05-2021, 09:39   #6254
Il Barone
Rookie

Fav. Players: Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Pato, Zlatan

Also, the way Calhanoglu played against Cagliari makes me wonder if he really has a deal with Juve. I think he played his worst game for us ever in the most important game of his Milan career. If he knows that he doesn't have a future at AC Milan, he won't be as motivated for the last games as he should.

Yesterday was embarrassing and he should have been thrown out in the halftime. All the set pieces he ended up pissing away was actually quite impressive.

All odds are against him having a good game against Atalanta, so why not start him on the bench. So tired of his pussy attitude.

If he for some reasons stays at the club next year, I wan't the no. 10 off his back. In that way that stupid childish 'no. 10' tattoo he has on his arm will be even more stupid.
Old 17-05-2021, 09:51   #6255
joyrider
Il Moderati

Full-back Diogo Dalot admitted Milan ‘played a bad game’ against Cagliari and said the Rossoneri will need ‘an almost perfect match’ against Atalanta.

All the players were awful except Donna, Kjaer and Tomori. Maybe a few others too.
Old 17-05-2021, 10:20   #6256
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Barone View Post
A player that really bothers me is Theo.

He can be such an asset to the team with his pace attacking the left flank. After the Lazio game in December, I thought that his goal proved that he is also other things than pace. He's physically strong and when concentrated and focused, he can perform defensively as well.

But in a way, he always seems so uninterested. Whether it's because of nerves of motivation - I don't know. Yesterday he seemed not ready. He didn't even look interested in showing his usual game. The same happened against when playing other important games (for example other top teams in the league or even when we faced Man United).

I don't know if Pioli tells him not to burst op the left side when facing stronger opponents. But honestly, Theo is at the best a mediocre left back defensively. The only thing that makes him good is his runs op the field. He's one of our best weapons offensively, but he doesn't show it when it really matters.

He's already a fan favourite and if he was focused and motivated in the big games as well, he would already be a club legend.
It is a coach thing. Instead of firing up everybody, Pioli makes them look dead in the most important game of the season and a top 5 most important games in the past 10 years.

Signature
Top 4
Old 17-05-2021, 10:20   #6257
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Full-back Diogo Dalot admitted Milan ?played a bad game? against Cagliari and said the Rossoneri will need ?an almost perfect match? against Atalanta.

All the players were awful except Donna, Kjaer and Tomori. Maybe a few others too.
Kjaer? For what?

Signature
Quote:
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds
Old 17-05-2021, 10:45   #6258
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka, T. Silva. Current AC - Ibra, Calabria, Tonali, Kjaer

Quote:
6. Overrated Calabria as ?symbol of the club?
But for a crucial interception in the first half from him we may have have lost the match. Our attacking play was the issue. We defended decent.

Signature
Old 17-05-2021, 10:48   #6259
abritcemeng
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Let's keep it together for another week brothers. The team will be fired up, Tomori will be MoTM.
Watch Pioli bench tomori for romagnoli, and starting Krunic and samu from the start
Old 17-05-2021, 10:58   #6260
Rossoneri97
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
But for a crucial interception in the first half from him we may have have lost the match. Our attacking play was the issue. We defended decent.
Calab also had the best idea how to try win the match which was to take long shots which no other player tried to do properly. His shot was the closest thing to a goal from long range which is saying something as he is a defender when our attackers shot to space.
Closed Thread