The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
De ligt gets 10. Gigio deserves the same
Renew his contract already so i can buy his jersey

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Kepa makes 8.5 million gross. Donnaraiola wants 10m net

Raiola's leverage disappears with Milans qualification for the UCL confirmed.

Imagine, Milan winning the Scudetto and Dolla leaving for free. Yeah, 0 chance that scenario happens

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, there are only two U21 GK playing in top 5 leagues. Good young GKs don?t exist. Gigio is a phenomenon.

FC8C1D20-9EAF-4451-92F6-88295E7E0AEF.jpg

Does this site have on option of displaying stats by salary? Can you make it show only goalkeepers that make 8+ million?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Does this site have on option of displaying stats by salary? Can you make it show only goalkeepers that make 8+ million?

I replied to the guy who said we can find U21 GKs, I told they don?t exist. My post has nothing to do with salaries.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No I would not paying that much. But I also don't doubt that an epl team would jump at the chance to buy him even at that salary.

No one was jumping even at 6, lol

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raiola's leverage disappears with Milans qualification for the UCL confirmed.

Imagine, Milan winning the Scudetto and Dolla leaving for free. Yeah, 0 chance that scenario happens

Raiola cares only about money. And Donnarumma has shown that he isn't much different.
CL as leverage? Give me a break! :lol:
5 months from now he'll be able to take his client anywhere he wants to go and he'll get a huge payday for himself.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My guess is Donnarumma is allowing Raiola to play his games, but will eventually come to terms with Milan on a deal. That’s what happened last time, he wants to stay with Milan while being paid as much as possible.

Milan isn’t going to walk away from a generational talent and the potential ridiculous capital gains he would produce if sold over a few million per year.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Raiola cares only about money. And Donnarumma has shown that he isn't much different.
CL as leverage? Give me a break! :lol:
5 months from now he'll be able to take his client anywhere he wants to go and he'll get a huge payday for himself.

You really believe the GK would consider leaving Italy at 22 for a few extra Mil? Not even Raiola gets his payday in the current financial climate.

Inter and Juve are the only options. One would be career suicide and the other.. not even guaranteed CL football next season :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You really believe the GK would consider leaving Italy at 22 for a few extra Mil? Not even Raiola gets his payday in the current financial climate.

Inter and Juve are the only options. One would be career suicide and the other.. not even guaranteed CL football next season :lol:

Absolutely

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Juventus will qualify for Champions League.

They will also compete for the title 100% all the way

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you think that you can't find a gk of comparable quality for that money, that's fine. But you're always forgetting the repercussions that renewing him at those numbers would have on the rest of the team. His renewal will end up costing a lot more than just his salary.

We are not acting in a bubble though, if you have Messi earning over 100m a year most players will want a raise to extend with or without Donna earning his 10m.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are not acting in a bubble though, if you have Messi earning over 100m a year most players will want a raise to extend with or without Donna earning his 10m.

You're right. Tomorrow I'll go into work and tell my boss I want a raise because Jeff Bezos is earning 2.5k per second. :thumbsup:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're right. Tomorrow I'll go into work and tell my boss I want a raise because Jeff Bezos is earning 2.5k per second. :thumbsup:

Too snarky in reply to a genuine response (right or wrong)

I don?t like it

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Sell Romagna. Don't buy tonali.

Buy two free agents.

Distribute incoming wealth amongst the deserving populous.

Problem solved :mb:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
This Kerkez deal gives me Kalulu vibes...cheap transfer, but regardless we paid serious money for someone who would play only in primavera (it is one million euros iirc)
Juventus wanted him (for Kalulu, Lyon wanted to keep him). Great scouting. Low risk, high reward type of transfer. He is very young with high ceiling. I hope someone from those primavera players will become first team material. With Kalulu we got great CB and RB backup for only 400k :D
Imagine Kerkez becomes Theo's deputy, it would be fantastic

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Sell Romagna. Don't buy tonali.

Buy two free agents.

Distribute incoming wealth amongst the deserving populous.

Problem solved :mb:

welcome back

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
This Kerkez deal gives me Kalulu vibes...cheap transfer, but regardless we paid serious money for someone who would play only in primavera (it is one million euros iirc)
Juventus wanted him (for Kalulu, Lyon wanted to keep him). Great scouting. Low risk, high reward type of transfer. He is very young with high ceiling. I hope someone from those primavera players will become first team material. With Kalulu we got great CB and RB backup for only 400k :D
Imagine Kerkez becomes Theo's deputy, it would be fantastic

He is Theo's deputy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKRL9FYHVJM/?igshid=1rk1mh9xo5pv

Good with his feet and great at tackle
Interesting! Not it's up to his mental

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule