The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Get rid of the poll?
Yes 13 4.94%
No 8 3.04%
Bennacer 21 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2021, 11:00   #6261
VooDooDoll
))<>((

we will play same 11 as last games
just 60 minutes boiz like hakan and diaz will have week of rest after playing every 3-4 days.

Signature

Old 17-05-2021, 11:03   #6262
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossoneri97 View Post
Calab also had the best idea how to try win the match which was to take long shots which no other player tried to do properly. His shot was the closest thing to a goal from long range which is saying something as he is a defender when our attackers shot to space.
Salad and Samu also had good shots
Old 17-05-2021, 11:16   #6263
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Let's keep it together for another week brothers. The team will be fired up, Tomori will be MoTM.
This
Old 17-05-2021, 11:18   #6264
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Elliot is responsible for this failure.

The fuckers should have invested even if only ? 50 million in the summer of 2020, two good players of ? 25 million each and we would end up in the top 4.

Top 4 - CL
CL - Hakan & Gigio renewals
CL - + 60M

No CL - No money, no players.

We got what we invested for. We had no objectives, no project.

In football it is like this, during the season you get the reward for what you did in the market.

We had a terrible market and here we are.

We missed a good chance to get back on top.

Now here it starts once again from the beginning. Now we will focus on signing replacements for Gigio, Hakan & Ibra. And this is not an improvement.

The team will not be able to strengthen further now.

The objective for the next season is again the 4th place (and it can be difficult).

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds

Last edited by VultureSheva; 17-05-2021 at 11:22.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:19   #6265
voom
AC Milan Legend

Milan have collected only 30 points at home this season. Less than what they got in the 2014-15 season (32) when they finished 10th. Padre Pioli.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:24   #6266
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Elliot is responsible for this failure.

The fuckers should have invested even if only ? 50 million in the summer of 2020, two good players of ? 25 million each and we would end up in the top 4.

Top 4 - CL
CL - Hakan & Gigio renewals
CL - + 60M

No CL - No money, no players.

We got what we invested for. We had no objectives, no project.

In football it is like this, during the season you get the reward for what you did in the market.

We had a terrible market and here we are.

We missed a good chance to get back on top.

Now here it starts once again from the beginning. Now we will focus on signing replacements for Gigio, Hakan & Ibra. And this is not an improvement.

The team will not be able to further strengthen now.

The objective for the next season is again the 4th place (and it can be difficult).
Elliott invested enough. It is not their fault the idiot Leonardo spent 25 m on Castillejo and 70 m on Paqueta and Piatek. This is 100 m down the drain.

Their only mistake is that they over-rely on their employees like Gazidis and Maldini. We are on the verge of missing out on 60 m, losing our biggest asset for free and walking into very hard discussions for the renewals of Kessie and Romagnoli, just because one of them is stingy, while the other one is stupid enough to hand the whole project to an amateur coach.

Signature
Top 4
Old 17-05-2021, 11:25   #6267
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
stop what? i think we will beat atalanta. i like high stakes moments. i dont care if you are unable to handle it.
Quote:
yeah i think you should elaborate further

why should fans have no confidence? had we not just beat juve and torino? have we not shown strength throughout the season? everyone should have confidence going into Atlanta. its the last window of opportunity, the noble thing to do is to step up. the players need to believe in themselves 100% and the fans must believe in them too. Its our team, if you're not able to face the stakes then you're not ready for champions league.
Quote:
ok ..they don't need to be equal. I'm not understanding the point you are making, why are you unable to have confidence in both and why are you recommending others to also not have confidence going into the last game of the season?
Quote:
then we show resilience and score two
Quote:
reads like you are when you claim those who disagree with your take are unintelligent. i dont agree that its unreasonable

you wont explain why it is. why not have confident in the result? the confidence in the result is in relation to the confidence in the players ability. left and right hand.

todays result was half players not taking their chances and half cagliari playing a very good defensive structure that was able to nullify our creative players. thats all.
Quote:
and we beat juve at their stadium in a decade. you are correct there is no meaning past the romance. people just love the drama
Quote:
do you think we as humans are able to bring everything to reason? generally speaking not everything needs to be rationalized and there is wisdom to be found in the irrational. humans arent intelligent enough to rationalize everything and only ego would lead one to think we could.

I do but still want you to explain why. again i dont find it unreasonable to have confidence in both as they may be different in entity but are in the same relation to one another thus possible to have confidence in both simultaneously.

this we have common ground
Quote:
Cagliari was more confident in their ability to defend.

I just disagree. Because the team is young and anything can happen in football though true is to me not a valid reason to not be confident of the result.

You separate the ability and result, I equate them to being of the same relation.

Your left and right hands are two seperate entities, left and right. But they are also in relation to one and the same entity; your body. Confidence in player ability and confidence in result are of two entities, but they are in relation to the same entity: confidence. If you are fully confident then you are confident in both going into games.

I don't care that anything can happen. That is not in relation to confidence. It's outside the control of confidence so therefore not a reason to let it affect confidence.
Quote:
Have confidence in both. It's to your benefit to be.
Quote:
That's fine if it works for you and it's well said. We treat confidence a bit differently. I don't find it ignorant to assume you'll win if you are confident in your ability. I enjoyed our conversation.
Quote:
why would i be surprised? sometimes you lose in sport, that doesn't mean I wont be confident
Quote:
i was confident we were able to win all games correct. but losing some games in sport isn't surprising. its part of sport. I was simply wrong those games. I'd always rather be wrong trusting in that we'd win than be wrong trusting that we'd lose.
Quote:
whats strawman about that? that's how my brain thinks, I know yours doesn't. there's no longer any persuasion for we have already came to the conclusion that we think differently in regards to the topic.

I contrary to you don't have preference. sometimes I am right sometimes and I am wrong, I'm content with that.
Quote:
no, I don't think you represent my thoughts well.
Quote:
no because that comment is a look at why I am confident in both ability and result. its not an argument, that comment has nothing to do with what you are representing. I already know its different, we've determined now three times.
Quote:
would you accept my wager in the match thread?
Quote:
if you are right, I would leave and join freddy in permanent exile.
Quote:
if you are sure we will lose then why wont you accept?
Quote:
your balls are too small.
Quote:
when we lose I was wrong to be confident in the result. but we've won 23 matches and lost 7. more times I was right to be confident in the result.
Quote:
Nah I'm content where I'm at. It works for me.Thank you though.
Quote:
None of that concerns me.
Quote:
Must not think condescending earlier is being a dick. Least I'm aware when I'm one.
Quote:
You have me confused now. I don't think we are having the same conversation anymore
Quote:
yes I find it ironic you'd say "I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a wider nuance." followed by "I rather be right and not be a dick" in regards to condescending since you're coming from the standpoint that you are right.. it made me laugh a little there's nothing else to it and no more needs to be said
Quote:
sleep well my friend
Quote:
bite me
Holy fuck what is this dude doiiinnggggg

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 17-05-2021, 11:35   #6268
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Gattuso to Juventus, according to tuttoshit
Old 17-05-2021, 11:35   #6269
Polotelli
#vivoazzurro

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
Milan have collected only 30 points at home this season. Less than what they got in the 2014-15 season (32) when they finished 10th. Padre Pioli.
30 on 57 that's bad

how were we leaders for such a long time
Old 17-05-2021, 11:36   #6270
Polotelli
#vivoazzurro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar500 View Post
Gattuso to Juventus, according to tuttoshit
ladri now trying to ruin Milan legends?
Old 17-05-2021, 11:36   #6271
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Holy fuck what is this dude doiiinnggggg
Stoicism

Signature
Old 17-05-2021, 11:38   #6272
Omar500
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polotelli View Post
30 on 57 that's bad

how were we leaders for such a long time
Because we are best away club
Maybe with fans we would have more points home, but also we would have less in away games. Same shit.

Pioli overachieved, he gave his best, I don't know why are we relying on him next season...I know why, because Elliot are stingy bastards, and Maldini loves those Italian midtable coaches.

Pioli is fucking beta cuck. What is wrong with him? To give statement like this after the game??? Of course it's catastrophic to miss CL. We are AC Milan ffs
Old 17-05-2021, 11:39   #6273
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Elliott invested enough. It is not their fault the idiot Leonardo spent 25 m on Castillejo and 70 m on Paqueta and Piatek. This is 100 m down the drain.

Their only mistake is that they over-rely on their employees like Gazidis and Maldini. We are on the verge of missing out on 60 m, losing our biggest asset for free and walking into very hard discussions for the renewals of Kessie and Romagnoli, just because one of them is stingy, while the other one is stupid enough to hand the whole project to an amateur coach.
The only investments they made in summer 2020:

Tonali 10M
Hauge 4M
Saele 3.5M
Kjaer 3.5M

They also paid 1-2M for Meite, Tomori & Dalot.

Signature
Quote:
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds

Last edited by VultureSheva; 17-05-2021 at 11:42.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:39   #6274
Il Barone
Rookie

Fav. Players: Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Pato, Zlatan

Our best chance of getting Champions League football is if UEFA bans Juve for the Super League shit.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:41   #6275
Raghav
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polotelli View Post
ladri now trying to ruin Milan legends?
Read pirlos book you won?t see him as much of a milan legend .. he?s a Jube pig now.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:44   #6276
Raghav
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Barone View Post
Our best chance of getting Champions League football is if UEFA bans Juve for the Super League shit.
Correct.

Or FIGC finds some dignity and rescues their soul from Jubes HQ .. launches an investigation and relegated them to serie D for match fixing
Old 17-05-2021, 11:44   #6277
leaf
voodoo donkey

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Stoicism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
Read pirlos book you won?t see him as much of a milan legend .. he?s a Jube pig now.
Say it again for the kids at the back of the class

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:46   #6278
Polotelli
#vivoazzurro

Quote:
“With the way we played, all we did and how much we’ve grown over the year, failing to reach the top four would certainly be disappointing. It would still not be a failure, because I feel we laid the foundations to get there very soon in the future and it was an aim at the start of the season, but definitely not an obligation.”
This pussy attitude pisses me off. The foundation was laid in the previous season. If we fail to get CL this season was a waste of time and embarrassing. We definitely are not growing anymore, in fact it's going down hill since January and for that Pioli's ass should be on the line.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:49   #6279
Omar500
World Cup Winner

To put things in perspective - we need CL to:

- buy Tomori from Chelsea
- keep 2/3 from Donnarumma, Hakan, Romagnoli
- have big budget, so we can achieve top 4 again, but without too much hassle, and to play in CL with enough quality players
- renew contracts with Kessie, Bennacer, Theo, Calabria, and ofc Donnarumma and maybe Hakan

This team has too many holes, and without CL money, we are fucked. F U C K E D.
And I should expect from these types of players to win against Atalanta? We won against Juventus because they were shit. Atalanta won't be shit. Our form in 2021 is abysmal, and it's mostly Pioli's fault, but also fault of management. Where were our reinforcements in the winter? Striker, RW, proper cm? We only got CB...

And I'm scared also for scenario where we get CL football, but management and Elliot thinks budget like 50m would be sufficient. To be able to reign again in Seria A and Europe, we need to spend some serious money three mercatos in a row. 75m at least. I'm not asking for Chelsea type of spending, but we are spending smart, but need a little bit more. FFS, Leicester got Fofana instead of us, Leipzig got Olmo and Szobo...We should not repeat those kind of mistakes.

If we get CL somehow, another ST is a MUST! Belotti, Daka or someone else. RW is absolute must! CM who is good on ball is a must! CAM if Hakan leaves or we don't sign another loan with Diaz is a must!

I'm fucking angry at the team. They were clueless yesterday. Zero grinta, zero ideas, they've played under cramp, making mistakes on most basic passes...Pioli is ******ed. Taking out Bennacer, Diaz, Saelemakers - all our creative strenght. Maybe he should leave Diaz on bench, and then use him in last 30 minutes? Where tf is Tonali? Hauge?
Old 17-05-2021, 11:52   #6280
Polotelli
#vivoazzurro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
never had an ex that keeps shitting about you because she's hurt?
Closed Thread