Fabio Borini Thread

How many goals will Borini score in the 2017/2018 season ?

• Total voters

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Deulofeu is a one dimensional player who got found out after 5-6 matches. He would have never done well consistently in serie a.

Borini is a solid tactical option and is a better bet to have in a squad when you already are signing real talents for the 'skillful' slots like Andre Silva and so on.

So Borini ahead of Deulofeu any day for me.

Easy now, let's see Borini play some Serie A games for Milan first.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Deulofeu is a one dimensional player who got found out after 5-6 matches. He would have never done well consistently in serie a.

Borini is a solid tactical option and is a better bet to have in a squad when you already are signing real talents for the 'skillful' slots like Andre Silva and so on.

So Borini ahead of Deulofeu any day for me.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reaction score
Deulofeu was not selfish in a Milan shirt. He created the most chances after he joined for us bar Suso too iirc. And he was going strong till his last game so I don't see how he got found out. He played with shit teamates and needs to improve his decision making but his speed was and could still have been really useful and a huge threat, shame we couldn't keep him.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Both are very good team player, but we really need a world class winger on the left side.

Cant be hopeful of Bonaventura with his state right now.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
His effort and style reminds me of Poli, but he's much better ofc

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He's an ok sub to close games out..but he can not be a difference maker as a substitute...

Imagine we're trailing and need a goal..we need to bring on someone who can make something happen...not Borini...

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
he kept the ball possession more than Niang, that's for sure

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_ov0j7ggFXY1u61dhyo1_1280.jpg

http://forzaseriea.tumblr.com/image/164427924637

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He gets undeserved hate

hes a hustler, works for the team, holds the ball & moves well. hes a good sub. he wouldnt be playing if it wasnt for jack being injured & signing a CF took far too long. soon a winger to come in and he'll have another 2-3 players ahead of him in the pecking order

not an amazing player by any means but rather have a player like fabio on the bench who plays for the team & lets the coach set out his tactics the way he wants rather than say a ghezzal who was another option (inconsistent, selfish type who likes to show off)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i like him

borini > niang

niang = henry

borini > henry ???? :monto:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Had he scored the goal from that exquisite through ball, haters will have dick in their mouths

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Loving this guy. Fuck the haters

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Qaas be like

tenor.gif

i love ur gifs :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Statistically...each time Borini played, we won.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Borini was part of the Italy squad that reached the Final of Euro 2012 after an impressive run for Roma in front of goal, but he failed to feature at the tournament and only has one cap to date.

“I’m feeling very good in Rossonero, I’m adjusting to a group with several nationalities,” the former Sunderland striker told Radio 105.

“I felt I needed to go back to Serie A, also for my international chances. It’s much more complicated when you play abroad.

“There’s an incredible enthusiasm, it’s happy to see San Siro full. I’ve been a bit of a translator as I speak good English.

“Some of them are very young so I have to play a double role here, but that’s fine.

“The matches at Milanello? Sometimes you play to the death, it depends on what’s at stake. If we lose, we have to run more so the games in training become much more competitive.

“It’s also normal that training becomes more serious when you’re getting close to a game on Sunday.

“Pressure? I handle it easily, doing the things I usually do. I don’t read newspapers and live a normal life. When I get home, I’m able to unplug myself completely.”

great man !

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
There's a decent chance he might make this squad if he starts fairly regularly for us. Italy desperately need hard working players.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
There's a decent chance he might make this squad if he starts fairly regularly for us. Italy desperately need hard working players.

Be careful, you're developing a weird fetish here :)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Fabio "photogenic" Borini

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I see his legacy after this season somewhere between those of Nocerino after 2011-12, Prince-Boateng after 2010-11 or Pancaro after 2004-05.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Judging based on the last couple of years, he will be the fodder that will outlast every superstar we have

Schedule