The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 16-09-2021, 13:25   #1921
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
my issue with this game is the poor workrate from our players in the first half before our goals
our workrate wasn't poor. we ran more than liverpool.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2021, 13:46   #1922
Fabio
Believer

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Your password has been used to login by multiple IPs at once.
Can you change your login and password?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2021, 16:31   #1923
Boban1982
Sempre Milan

What a game, just a shame about the result but hopefully we will learn and improve from this. Liverpool are arguably one of the top 4-5 teams in Europe and at times we made them look ordinary.

At the beginning I thought we were gonna get smashed. Thankfully Mike did a great double save on the penalty and we gained some confidence in the game. We scored two fantastic goals and carved their defence open.

We just didn't have the luck or the killer instinct to finish the game. Liverpool got a deflected first goal, a very weak penalty and our 3rd goal which was chalked off for a marginal offside. If we go 3-1 up just after the re-start we wouldn't have lost this game. Even at the death we were getting into promising positions. We didn't lose our way or get embarrassed.

We will grow from this I'm sure.

Forza Milan!

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2021, 20:27   #1924
ChinaMilan
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boban1982 View Post
What a game, just a shame about the result but hopefully we will learn and improve from this. Liverpool are arguably one of the top 4-5 teams in Europe and at times we made them look ordinary.

At the beginning I thought we were gonna get smashed. Thankfully Mike did a great double save on the penalty and we gained some confidence in the game. We scored two fantastic goals and carved their defence open.

We just didn't have the luck or the killer instinct to finish the game. Liverpool got a deflected first goal, a very weak penalty and our 3rd goal which was chalked off for a marginal offside. If we go 3-1 up just after the re-start we wouldn't have lost this game. Even at the death we were getting into promising positions. We didn't lose our way or get embarrassed.

We will grow from this I'm sure.

Forza Milan!
lol did you watch the game, they were all over us except the last 5 minutes of the first half and probably the first 3 in the second, i believe the result flatter us considering how many chances they wasted , i really hoped for a better performance , however i don't blame the guys, first game in the CL against liverpool at anfiled will make any team crumble, i hope it will make us grow as a team that's all, i think this is the most difficult game on the group, liverpool is not as strong outside their field so i hope starting from Atletico we can bounce back at the san siro because any mistake can be fatal.

i think mike and tomori performance were the best, diaz and rebic less so, the rest just didn't know what to do most of the game, especially kessie and theo.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2021, 07:43   #1925
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Salah's pressing was really impressive, and he was back defending, intercepting several balls and passes. Leao was good today, but he looked like he ran out of gas. I dunno what English teams do, but we need to get that level of physicality into our team. Liverpool did to us what we do to other Italian teams.
As others have pointed out, the Milan players covered a longer distance(by 3km, which is A LOT).
Also tackled more, and pressed more often.

Liverpool players didn't run out of gas as quickly as Milan players because they were better at maintaining and regaining possession.

In Serie A we normally face clubs with inferior pressure. Last weekend Lazio players ran themselves into the ground by outdoing Milan in quantity, and saw nothing positive in return because Milan players pressed, attacked and defended more effectively.

Overall, I think we have many players with remarkable stamina. A lot of Man U fans were amazed by how we were able to sustain intense pressure for almost the entirety of the 180 min tie. They were not used to seeing this in EPL.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2021, 07:44   #1926
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

100 page threads back on R&B forums is nice after like what almost 10 years?

Now if only we can add new members
Forza AC Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2021, 07:48   #1927
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post

David is working day and night to give us the best forum experience possible.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2021, 10:48   #1928
taura
Attaccareeee

average position of our players
taura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2021, 11:45   #1929
Cloren
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post

Forums are now dead, no new members will join. They’ll join Twitter or Reddit
Cloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2021, 11:57   #1930
Stitches
AC Milan Icon

vb9 still hasnt reported in?
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2021, 15:03   #1931
Stitches
AC Milan Icon

Crespo second
Inzaghi first
Diaz goal

Timestamp by minutes/seconds?
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2021, 15:15   #1932
brk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post

average position of our players
Average position is mostly a meaningless thing. Look at Rebic. They average his position even though he changed position. A player that plays LB one half and then switches to RB the second half will have his average position showing he was a CB.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote